Blazer Electric Co

License is renewed anually
12/31/2016

2929 Farner Ct

Deerfield, IL 60015

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Urban Apartment

Urban Apartment

lighting
Adding custom lighting created the perfect atmosphere that matched the owner's personality

We offer complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. We will help you to add something new, or improve your existing system. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. Expert trouble-shooting and repairs. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning....

electrician (325)lighting (105)ceiling fan installation (39)landscape lighting (6)generator service (4)home security systems (4)home theater installation (4)HVAC Companies (4)phone company (2)well & water pump repair (2)pool cleaning (2)

10/28/2021

Jack was quick to respond with an estimate and phone call. He was able to fit me in the schedule faster than I expected. The work went exactly as we discussed and was completed quickly. Jack and his assistant Robert were very pleasant to work with. Robert showed up exactly when we scheduled, explained what he would be doing and answered any questions I had. I would not hesitate to contact him agai...

Description of Work
Replaced two electrical outlets, installed flat panel LED light fixture and replaced the motor in attic fan.

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, we enjoyed working on your project and are very thankful for this great review!

05/17/2021

Artur was fantastic. He completed the job efficiently with great attention to detail. And, he took the time to explain everything to me, so I'm able to troubleshoot effectively in the future. He even got along great with my dog, who is very sensitive to stranger danger. All around great customer service from a skilled professional.

Description of Work
New dimmer switch

Cost $177.53

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with you!

05/10/2021

Blazer really helped me out of a jam. Needed some urgent help and he did everything he could to get someone out quickly. Very responsive, great communication and did good work. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
outlets installed and electrical clean-up after demo'ing an old ceiling

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Glad we could help, and thank you for giving us 5 stars...!

05/05/2021

He said he would call when he was ready to come out the following weekend to do a job and he never called or showed.

Description of Work
Exterior Lighting

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

I apologize but we received many phone calls that day and I must have forgotten to call you back... Please contact me if you are still interested in doing the work? Once again -sorry for not returning your call...

02/19/2021

replace/repaired electrical outlets

Description of Work
He was efficient and let me know what he was doing. Great work!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

It was nice to work with you - thanks for high mark you gave us!

02/12/2021

I contacted dozens of contractors and electricians about replacing the ceiling fan on my 20 ft tall ceiling. Some gave me expensive quotes for $2-3K and didn't have the equipment to do the job. Some showed up with ladders not tall enough to even touch to fan. Jack came out to look at the job, explained why he planned to do it with scaffolding and went above and beyond to recruit a painter to help ...

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replacement on 20 ft high ceiling

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Thanks for your great review!

12/28/2020

Jack and his crew did a great job with the work we needed done which ended up being more complicated than we had anticipated. He charged by the job rather than the hour, which worked out well for us since his crew had to pull half the wires out of the electrical box to figure out what previous electricians had done in our condo. Jack and his crew were honest and efficient and I wouldn't hesitate t...

Description of Work
Move 2 outlets, install swing arm lamps, fix faulty outlet, replace outlet

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you for the review, we were happy to work with you!

11/12/2020

Blazer couldn't do my emergency power outage but he took the time to not only give me some quick advice but to give me phone numbers for 2 other companies in my area. I'll definitely call him next time I need electrical work done.

Description of Work
Power outage

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review, I hope they were able to repair your problem!

10/12/2020

Work was efficient and price was fair

Description of Work
Pendant lights, new outlets

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with you!

10/06/2020

Jack sounded knowledgeable and competent when I initially spoke with him, and I was excited to get him out to do the job. But after he promised to contact me a number of times and never followed through, I gave up and went with another firm. I imagine he does good work, but I was irked enough that I wanted to let Angies Listers know that he's not your man if you're looking for good communication a...

Description of Work
Outlet Installation

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

I am sorry if I could not get back to you in a timely manner - I was replacing my phone and had trouble with voice mail. Apparently some messages got lost and I didn't call people back. My apologies!

Electrical Services – Main Service Repair & Increase Amps, Upgrades, Rewiring - New Construction & Improving Existing Installations, Troubleshooting - Tripping Breakers & Fuses, New Circuits, Ceiling & Attic Fan Installation, 220 Volt Wiring - Dryers, Stoves & AC Units, Telephone & Computer Internet Cabling, TV Jacks – Air Antennae, Satellite, Cable, & Video Distribution, & Indoor & Outdoor Security & Emergency Lighting.

Please call and ask for details

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal