A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Peoria, IL
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Peoria
- Heartland IrrigationSince this was not an emergency, we agreed that Heartland irrigation would come whenever they were in the area. Contractor came out and assessed the problem. He provided a re-routing of pipes, installed a new valve to replace one previously left under a patio installation. He checked the system and corrected a minor wiring flaw. System is fully functional now with no problems
- Creekside Landscape Development, IncCreekside services are absolutely my favorite company on the planet. They picked up the whole tree and cut it up, removed it, that fell on the garage and they have done everything with trees, and did some drainage work. They put in a patio as well. They did a really good job of it. They are absolutely one of my favorite companies. When they give you an estimate if it ends up being more money than he estimates then he usually says this is a lot more work than I anticipated but I am going to stay true to the estimate so he really tries to make sure his estimates are really spot on. So twice now he has gone out and he said it would be x amount of money and then he done the job and said this is a lot more than I thought it was going to be but I am still going to charge you x amount that I quoted you. He is amazing and his responsiveness is a miracle. I mean this man I don't know how he does it. He is top notch, professional, and if I ever have to use tree service at my house I would use them
- John Deere Landscapes IncWill and the Crew at John Deere Landscapes are very professional and explain everything that you need to know about the products that you are buying. I've switched to Lesco John Deere Landscaping for all of my fertilizer needs after becoming fed up with the local contractors providing terrible service and diluting their products while charging a premium price. Going direct through John Deere allows me to have a great lawn for a third of the price that I was paying the contractors. My lawn looks great. Thank
- Tri-County Irrigation & Plumbing IncI scheduled a backflow preventer test, Tri-County Irrigation stopped by, completed the service as requested, filed the necessary paperwork with the city, and billed me properly. I am required to have this service done annually as I have in ground sprinklers. I have used their service multiple times in the past for both draining my in ground sprinkler system and also backflow prevention tests. I've always been treated professionally, and I think their prices are a bit on the high side, but I can't complain too much. I'm not changing
- John Deere Landscapes IncTheir guy is very knowledgeable in the chemical aspect thing and bill and bill and ndash; there are two bills there. We fill them in with all they need know about irrigation parts. They are very knowledgeable in what they supply.
- Advanced Landscape & IrrigationI had a problem with my irrigation not working properly. Their technician came out the next day to identify the problem quickly. They are very pleasant and even took extra time to show me how to work the irrigation panel myself. They went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with what they did.
- Covenant Irrigation & Plumbing IncThe team from Covenant was top notch! They were thrown some curveballs, but handled everything very well. They showed great professionalism, and the quality of the work completed was very high.
- Tri-County Irrigation & Plumbing IncThe company sent a technician to review. Determined the scope of work. With past experience, I requested quotations that included all possible contingencies that included potential light replacements. Work was completed within 2-3 weeks. Cost came in below estimates.
- Tri-County Irrigation & Plumbing IncWe purchased this house in fall of 2011 and noted that the outdoor landscape lighting was in disrepair and quite damaged. We also noted the in ground sprinkler system. Yard was covered in leaves. We requested the selling agent to 1) determine what company had installed the lighting and irrigation systems (Tri-County) and 2) to obtain quotes from that company or companies to restore the systems to function. Tri-County sent a confirming page that they had inspected the irrigation system in the summer and that it was functional. Tri-County gave a quotation (in writing) of $2800 to restore the lighting. We took possession of the house in Nov 2011. I called Tri-County again (with original repair quote in hand) to come out and walk the yard with me after the leaves were removed. There were quite a few broken sprinkler heads (not in functional condition). I asked them to requote the repairs for the lighting seeing the actual condition. The second quote was for $3,800 to restore the lighting and $350 to repair the sprinklers (that they had said pre-purchase were fine, which was not the case). I have all original paperwork with the quotations. I made it very clear that I wanted the system restored to original condition. After walking the yard during which Tri-County should have been able to ascertain the condition of the existing lighting, they provided the second quote of $3800 to restore lighting plus costs to repair sprinkler system. Final bill was $5,100. This indicates that Tri-County is unable to look at systems they installed originally and determine accurately what is required to restore them to function. I cannot recommend this company under any circumstances. The lighting and irrigation systems work, but the company is unable to provide accurate quotes for cost planning and clearaly do not look carefully at the what they are quoting. Caveat emptor
