Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Get matched with top window treatment in Rockford, IL
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Rockford
- Eddie Z's Blinds & DraperyMy mother had purchased her blinds about 25 years ago from Eddie Z's so this past week she called them to get a price possibly have someone come measure etc & was told that there isn't a representative for her area??? 1st of all she lives in the 20th St & Broadway area of Rockford IL 61104 area code last I checked people still have jobs money homes in this area. I think it is poor business that she was basically dismissed because of where she lives & quite frankly she has just as much money as someone who lives on Perryville & State. Even if someone decided to come do this for her I wouldn't allow it, you made her feel as if her money & her home wasn't good enough for your business. I think that someone needs to check whomever does your Rockford area business because it's a sad day when someone is denied basically because of where they live. I give no stars to this business & will NEVER recommend them to anyone in fact I will surely let anyone who ever thinks of calling you just what type of people you really ar
- Blazeks Home Furnishings LtdHarold did a fantastic job of helping us determine style, and with getting us the best Hunter Douglas pricing. He installed all of the windows treatments himself in a timely, and very professional way. We have nothing negative to report!
- Blazeks Home Furnishings LtdVery smoothly. We wanted discussion of various options, and received knowledgeable and detailed answers. No hard pressure sales tactic. Harold Blazek is a Hunter Douglas master installer, so he knew necessary installation process details, which resulted in no unpleasant surprises.
- SunControl Tinting & BlindsWe have a 500+ square foot sunroom addition on our home, with high cathedral ceilings and mostly glass walls. We initially hired Scott to apply tinted window film to the windows for UV protection, to reduce glare, and to help with cooling expenses. He was very patient in explaining our options to us and helping us select the right product for our needs, even making repeated trips back to our home to answer our questions and provide more samples. He was always very professional and courteous. Installation was swift and clean-up was perfect. We were so impressed with his services that when we were ready to replace our aged window coverings, we hired him again to install roller shades in the sunroom. Again, he was patient, courteous, and professional in making recommendations, assisting with selections, and installing the final product. The window film and blinds have made a huge difference in the sunroom, and we are really pleased with the results. We'd definitely hire Scott again, and have given his name to friends and neighbors as well
- Ikonic Blinds & ShuttersInstallation went without a hitch, Joe was on time and was very accommodating. The shades look great and fit perfectly in our windows. My wife and I were very happy and we will use Ikonic blinds in the future.
- Ikonic Blinds & ShuttersJoe Hernandez was absolutely fantastic. He was punctual in arrival for appointments and gave me many options from which to choose. Joe installed the blinds and did a beautiful job. He even called me about a month later to check on my satisfaction. When I purchased my new condo, a friend, who had used Ikonic for her blinds, recommended the company to me. I highly recommend Ikonic to anyone in the market for blinds or shutters
- Eddie Z's Blinds & DraperyIt was a tough repair job due to the age of the motorized drape and absence of parts. Eddie Z's just would not give up on it and kept searching for a place that could repair the unit. They were very good also at keeping me posted as to the status. Phone calls returned promptly and well informed sales staff
- Eddie Z's Blinds & DraperyEverything went very well. We loved working with the designer, Jenny. She was extremely helpful and fun to work with. She was very flexible with her hours as well, being we work all day and needed evening time. She was very accommodating. Her knowledge and honesty were great - I would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends
- BJ'S DECORATING INCI also needed a clamp that had a blind that needed to go on a door. For free she shipped out the mounts. I didn't have to pay extra. They were very helpful.
- shepherd interiorsI have had a couple of years to get over this horrible experience. Buyer beware. She snuck in all sorts of additional charges and wrote such scribbly invoices that it was hard to tell what was what. Really unprofessional. Furniture and furniture fabrics did not look like pictures. Be careful with custom window treatments. They come out looking cheap for what you pay and all additional charges. Furniture cheap, cheap, cheap. Did not stand by per products. If you are unhappy with product, too bad
Window Treatment Services in Rockford
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Everything for a Beautiful Home - All In One Place! Visit our 70,000 sq/ft showroom filled with an incredible selection of: Furniture, Flooring, Fireplaces, Lighting, Kitchen & Bathroom Materials, custom Cabinetry, Granite & Quartz Countertops, Building and Landscaping Brick and Stone, Lighting, BBQ Grills, and much more. We've got high quality options to fit any budget in every department. With our expert interior designers and professional installers, Benson Stone the very best place to beg..Recent Review:We dealt with linda on 4th floor in furniture. Was patient and knowledgeable. We had bought chairs in past with benson. Covid hampered delivery but we still received chairs from factory in reasonable time. Price was more than competition but customer service and quality prevailed. We are sitting (no pun intended) very comfortable in our new recliners. Please keep the flex steel line. We like so far. Warranty is cer reasonableLisa R.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:Update for COVID-19: We are open for business and have provided all of our craftsmen with protective masks to protect our staff and customers. Please feel free to reach out to learn more about our updated policies. Company background: We are one of Chicago's top-rated choices for professional handyman, home improvement and remodeling services with over 1,300 Angie's List Reviews. For over 15 years, we have been providing our customers with quality craftsmanship across all of their handyman,..Recent Review:They did a good job and I like to quality of the work.Josephine L.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Since 1977, Superior has been providing quality flooring installations to the Midwest. For over 25 years, Superior has been an Authorized Service Provider for The Home Depot®. Today, Superior provides installations from Chicago, IL to St. Louis, MO. Superior also provides several additional services for The Home Depot® including basement remodeling, blinds and window treatments, and custom home organization systems. Superior's corporate headquarters are located at 750 Lee Street in Elk Grov..Recent Review:We were scared to use this service after seeing negative reviews but the price was right and we ordered carpeting from Home Depot. They arrived on time, took out the old carpeting and replaced about 1600 sq feet of carpeting in our lower level. We had moved our furniture out but they put everything back in place and made sure it was satisfactory They also vacuumed and cleaned everything up. I would reuse themSara C.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Shamrock Construction focuses on our homeowners in area. We provide a service to make sure the storm damage is completely covered by the Insurance Company. We also provide services such as re-roofs, Siding, Gutters, windows and more. Call Today for a free Inspection! We subcontract roofing work and other services which require a licenseRecent Review:The Shamrock representative was very unprofessional upon his arrival. His demeanor was very non-chalant and he couldn't have cared less. He's the only roofer I've ever heard complain about having to do roofing work - it was "more work" to replace them than do a quick fix and the "roof was pretty high.", and it's a standard two story roof. It felt like I was talking with a disgruntled teen ager. Also, their price was ridiculous. Almost 4 times what I ended up paying for the workPaul F.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Learn which shutters you should install based on where you live and how much natural light you enjoy. This guide shares all the need-to-know information about indoor shutter styles and materials to help you make the best choice for your home.
Not all shades block out light equally. Some act as solar screens, blocking UV rays, while others completely block out the sun. From shades and curtains to blinds and shutters, here are some of the best window treatments to block out light.
Find window treatment in
- Cherry Valley
- Machesney Park
- Loves Park
- Monroe Center
- Davis Junction
- Stillman Valley
- Poplar Grove
- Candlewick Lake
- South Beloit
- German Valley
window treatment in Rockford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland
- DESIGNER DECOR4201 WALTHAM RD
- DESIGNER DECOR
- Floor To Ceiling2439 Bethany Rd
- Floor To Ceiling
- HOFF UPHOLSTERY and window treatment518 N 6TH ST
- HOFF UPHOLSTERY and window treatment
- Ikonic Blinds & Shutters12638 N 50th Dr
- Ikonic Blinds & Shutters
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR
- Zabitat 215 E Roosevelt Ave