Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Chesterton, IN
There are 9 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Chesterton
- Advanced MasonryI’m beyond happy with the services I received from Advanced Masonry. They took care of everything from getting the permit to the clean up at the end. The crew was very punctual and overall professional! My chimney was breaking down to the touch and now it’s so beautiful, all at a great price! I highly recommend this company, ask for Ken, you can’t go wrong with his work! Free estimate
- Kerry Masonry & RoofingI called Pierce Power of Kerry Masonry because of the outstanding reviews on Angie's List. And boy were they right. Pierce literally called me back within seconds of my original call. He came out right away and evaluated what needed to be done. We have in addition to traditional tuckpointing at our office we have some glass block panels that were leaking.I wasn't sure if the panels themselves were leaking, or the window vent was the source . Pierce recommended he address certain issues and I was so impressed with his thoroughness that i wound up turning down another contractor for the job in favor of Kerry Masonry and i had worked with the other contractor before and liked his worked. That's how impressed I was with Pierce. the work was done and it looked impressive. The real test was how it would hold up in the rain. Please keep in mind the bulk of the work performed was not done on the glass block windows but rather the masonry all over the building itself. Only two glass block panels were the source of the leaks at the time and one of them seemed to be completely cured. The other window still had some leaking . I looked over pierce's work and could not imagine that it was related to anything he did.So, what I did is i called the glass block people out and the thinking is that the window vents might be the source of the problem and what he did is he tightened the seal around the vents and thought maybe that would do the trick. The glass block company saw that some caulking was done and commented on how well done it was. Unfortunately, that did not do the trick so i called Pierce and we found maybe one or two areas that MAYBE needed some touch up work which he did. Well, the glass block panel leaked again so i called the glass block people out again, and their thinking now is that we need to replace the vent and actually make it a little smaller . We will see how that goes. + The glass block people came out and changed the window vent which was old and cracked and they said it was this that the water was coming in from. in all actuality, Kerry Masonry corrected what it could correct and the rest of the problem was solved by the glass block people . Kerry Masonry was outstanding to deal with as they were absolutely professional all the way
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsThey arrived 35 minutes late without calling to let us know. The installation of water guard system, laundry tubs and breakup and removal of elevated concrete pad went well.
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLCThe work was done on time and well. And at the low end of his estimate. and with better results than he predicted.
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLCThey were really good, prompt and reliable. When I called the company, I believe it was the wife that works with him who said that he would come out and give me an estimate during the week. He actually came out on a Saturday or Sunday, and I was impressed because it was a beautiful sunny weekend day. They came out the very next day. The guys came out in the morning and were done faster than expected. The work was beautiful, and the price was affordable. I would recommend them to others. They were very polite, quick and efficient and cleaned up after themselves. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary
- Steve Coleman MasonryI could not be happier with the work. I could not be there when the work was done, my wife was. They were very professional and friendly with her. Their work is outstanding. The cost was in line with other estimates we received. Thanks Steve and Crew!
- Steve Coleman MasonryHe was prompt knew his business did what he needed to charged as he said he would over the phone. Steve, don't forget about installing the limestone railings come spring
- Steve Coleman MasonryHe came out and surveyed the site, determined how much brick would be salvageable, and the amount of new brick he would have to mix in. He then came back and cut the wall where the addition was being fitted and stripped the brick. He installed angle iron support where needed to properly brace the remaining brick, and cleaned up the jobsite. After the addition was done, he came back and laid the old brick, mixed with new in a way that you can't tell it was not original. Additionally, he installed new limestone sills on the existing windows of the house. The old windows had a brick-row edge that needed to be tuckpointed and repaired. He recommended new solid sills to provide longer wear and better sill protection. They look great too
- Steve Coleman MasonrySeveral masons were contacted, Steve offered options to complete the job and presented what we felt was the best solution. Steve and his team were professional and courteous. Everything was completed in the time line discussed and we are very pleased with the work performed.
