Blazer Electric Co

Deerfield, IL 60015

Urban Apartment

Urban Apartment

lighting
Adding custom lighting created the perfect atmosphere that matched the owner's personality

Blazer Electric Co. is an electrical contractor that offers complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning....

electrician (323)lighting (105)ceiling fan installation (39)landscape lighting (6)generator service (4)home security systems (4)home theater installation (4)HVAC Companies (4)phone company (2)well & water pump repair (2)pool cleaning (2)

05/10/2021

Blazer really helped me out of a jam. Needed some urgent help and he did everything he could to get someone out quickly. Very responsive, great communication and did good work. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outlets installed and electrical clean-up after demo'ing an old ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

05/05/2021

He said he would call when he was ready to come out the following weekend to do a job and he never called or showed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2021

I apologize but we received many phone calls that day and I must have forgotten to call you back... Please contact me if you are still interested in doing the work? Once again -sorry for not returning your call...

02/19/2021

replace/repaired electrical outlets

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was efficient and let me know what he was doing. Great work!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

It was nice to work with you - thanks for high mark you gave us!

02/12/2021

I contacted dozens of contractors and electricians about replacing the ceiling fan on my 20 ft tall ceiling. Some gave me expensive quotes for $2-3K and didn't have the equipment to do the job. Some showed up with ladders not tall enough to even touch to fan. Jack came out to look at the job, explained why he planned to do it with scaffolding and went above and beyond to recruit a painter to help ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan replacement on 20 ft high ceiling

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

Thanks for your great review!

12/28/2020

Jack and his crew did a great job with the work we needed done which ended up being more complicated than we had anticipated. He charged by the job rather than the hour, which worked out well for us since his crew had to pull half the wires out of the electrical box to figure out what previous electricians had done in our condo. Jack and his crew were honest and efficient and I wouldn't hesitate t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 2 outlets, install swing arm lamps, fix faulty outlet, replace outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

Thank you for the review, we were happy to work with you!

11/12/2020

Blazer couldn't do my emergency power outage but he took the time to not only give me some quick advice but to give me phone numbers for 2 other companies in my area. I'll definitely call him next time I need electrical work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power outage

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review, I hope they were able to repair your problem!

10/12/2020

Work was efficient and price was fair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pendant lights, new outlets

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with you!

10/06/2020

Jack sounded knowledgeable and competent when I initially spoke with him, and I was excited to get him out to do the job. But after he promised to contact me a number of times and never followed through, I gave up and went with another firm. I imagine he does good work, but I was irked enough that I wanted to let Angies Listers know that he's not your man if you're looking for good communication a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

I am sorry if I could not get back to you in a timely manner - I was replacing my phone and had trouble with voice mail. Apparently some messages got lost and I didn't call people back. My apologies!

07/17/2020

Work was never done. Tried to use the business offered coupon and never heard from the vendor. It has now been over a week and still have not heard back. Even a "No, can't do the work" would have been more professional then no answer at all. Shows a lack of professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installation

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

I am sorry I could not answer your message because we received too many inquiries. As I am doing both field work and office work I wasn't able to handle it in a timely manner. Please call my cell phone (708) 715-1030 and I will be happy to help you with this project

07/09/2020

They are professional, prompt, friendly with great rates. I had an outlet with the grounding prong stuck in it. I spoke with Jack and even though they were booked until the following week he said he would call his guys and find someone to do a side job. He got back with me the same day. He found someone that would come out the next day. I believe the gentleman’s name was Arthur if I’m wrong I sinc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed electrical work done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words!

Electrical Services – Repair& Increase Amps, Upgrades, Rewiring - Existing Installation, Troubleshooting - Tripping Breakers & Fuses, New Circuits, Ceiling & Attic Fan Installation, 220 Volt Wiring - Dryers, Stoves & AC Units, Telephone & Computer Internet Cabling, TV Jacks – Air Antennae, Satellite, Cable, & Video Distribution, & Indoor & Outdoor Security & Emergency Lighting.

Please call and ask for details

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal