Lee's Appliance & Refrigeration Service

Founded 1955 • With Angi since October 2005

5800 W 60th Ave suite 4

Arvada, CO 80003

Lee's Appliance and Refrigeration is a family owned business that has been serving the Denver Metro area and surrounds for the better part of 60 years. Our business is built on Passion, Integrity and an understanding that we are Dependent on our customers, and that our customers have a need and obligation to receive the very best service from us at all times. We strive to do the job right the 1st time and have stood behind our work and name since our doors first opened in 1955. We hope you will give us a try when you next need to repair or service one of your appliances...

02/02/2021

Lori B.

work was performed well once the part arrived.

Description of Work
Washer drain pump replacement.

08/12/2020

Marissa S.

It was quick! The technician respected the property and us by wearing coverings on his feet and a mask. He got down to business quickly and found the problem. He consulted me prior to doing any work and clearly explained the problem. The amount I was billed I felt was beyond fair. I wish I had found this company sooner when I was having issues with my washer hose pipe. I was charged the same amount for that visit by a different contractor as I was charged for this appliance visit, and this visit, he actually fixed something more than just tightening a screw.

Description of Work
Repairing a fridge defroster

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

06/06/2020

Eric G.

I couldn’t be happier with the service and would recommend them to anyone. I’ve lived in Denver for 7 years and this was by far the most courteous, efficient, and helpful that anyone has been in assessing our issues. The repairman was transparent, extremely knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with. This was all done at a very fair price which I also haven’t experienced in Denver.

Description of Work
Fridge repair

02/11/2020

MONICA V.

We have used them for a year and a half now, and Zach the technician who usually comes to us, was hospitable and very friendly, a very accommodating person. He is currently working on our dish washer and the ice maker, and he is just waiting for replacement parts to finish off the service. In addition, their office staffs, her name is Dora McKee whom we work with, was very communicative and prompt in providing answers to our questions and prompt with their scheduling. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair service for the Dishwasher

06/04/2018

Roxanne P.

Technician evaluated the problem and attempted unsuccessfully to find replacement part. He left but said that his owner would keep working to locate the part. Even though they were not able to obtain the part (because of poor Kenmore customer service) they went above and beyond to follow through.

Description of Work
washing machine repair

05/28/2018

John C.

They are a good vendor and we’d use again.

Description of Work
Wine fridge repair

04/16/2018

Steven C.

The technician was on time, and very professional. He was able to replace the broken switch very quickly.

Description of Work
the post for a switch on my glass cooktop broke. They new what part was needed and replaced it promptly.

12/20/2017

Sara S.

The repair guy showed up on time, quickly figured out why and repaired the stove.

Description of Work
My stove stopped working. I tried replacing the fuse, but that didn't work.

11/22/2017

Ann R.

He fixed it and we were glad it wasn't the compressor.

Description of Work
Repair fridge

10/07/2017

Tom B.

They were very easy to deal with and took care of things quickly. It was much appreciated. I did have another company do the same thing to compare. Both had the same diagnosis for the dishwasher so I replaced it. There were different diagnoses for the washing machine so I decided not to fix it and got rid of it instead.

Description of Work
I live out of town and needed a broken dish and broken clothes washer evaluated. They did that and fixed a plugged refrigerator water drain.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Limitless HVAC LLC

Whether you need a brand new heating or cooling unit or an emergency repair on an existing system, we're here to help. You'll receive friendly, fast, and reliable service that exceeds your expectations. Our expert technicians will work alongside you to find HVAC solutions that fit your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. If you want a free quote or a full consultation, we'll walk through your various options so you can choose the solution that’s right for your home. Our #1 priority is your happiness. Which means we stand by our service 100%, no matter what. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes, we’re here for you.

EngiWatt Mechanical Solutions

As Mechanical Engineers, we strive for nothing but the best. Our team combines many talents and abilities from all types of backgrounds. From remodeling a showroom to designing a custom CNC piece, we are up for any challenge. Do you have a project or idea in mind that you want to get started on? We are here to make it happen. Get in touch to learn what we can do for you today.

Lenny's appliance repair

25 years of kitchen and laundry appliance repair. Servicing the Denver metro area. Reasonable prices and great customer service.

20121421771
    Colorado
    EPA
    12/31/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICE TO ALL BRANDS US, EUROPE AND ASIA. WE ALSO SERVICE WALL, WINDOW, CENTRAL AC UNITS, AS WELL AS SWAMP COOLERS.

WE DO NOT PROVIDE SERVICE ON SMALL APPLIANCES SUCH AS BLENDERS, TOASTERS, ETC.