When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Quincy, IL
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Quincy
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsKyle. I think his name was, was fantastic. He wasn't comfortable with diagnosis s ok he called for 2nd opinion that was confirmed. He took a step further and did a water test and it was fine. He started looking at fairly new water heater. He then noticed a old water filter sitting on water heater leaking. Thanks to him his free estimate turned out saving me at least $1200. Thanks Kyl read less
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsAllen went right to work by checking everything out , then recommending what needed to be done. After he explained everything, Allen replaced what needed to be replaced in order for our basement to stay dry.. all of this being done in a polite manner.
- The Real Seal LLCThe Real Seal staff were thorough in their explanation to repair my foundation. They were professional and friendly and patiently answered my many questions. Their response time for returning phone calls was very prompt. The final repair worked out well though the ultimate test will be the first big rainstorm. I would recommend getting an estimate for your project from Real Seal read less
- U.S. Waterproofingprompt response to my inquiry. i was able to get on the schedule quickly. install was clean and professional, included a water sensor in the sump pit. i would use us waterproofing again!
- U.S. WaterproofingThey were great! They were professional and efficient. Even in heavy rains, our basement is now dry! No problems with water since they were out. I would highly recommend US Waterproofing!
- Energy Savers SI, LLCI give this company an A for doing the job for a good price. I give them an overall grade of B because if you need them to come out and make repairs on the work they just finished, you have to text message them every day to get them to come out. I have one piece of siding that needs to be put back up, and have been waiting more than six weeks because I forget to text them every day. I really want to give them an A, but I just can't. Have been waiting too long for them to re-hang that one piece of siding read less
- Woods Basement Systems IncThey did a good job, they were expensive but it was worth it. They were very nice and very professional.
- Alpine Maintenance Group IncThe workers arrived promptly and ahead of schedule which was very nice for us, worked efficiently, were quiet and well mannered and did an excellent job of not only removing mold, but discarding desired materials and contaminated objects in the large dumpster that was provided. This service was well worth the price read less
- Family Waterproofing SolutionsKen came for the initial consultation. He was very helpful. Explained everything and answered all our questions. And asked many times if we had any questions. Rob was the foreman for the work crew. He had us come look at what was being done each step of the way. They put in steel beams with footings under the beams and attached the top to the beams in the ceiling joists. This was to shore up the bowing wall. They also put in drain tiles and a sump pump to get the water away from the house. They cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. I will definitely pass their name on to anyone who needs work done. And we would hire them again! read less
- Family Waterproofing SolutionsWe have a flagstone basement and it is always wet. They came in dug a trench all the way around the inside of our basement, put in a wick, put a matting on all the walls to wick the water into the trench. They dug up a part of our flower bed to and put a sealer on the wall so the water could not run onto the basement stairs. They told us that it would take 3 days and that is exactly what it took. They were all very nice. They cleaned up all the mess and called back after awhile to make sure that everything was working read less
Basement Waterproofers in Quincy
- Business Description:We are a full service painting, and decorating company dedicated to quality, and professionalism. Progressive Restoration is a responsible, ethical, and goal orientated company. It is our mission to provide our clients with a superior level of trust, quality, and professional service possible. We are commited to the highest level of integrity, and believe our level of honesty, and quality seperates us, from our competition. By these values, we strive to bring you, your friends, and business .. read lessRecent Review:The project turned out great! Progressive Restoration was awesome to work with. They were decisive, efficient, and skilled. Marc was super responsive, and the pricing for the job was more than fair. They will be our 1st call for any future carpentry work that comes up at our house. Highly recommend read lessJoe L.
- Business Description:B-Dry Solutions offers free estimates and has 0% financing available. We also accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. The management team of B-Dry solutions has over 30 local years of combined work experience that consists of both managing and operating a team of employees in the corporate and retail environments. We have strong project management and business skills and knowledge. We will continue to train and update our employees to implement new ideas and processes that make the jo.. read lessRecent Review:They were on-time for the estimate appointment and had good communication.Bruce N.
- Business Description:Now Offering no credit check financing!!! Don’t wait get your repairs or projects done now for about the same interest as an average credit card!! Family owned and operated since 2007, we are committed to providing the superior service and value you've come expect, all while giving you the piece of mind you deserve. There is no risk with our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. We will meet or beat ANY competitors estimate! Estimate must be from a licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing com.. read lessRecent Review:Service was professional. Arrived on time and completed job and cleanup on timeDebra W.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central .. read lessRecent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this business read lessKaren M.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 5 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southern & Central Mis.. read less
- Business Description:Senior discounts, 24 hr emergency services, Customer Satisfaction
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read less
- Business Description:Full waterproofing and foundation stabilization company that is family owned and operated since 1978. No contractors - we use only our trained employees. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. Dba: Ram Jack of Illinois. Additional fax: (630) 595-5377. Award winning. Uses licensed subcontractors for structural engineering read less
- Business Description:L.A. Shephard Construction is a company immersed in the Springfield and surrounding areas of the Illinois home building/remodeling scene. With many years of industry experience, we have established a reputation for delivering quality results while respecting your budget. Our customers expect the best, and that's great because that's all we deliver. Our standards are even higher than the customer's which ensures complete satisfaction on every job we complete. Call today for the area's best read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- La Grange
- Camp Point
- New London
- Monroe City
- Mount Sterling
waterproofing contractors in Quincy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Custom Homes
- Custom Construction & Remodeling475 E Court Street - Suite 83
- Custom Construction & Remodeling
- GIBBONS MASONRY & CONCRETE200 N CEDAR ST
- GIBBONS MASONRY & CONCRETE
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Helitech North1910 5th Street
- Helitech Southern1616 Adams St
- Helitech Waterproofing & Foundation Repair1616 Adams Dr
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair8251 Bunkum Rd
- Hollister Home Center4007 West Jackson St
- Home Heroes LLC419 N 30th St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kirby Build&Repair105 S Belmont St
- Kirby Build&Repair
- LA Shephard Construction2403 South Grand Avenue East
- LA Shephard Construction
- Progressive Restoration47W612 IC Trl
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Progressive Restoration
- Solutions Contracting1173 BAinbridge St
- Solutions Contracting