In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Salmon, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Salmon
- Roto-RooterThese folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pump.
- JAG ENTERPRISESAlan Smith, (the owner of Jag) is a solid honest guy. I’ve known him for years and he’s 100% trustworthy and holds himself to high standards of quality.
- JAG ENTERPRISESThey are very prompt and professional! Answered all my questions and concerns and made me confident that I had made the right choice in calling them! Excellent work and great people to work with.
- Affordable Septic Tank PumpingOwner/operator wears all the hats. Called the day before to remind us of the appointment the next day. Showed up on time and began to work. Did the job and left a clean work area. Avoided my lawn sprinkler system with the weight of his truck. Highly recommended.
- TNG ExcavationOutstanding. I had a guesthouse put on our property and TNG Excavation was the most professional business I worked with during the whole project. They will try to accommodate you anyway they can. They help you plan the project, problem solve, and see it through to completion. I recommend this outstanding company to anyone who wants the job done right the first time
- Roto-RooterPrepare a pathway from the door to the area(s) they will work, like a plastic runner, because they tend to need to come in and out at least once (first to evaluate, then to get any necessary tools from their truck). Sometimes they have to adjust the timing due to another job they are already scheduled for that runs overtime or due to the fact that the Menan plumbers have the one truck. Either way the Rigby location does the organizing of appointments and the driver/plumber will call if they wil arrive at any time other than what was scheduled. We always consulted a plumber friend (who knows plumbing well but doesn't have the time/tools to do the work himself) just to get an idea of what to expect from the hired plumber as well as how to explain what the problem may be. Roto-Rooter Rigby (using their Menan, ID plumbers), is our and quot;go-toand quot; plumber and septic tank servicer
- King George's Royal FlushWhen I first called, Ralph explained the cost and the access they needed. We arranged a time and he promised to call first. Right on schedule, he showed up and first mad esure where the sprinklers were so he would not damage them. He pumped out the system, all the while educating me about sewer issues and how to avoid problems. Ralph was great. He treated me with great courtesy, took the time to answer all my questions, and was open and honest with me
- GREENWOOD'S SEPTIC TANK PMPNGWe've used this septic tank pump company three times over the past ten years. We call and he comes the same day or the day after . . . our experiences have never been emergencies, so this is quick. He returns messages promptly. The first time we had our septic tank pumped we were first time home owners and had not a single clue. He walked us through what we needed to know about our septic tank and how best to take care of it. This is a business owned and run by one guy who has been doing this since 1978. He has the best prices in the area and is extremely competent
- BILL'S SEWER & DRAIN SVC INCThey were responsive. We were preparing to leave for New Year's Eve weekend when the septic tank backed up. We called and asked for them to pump it while we were gone. When we got home t was ready to use.
- AAA Sewer ServiceThey helped solve the problem I had. I called several people and even referred Angie's list before selecting them. The guy who performed the work tracked mud into my house. I would use them again in the future.
Septic Tank Companies in Salmon
- Business Description:Idaho Hydrojetting was Founded in 2006. We started out as a husband and wife team and have grown over the years into a family business with numerous employees. We like to keep our company family oriented and were born and raised in Jerome and Twin Falls. We provide Service to the Magic Valley, Wood River Valley, Nevada,Wyoming etc. We have always provided 24/7 service without an Emergency Fee. No Fuel Surcharges No Billing Charge
- Business Description:Island Park Services specializes in everything from construction facilitation, excavation, driveway/road building, exterior waterlines to snow-removal falls within our realm of business. We provide a comprehensive range of services for both commercial and residential projects—including subdivision servicesRecent Review:I timed them at 12 minutes. They have a $45.00 minimum charge which I expected. They were plowing in front of our cabin so I called to have them plow our driveway. When I got the bill it was $45.00 plus $25.00. I called to ask why and she said I had to help pay for the equipment to drive there. So in other words their minimum is whatever they want to charge. The bill we paid within 20 days and they charged a late fee. They wouldn't remove it. We received another bill for a late fee of $25 on top of the original late fee of $25. We are reaching out to the Attorney General. <br /L M.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.Recent Review:Guy only snaked half the pipe. He trudged into my kitchen and used my facet and dumped dirty rags on my counter, in front of me without asking. Then he broke a part on the opener and told my husband to go to town and get a new one, then argued with him that it was our fault it broke. They told us they wouldn't charge for it, but there was an extra unexplainable charge in the totalDon M.
- Business Description:Looking for a plumber in Idaho Falls? AAA Sewer Service specializes in sewer, septic and drain cleaning! Get the service your septic tank needs: Find everything you need to keep your septic tank in perfect working order with professional maintenance from AAA Sewer Service. You'll get the peace-of-mind of knowing that your tank and pipes are working their best and that you won't have to make costly repairs. *Locating services *Septic tank pumping *Cesspools *Grease traps *Repairs and ..Recent Review:Aside from not being able to start work during time-frame I was told, the charge for service was very expensive! I didn't get a quote beforehand, because another Angie reviewer said AAA had charged them $235, which is what another local service charges (Affordable Septic). Next time I'll go with Affordable!Brian B.
- Business Description:S & H Plumbing is a professional plumber offering drain cleaning, hot water heater repairing and plumbing services in the area of Idaho Falls, ID.Recent Review:I love Seldon Plumbing! They are prompt, reasonable priced, do good work and easy to work with. I will call them first every time.Sherry E.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:We are a full service excavating company, specializing in the latest trenchless water and sewer repair solutions, to serve you in Spokane and the surrounding areas. Since we opened our doors in 1948, we specialize in trenchless solutions for your home. Our goal is to find the most effective way to save you money, with minimum effect on your home. Trust that you and your home are in good hands with our professional team. Call us today to learn more about our available servicesRecent Review:They were on time and saved us from additional flooding while the sewer itself was rooted.Andrew S.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Salmon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Sewer Service3405 E Edwards Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- AAA Sewer Service
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- S & H Plumbing4115 S 15th E
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- S & H Plumbing
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc2011 South Craig Road
Airway Heights, Washington
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO