Perfect Choice Exteriors LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2017

402 S. Main St.

Creve Couer, IL 61610

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Your Satisfaction is Our Priority. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement including windows, siding, and roofing, we’re ready to ensure your upgrade is just right. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Locally Owned for over 20 years!...

home remodeling (26)roofing (22)window replacement (13)siding companies (8)gutter repair (4)door installation (2)fence company (2)countertop installation (2)patio enclosures (1)interior painting (1)

04/23/2021

Perfect Choice Exteriors customized my handicapped daughter’s bathroom and we are so grateful to the team who did a great job. Everything looks great and safe plus she loves the colors!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

04/22/2021

I’ll definitely hire this company again. I had them convert my tub to a shower and it’s now one of my favorite parts of the house!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

04/21/2021

I’d highly recommend this company. They did a complete overhaul on our roofing and I’ve been very happy with the result so far. It’s been more than six months and there hasn’t been a problem at all.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

04/20/2021

I knew very little about bathroom upgrades besides knowing that I needed one. After a bit of research, I settled on Perfect Choice, and my study was spot on. My bathroom now resembles that of my favorite 5-star hotel.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

04/19/2021

My kids are ever praising the kitchen overhaul that this company did for us. It's one of the most beautiful aspects of my house.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

04/18/2021

They did an outstanding job with the wall sidings despite being away for the better part of the job.

Description of Work
Home remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

04/17/2021

In my case, I used their services for roofing, and they did great.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

04/16/2021

The kitchen they made for me is a masterpiece. It's easy to tell that they have the skills needed to get the job done.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

04/12/2021

Not sure how they do it, but they are easily the most competitively-priced roof installation company I know. You can be sure that they will beat any estimate you get elsewhere, not just for roofing but bathroom, wall, and kitchen upgrades as well.

Description of Work
Home remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

04/11/2021

Their bathroom design expertise turned my old and run down bathroom into one to look forward to every day. Nowadays, I can’t wait to get home and enjoy an hour-long hot shower.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

New Windows, Siding, Roofing, Bathroom Remodels

We do not offer repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing