Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top Electricians in Oak Park, IL
There are 275 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Oak Park
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningGreat. Had to make an emergency Saturday appointment in the dead of winter on a bitterly cold day--they were out within 3 or 4 hours. Fixed the problem quickly. A little pricey but otherwise great. Thanks!
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningAll I can say is there is no need to go to any other HVAC company! My wife and I have hired almost every company on the North Shore, and I can tell NOBODY delivers better on price, maintenance, and the quality of the install than All-Temp Heating & Air!
- Matrix Home SolutionsMatrix did a great job! They were done much sooner than expected and every crew that we worked with was clean and respectful. Thank you Matrix for the basement we've always wanted!
- Matrix Home SolutionsWe had a basement stuck in the 70's. After 15 years of talking about getting a face lift, we had several people come by to see what they could do. Most offered options we did not like. Matrix spent a few hours going various options. Options we were not offered or even thought of by the others. The industrial ceiling they mentioned peaked our interest. Spray Foam insulation is a great option. The crews were great. Professional. Courteous. ON TIME! The Painters were great. Always open to questions, and always asked us for our input. The crew manager was always available for an update and always communicated any changes. The Finished product looked exactly like the computer rendered drawing. After an initial hiccup in starting the project, the projected timeline was laid out and only took a week longed then anticipated, due to supply issues. My wife and I are very pleased with the finished project
- Budget Right HandymanGreat; they see each task through, very meticulous and thorough, it's worth the extra time us consumers always think is "too much" lol; Jim, Victor and Manny are all hard working and competent, I will hire them again
- Budget Right HandymanEdwin was professional and friendly. He was on time and did an excellent job in installing an outlet for our electric fireplace. He was very knowledgeable and showed us the best place to install the outlet. The area was left clean and tidy. It would be a joy to have him work for us again.
- Handyman ProsThe estimate was detailed and concise. Everything wasin writing. Liability insurance given up front. Gary came on time and was professional and respectful of my property. He worked efficiently and the work was done very neatly. I definitely recommend them and will use them in the future.
- Regency Home RemodelingWe just finished doing a total remodeling of our primary bath with Regency. We could not be happier with every aspect of the project....from our first meeting, selection of all our items through their recommendations, the design plan, the quality of work and craftsmanship, the prompt responses to any and all questions. It was near perfect from the beginning to the end. I could not say enough positive things about Regency (Sam, Bruce and Roman)and would recommend them to anyone thinking about a remodeling project in their home
- Handyman ProsGary did a beautiful job. There were some challenging accessibility and wiring issues and Gary handled them adeptly.
- Regency Home RemodelingRegency Home Remodeling recently completed a hallway bathroom remodel for us and we couldn’t be more pleased. From the outset of the project, communication was exceptional, timelines were clear, and we always understood the scope of work and expectations around payments. We got weekly updates as the project progressed, so we were never wondering what was happening. We really appreciated being able to work with Regency’s suppliers for fixtures, stone, tile, and cabinets. We were able to pick out the colors and styles we liked and brands that fit with our budget. Finally, the craftsmanship of the work was fabulous! We are so pleased with our new bathroom
Electricians in Oak Park
- Business Description:We are a full service mechanical contractor providing complete system solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. We look "beyond the box" to the whole HVAC/R system to provide the latest energy-saving solutions. We offer 24-hour emergency service after business hours a live operator will answer your call and dispatch one of our technicians to you. Our goal is simple-your satisfaction. We take pride in our business and you will notice the difference, from the moment we..Recent Review:Excellent in all respects. Clear, thoughtful estimate. Good communication while the job was being done. Everything was completed as requested.Christine B.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.Recent Review:Have used Jamie before. He is very accommodating and reasonably price. Will definitely use again for any further electrical needs.Ed N.
- Business Description:T&D Electrical is an experienced contractor that provides electrical services at reasonable prices to the Chicagoland area. From new construction commercial and industrial installations to rewiring your home we offer a wide range of services. At T&D Electrical quality and professionalism is our first priorityRecent Review:Gonzalo, electrician, was on time, very work time efficient and did everything I needed done in a professional, courteous way. T&D Electrical is my new electrician company. I'm very pleased with the serviceanne p.
- Business Description:We offer complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. We will help you to add something new, or improve your existing system. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. Expert trouble-shooting and repairs. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winningRecent Review:Jack was quick to respond with an estimate and phone call. He was able to fit me in the schedule faster than I expected. The work went exactly as we discussed and was completed quickly. Jack and his assistant Robert were very pleasant to work with. Robert showed up exactly when we scheduled, explained what he would be doing and answered any questions I had. I would not hesitate to contact him again for any electrical projectsSamuel E.
- Business Description:Fixer.com is a different kind of handyman service - we know your time is valuable and you expect the best. We are skilled experts, solving a variety of home problems in as little as one trip. We finish our jobs - big and small. We specialize in projects that require multiple tasks across disciplines, like fixing that leaky sink and patching/repainting the drywall too. You can book the time and day you need us online in seconds. You can also chat with us live to discuss your project. We're p..Recent Review:Amazing as always. I will use the Fixer team again and again!Sondra K.
- Business Description:Hire a team of electricians in Berkeley, IL that work for a family-owned-and-operated company. We founded this company with the customer in mind because we all share this community, and improving the resale value of a neighbor's home helps us all succeed. Electric Workforce Inc has the resources and reach needed to overcome any obstacle for a new business in need of an edge. PERSONALIZED SERVICE The Chicagoland area features a diverse array of residential structures and commercial establishme..Recent Review:Tech very good. Service a bit pricey, as it cost $305 to have 2 fans/light replaced. This was after I refused to pay an additional charge for removing the old fans!!! Cost worked out to $150/hour.LAURENCE M.
- Business Description:AZ Electrical Co. is a family owned electrical contractor based in Glendale Heights, IL. We pride ourselves on high quality craftsmanship, ethical treatment of customers and getting it done right the first time. 15 years of experience. Our installations are only according to NEC standards. Installations of breaker panels, dedicated circuits, receptacle outlets, lights, etc. For fastest response, please call, text or emailRecent Review:AZ Electrical is spot on. I called because I needed a GFCI for my sump/ejector pump. They were booked solid but were still able to fit me in. Art showed up when he said, and was professional and knowledgeable. Price was absolutely reasonable. If you need some electrical work this is the company you need to call. I will be calling againMark S.
- Business Description:Whether your project is residential or commercial, a remodel or new construction, Cordial Electric Inc has you covered. Cordial Electric Inc can execute new, top of the line installations while also possessing the skills, tricks and experience it takes to cover all of your electric needs. If you want your home or business to operate smoothly, contact us todayRecent Review:The guys from Cordial Electric did a super job. They arrived on time and completed the job quickly. This was a new chandelier. They assembled it on site and the result was beautiful. The dimmer switch install was likewise completed satisfactorilyFurman N.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Was very helpful and polite provided a fair price for the work swapped out my electrical panel and installed new outlets done quick and professionalOlek D.
- Business Description:Quality Service since 1973. We enjoy helping Residential Customers, Business Owners and Builders. This includes everything from a minor electrical repair to a complete rewire or new installation. *When contacting us via the message center please provide a phone number so that we may provide you exceptional service.Recent Review:Todd is AMAZING! I was without electricity and Todd literally helped me over the phone. He walked me through the process of testing my circuit breakers. He could have easily came out and overcharged me. He has integrity and he’s fair. I’m thoroughly impressed with Todd’s ethics. I will definitely use Todd’s services again when I need an electricianTosha J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Whether you own or rent your home, you have to watch for potential electrical dangers. To help, check out our guide to eight electrical dangers to know.