- Tri-County Irrigation & Plumbing IncScott, the local representative from Tri-County Irrigation, gave us a verbal quote based off of time and material necessary to complete the project. The quote was for 4 hours for a total of about $500. We agreed to this and the work was scheduled. On the scheduled day of the project, Scott and two workers arrived. The project requirements were reviewed including sprinkler head location and where lines were to be run. When this was done, Scott left his two workers to start the project. The project began around 8am. At an hour into the project another worker arrived. Some words were exchanged between the workers and they resumed. During the course of the project I would check in on the progress of the work. I noticed that they had installed two heads in the middle of paths and had run a PVC water line exactly where a fire pit was going to be installed. All of these items were clarified during the review meeting, but they didn't adhere to what was discussed. They advised me to move the location of the fire pit and all would be solve. I wasn't about to redesign my landscaping because they got lazy and want to cut a corner. I made them fix their errors to the design that we had agreed upon. When everything was finished they left. The work was completed in about 4 hours which included the time to fix their mistakes. About 2 months later I received a bill for $980, nearly double the original verbal quote. It turns out that they charged me for the time to fix the errors. Also, during construction, I learned that the one worker was late for the project because he overslept that morning after partying the night before. Apparently the foreman covered for him and the main office claims he was never late. Basically they were calling me a lier and said to "Pay up". The next spring (2010), I noticed that my drain tile wasn't draining like it normally should. I decided to snake it out to see if there was any blockage. The snake consistently got stuck in the same place. It just happened to be right where they were working. I decided to dig up the area and I was shocked at what I saw. While installing the new pipe they cut right through my 4 inch drain tile discharge pipe with their 1 inch irrigation pipe. In doing so, the drain tile discharge pipe filled with gravel and clogged. Upon seeing this I also probed the area by one of my underground downspouts and discovered the same thing. So even though we reviewed the project and identified where the pipe should go and not go, they rammed the pipe in as quickly as possible where they wanted. I ended up excavating a large chunk of the area to fix both problems. After informing the company of the issue I have not received a follow up. It shows you how professionally they handle their mistakes. Take the money and run
Irrigation Systems Installers in Peoria
- Business Description:Barr Landscaping & Lawn Service, Inc. has been in business for 24 years. We are family owned and operated. We employ 30-40 full time employees. We offer Free No Obligation Estimates. All NEW customers who take a full fertilization program receive their last application free. We also offer a 7% discount for all programs paid in fullRecent Review:They did exactly as I asked. The yard and bushes look as good as they have in quite some time.Mark K.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a new business doing our best to bring beautiful Landscaping to your home or businessRecent Review:Showed up on time and completed job. Very respectful and professionalNatasha R.
- Business Description:Our company provides turf installation service in the area of Peoria, IL. We are specialized also in grass cutting and all types of lawn care service. Contact us if you have any questions
- Business Description:Family owned buisness. 3 employees. Free estimates
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn & landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative & responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn & landscape services. From fertilization & aeration to tree & shrub services & much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control & prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs &..Recent Review:I had an absolute horrible experience with Trugreen! Started off bad and ended even worse. I requested they call me before they came over for any service due to the fact I have inside/outside pets. And I didn't want my pets getting into any of the chemicals. That never happened. I called and reminded the person who answers the 800# that I must be called at least a couple hours before they show up for service. Well that didn't happen again for the 2nd go round. I called the 800# once again and asked that the local manager give me a call. Guess what? Nope that didn't happen either. And the kicker to this story is that they killed 2 of my bushes in my front yard. Of course I called that 800# again and requested to talk to a local manager again, and nothing. They sent the same guy who killed my bushes over to my house without letting me know he was coming. So now I have a stranger lurking around my house. I saw the truck and went out to talk to him. He said he'd send the manager and shrub expert over on that Thursday to take a look and talk with me. Well you know that didn't happen either. Some other guy came to my house that Wednesday without me being notified and once again I have a stranger lurking around my house. And this guy left me a crappy note telling me some BS. Didn't even bother to knock on my door and talk to me face to face. Once again called the 800#, but this time I cancelled my prepaid service. Then they had the audacity to call me to renew my service, not once but three times. I've had 2 other reputable companies come over to look at my dead bushes and they said it was from herbicide. That Trugreen used the wrong mixture of chemicals. One of these companies is a landscaping company so they were not trying to get my business. Horrible customer service and product. I will never use them again or refer anyone to use themKrista B.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:Initial contact was quick and efficient. They were able to come out in a reasonable amount of time to review the situation, discuss what they felt needed to be done and provide a good estimate and overview of the work that needed to be completed. Provided a good time-frame based on current work load and called as promised to finalize date for work. Showed up on the date at the time and completed the work. The crew did an excellent job in a tight space between houses. They thoroughly explained the work at each step and consulted on any questions before proceeding. Completed the work in a day and left the job site in good condition. <br /Randall P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- Marquette Heights
- North Pekin
lawn irrigation services in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CREATIVE LANDSCAPING122 S 14th St
- CREATIVE LANDSCAPING
- Dentino Lawn Designs2675 Allentown road
- Dentino Lawn Designs
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Flowers Landscaping by Design921 w hampshire
- Flowers Landscaping by Design
- John Deere Landscapes Inc128 Thunderbird Ln
East Peoria, Illinois
- John Deere Landscapes Inc
- Ketcherside Companies3209 W Ann St
- Ketcherside Companies