- Steve Coleman MasonrySteve is a very hard working professional contractor. I called him on a Monday morning left a short message of what I was looking to have done and he returned my call that same day, came out the next day to discuss the different options I had as far as placement, height, overall size per USPS regulations. the following day before I had decided on what design I liked, he had already called for location of underground wires, pipes and so on. I sent him a picture of one I had seen via e-mail and the same day he sent me back a quote which was several hundred dollars less than 5 other companies that I called! Within two weeks from the day of the quote being sent until completion. If he had any ideas whiling working on the enclosure to make it more appealing or different from anyone else's in the area he would suggest them and come back twice in same day just to show my husband what he had showed me earlier. Just a really super down to earth contractor. This was the second job he had done for us, which I will fill out another review form
Masonry Contractors in Chesterton
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Moore Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured specialist in roofing, seamless gutters, soffit, fascia, and vinyl siding. We are celebrating our 27th year in business. We serve all of the Chicago Land area including most suburbs and Northwest Indiana. We are family owned and operated, and you deal directly with the owner, Michael Moore. All of our work is guaranteed and performed by our uniformed employees, with supervision on every job. Commercial & residential. We offer free ins..Recent Review:Excellent work repairing our roofs. We were especially impressed that, after the first visit, when we discovered that one spot on the roof was still leaking, workers returned, no questions asked, to revisit the work at no extra cost. It now appears to be fixed. Professional, polite, and diligent teamSally M.
- Business Description:Tailored Masonry provides brick and stone masonry for all new construction as well as any restoration project. Combined industry experience of 30 years in commercial and residential building and restoration.Recent Review:It was really good. He showed up right on time and provided the best work I'm looking for.Nathan H.
- Business Description:Your family owned fireplace & chimney service. We are small enough to care and big enough to give you a good quality service, offering free estimates and you can also call us for advise on any fireplace & chimney questions
- Business Description:At our Naperville, IL Design Center you’ll have access to the most extensive collection of flooring and home solutions in the Illinois area. If you’re thinking about flooring and home furnishings including Kitchen and Bath cabinetry for your home, we invite you to stop in and speak with our experienced team of professionals. We’re happy to offer you free flooring design consultation, advice, and estimates on floors of all styles and patterns, all in an effort to help you choose the best floor..
- Business Description:We specialize in the installation of quality grade sealants to the following:driveways, doors, windows, bathtubs, sinks, masonry control joints (interior and exterior) in new construction. Cutout and recaulk apply. We have 38yrs of experience in the trades We grind out and retuckpoint brick, stone ,block with completed mortar joint of choice.
- Business Description:General repairs, maintenance, in business since 1999 family owned and operated. We also do kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Any of your repair needs we can do.Recent Review:Raul and his team did a great job! The crew was very professional and the quality of work was great. What I appreciated the most about my experience was that they showed up promptly everyday and finished our job before moving on to the next. We’ve renovated two houses and have experienced the frustration of going multiple days with no one showing up, or working two hours then leaving to work on another job. Raul got the job done in the time frame he established from the beginning. We will definitely use him again.Kimberly S.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have been providing over 400,000 homeowners throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana with their basement waterproofing and structural foundation issues. With our free estimates and uniformed professionals you get the best value in the industry, and the peace of mind of a healthy home. We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the BBB's 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. If you have plumbing, concrete lifting, crawl space encapsulation and ..Recent Review:First off I’d like to lead with; I never do these types of reviews. I am in no way typing this with malicious intent. With that being said, our experience with Perma-Seel has been nothing short of a nightmare. October of 2020 we reached out to Perma-Seel to get a new sump pump for our basement. We trusted the name/brand that came with Perma-Seel so much so we allowed them to up-sell us other services I now question if we truly needed. Fast forward to August 2021 we had an issue with the the pump (all the lights turned red on the pump and it was beeping) and called someone from Perma-Seel. A gentleman from Perma-seel came out (when they were available) and claimed the pump was not plugged in properly and seemingly accused my family of tampering with the pump. Really? (Huge Red Flag) By the grace of God the gentleman seemingly fixed the issue without charging us. Fast forward to today 10/11/21. My wife, my 2 daughters and I arrived home from watching Addams Family 2. We were on cloud 9 after an amazing family night. Not to mention today’s my wife’s birthday. When we walk in the house we hear a strange noise coming from the basement. I run downstairs only to find the sump pump drain pipe has detached and water is flying everywhere in our basement. (Please forgive me if I’m not using the correct terminology for these items) Pictures are included. I have video of what looks like a geyser spewing up smelling sump pump water all over the wall and carpet. (Mood officially destroyed) My wife did what anyone would do in the situation and contacted Perma-Seel to alert them of the issue. She tell me the manager she spoke with (Thelma) told her we had a due balance of $200 for a defuser pump?!?!? And that that needed to be paid before they come address the issue and they won’t be able to come until the next day! Are you kidding me?!? $4000 worth of work that obviously was not done properly and you’re mentioning a due balance of $200!!?? Like seriously I’ll give you $300 if you come stop this. But whose to say Perma-Seel would fix the issue properly. It’s seriously not about the money. I get it. People need to get paid. But if a Perma-Seel representative installs something in your home and leaves, you’d expect that person did the job correctly. My wife is in literal tears as I type this. I will not speak on how I’m feeling right now. I don’t wish ill will toward Perma-Seel and it’s employees. I pray Perma-Seels’ employees and their families never have to experience what my family is going through today. We truly did not deserve this kind of treatment from theTony W.