The cost to move an electric meter depends on how far you’re moving it, whether it needs replacing, and the cost of labor near you.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Oak Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 1 GUY FIXES ALL HOME IMPROVEMENTS47 MORNINGSIDE DR
- 123 Remodeling5070 N Kimberly Ave. Unit C
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st Stop Realty & Management, Inc2707 S. Ridgelend Ave
- 312 PAINTING AND DRYWALL1111 S STATE ST
- 4 Exterior Roofing Siding Windows Inc9335 landings ln
Des Plaines, Illinois
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 4Ever Remodeling7216 W Foster Ave
- 5 Star Concrete & Construction1444 s Rockwell
- 51 Zygi Carpentry Corporation5325 N Manila Ave
- 606 DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC858 W ARMITAGE AVE STE 352
- 847Electric.com8230 Elmwood St
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & K Electrical Inc.63 East Lake st
- A & R Electric Services Inc26585 W. Commerce Dr Suite 605
- A & R GENERAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY2815 N MONITOR AVE
- A + INSTALLATIONS inc357 n tower dr
- A Accurate Electric Inc633 N Highview
- A Better Choice/ Ambit Energy955 Golf Couse Rd.,, Unit 3
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Cut Above Construction Services LLC5S446 Radcliff Rd
- A K ELECTRIC374 GILBERT DR
Wood Dale, Illinois
- A M & L ELECTRIC951 GARFIELD
Oak Park, Illinois
- A M REMODELING BUILDERS8765 RICHARD ST
River Grove, Illinois
- A N E CORP401 SHERIDAN RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Sol Electric Svc5120 W Drummond
- A to Z Electrical Svc5030 W Lawrence Ave
- A to Z Tiles & Remodeling23w280 great western ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- A&G Services corp.3029 ruth street
Franklin Park, Illinois
- A&M Remodeling Co7039 W Addison St
- A+ Electrical Services Inc1153 S Lee St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- A+ Electrical Solutions Inc4600 Oakridge Ave
Oak Forest, Illinois
- A-1 Air Compressor Corp679 W Winthrop Ave
- A-Armstrong Services LTDP.O. Box 34445
- A-G Builders Ltd.211 Bluff St
- A-Plus Electric9931 Warren Oval
- A-TECH ELECTRONIC354 A MAPLE
New Lenox, Illinois
- A. Kupla Guys4030 Glendenning Road
Downers Grove, Illinois
- A. P. Riley & Company, LLC153 S. Halsted St.
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD123 N GRANT ST
- A.R. Construction1802 N. Karlov
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- A1 Electric Company6044 s Hohman 103
- AA Quality Electric793 Tipperary St.
- AA Service Co. Heating & Cooling550 Anthony Trail
- AA-Electric Company229 W Galena Blvd Suite W
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- AAA Construction Services L.L.C.1074 W Taylor St
- AAB CONTRACTORS.INC7220 N CLAREMONT
- Aact Electric Inc59 Burkhart Dr
- AB Builders Services Inc509 bristol ln
- ABC AUTOMOTIVE & ELECTRONICS1401 Landmeier Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Able Builders110 Hunters Path
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- ABS ELECTRIC INC6328 Fairmount Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Abt Electronics1200 N Milwaukee Ave
- ACA QUALITY REMODELING CORP4719 W MAYPOLE AVE
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- ACANTHUS REMODELING INC847 S GROVE AVE
Oak Park, Illinois
- ACCENT LIGHTING PLUS807 N OAKWOOD DR
- Access Elevator Inc1995 E. Norse Ave.
- ACCESS REMODELERS4235 Beach St
- Accurate Electric798 S Poplar Ave
- Accurate Electric Systems310 Hillandale st.
Round Lake, Illinois
- Accurate Electrical Solutions8010 S Dobson Ave
- Accurate Painting & RemodelingPO Box 410271
- Accurate Remodeling Co1414 Paddock Rd
Spring Grove, Illinois
- ACCURATE SAFETY SOLUTIONS - ACCURATE RADON1879 N. Neltnor Ave. #169
West Chicago, Illinois
- Ace Electric Service Inc482 Laura Ct
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Acme Tech Services Corp.414 Dogwood Terrace
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- ADASA Electric6301 Fox Run Ln
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Adnaw Electric Inc9645 River St
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Adrian Electrical Inc329 W Franklin St
- Advance Dynamic Construction Corp8326 N Caldwell Ave
- ADVANCE ELECTRIC30 N LIND AVE
- ADVANCE WORLD TRADE INC4321 N KNOX AVE
- Advanced Generator, Inc10S185 Schoger Dr
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advanced Technology Professionals,Inc.304 W Ridge Ave
Prospect Heights, Illinois
- AE lighting
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Electric, Inc.33 Devonshire Dr
Oak Brook, Illinois
- Affordable Electrician & Construction1853 N Albany Ave
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Home Solutions - IL524 N Randall Rd
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Aik Restoration & Repair2936 W Fitch
- Ailey Solar Electric1965 W Pershing
- Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc513 N Wolf Rd
- AJ RenovationsPO Box 57
Fox Lake, Illinois
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Akrite Construction co.8010 S. Vernon Ave 3
- Al Air, Inc.7703 W. Lawrence Ave.
- A & A Builders Groups LLC