- Business Description:Our Call Center is Open Late For Scheduling Shop-At-Home Appointments. Luxury Layouts Flooring, offers carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, life proof, and waterproof flooring at excellent prices. Know what you need? Great! If not, let our knowledgeable staff help you. We can assist you in deciding what would best fit your space! Contact our team today if you are interested in our Shop at Home Service. Our Flooring Specialists will engineer your project and help with color, design, and style! Ou..
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a project or estimate today! Chase ROOFING & TUCKPOINTING PROFESSIONALS WHO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME At Chase Roofing & Tuckpointing we have been providing the Chicagoland Area with the h..Recent Review:THIS GUY IS NOTHING MORE THEN A "SCAM ARTIST" LIES ABOUT EXPERIENCE. CUTS AND PASTES PICS FROM INTERNET AND CLAIMS IS HIS. REFUSED TO PULL PERMIT FROM TOWN, LIED TO US NUMEROUS TIMES ABOUT IT. TOWN OF HIGHLAND IS PURSUING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST. NOT TO MENTION, BUILDS THE WORST "DECK" I HAVE EVER SEEN. THIS GUY IS CLUELESS. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARBrian L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Burns Harbor
- Beverly Shores
- Michigan City
- Long Beach
- Trail Creek
- Lake Station
- New Chicago
- Union Mills
- La Porte
- New Buffalo
- Kingsford Heights
- Crown Point
- East Chicago
masonry contractors in Chesterton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&M Home Services602 E Jefferson St
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- ACCURATE MASONRY & RESTORATION8444 WHITE OAK
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- ARTISAN CONSTRUCTION224 GREGORY AVE
- A&M Home Services
- Dirt Work850N N 173 W
- DK And Sons, LLC15473 W 800 S.
- DNA Masonry Restoration131 Ridgewood Lane
- DNM Construction LLC.220 Main St.
- DUNELAND LANDSCAPE LLC157W W 1050 N
- Dunes Construction LLC1421 E. Dunes Highway
- Dirt Work
- FCA Flooring Specialists2852 W. Ogden Avenue
- FCA Flooring Specialists
- Illiana Masonry Inc14055 W 93rd Pl
St John, Indiana
- Illiana Masonry Inc
- JE Roofing & Construction Inc3249 211th St
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- JE Roofing & Construction Inc
- Perma-Seal Basement Systems412 Rockwell Ct
- Preferred Roofing & Exteriors902 S Randall Rd SteC #317
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Premier Concrete_219-608-04163466 s state road 104
La Porte, Indiana
- Proformance Caulking & Tuckpointing600 west north street
Crown Point, Indiana
- Pulaski Roofing & Building Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-220
- Perma-Seal Basement Systems
- Schane Stone Construction17214 Holtz Road
- SMALLS LANDSCAPING INC310 N 325 E
- Smiths Construction Services1690 Starwood Dr
- STAR ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3539 N Milwaukee Ave
- Sterling Construction & Home Remodeling9219 Indianapolis Blvd. D
- Steve Coleman Masonry18350 Gladville
- SUSBERRY CONSTRUCTION & BRICK1020 E 75TH ST
- Schane Stone Construction