The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Rupert, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Rupert
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCEveryone I encountered was very professional, from the owner to the employees that did the work. Questions were always answered in a timely manner. Listened to ideas for changes and accomadeted requests, when appropriate. Very diligent in obtaining materials when they were hard to come by due to the ongoing pandemic. All deadlines were met. Would definitely recommend and use this contractor again
- Thomas Contracting Services, LLCExcellent job. The contractor helped me design the barn for my unique purposes, and then delivered quality work on time. He also helped me acquire an electrician which also did excellent work, and coordinated with him on timing. This was no simple task because most electrical contractors are backed way up
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCBuilding was delivered when concrete pad was ready, Workers was professional and fast on the construction.
- Nicholson Home Repair & RemodelingVery professional and work completed in timely manner. My barn needed a face lift so bad and it looks great now.
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- Exodus ConstructionThis project went very well once Exodus took it over from J. & M construction who totally dropped the ball. Exodus created plans using CAD. Looked at the supplies we had and ordered what we needed so there was no waste or cost overages. He built a great car port which meet and exceeds code requirements and is strong and beautiful. I asked to have the carport match the existing architecture. He was able to match siding and soffit exactly. I watched Exodus carefully because I was burned with they other guys. They move, and work, carefully and efficiently. Job duration was 4 Days and they cleaned up after the job was complete. Polite and hard working. Quality that you can see and feel. Work ethic and values are impressive in a day when good enough is the norm, Exodus exceeds all expectations. Jed in particular has a vast knowledge base. Electrical, metal, wood, Plumbing, Automotive. A jack of all trades here in IF. I recommend you call and see for yourself
- COMFORT CONSTRUCTION INCHad a Great experience! We have built once before and had a really bad experience. Comfort Construction did more for us before even breaking ground then our previous builder did over the course of the entire build. No joke! Avoid all the horror stories you've heard about biluilding and build with Comfort Const. They are honest and caring. I've seen the good and bad contractors in this town and Comfort is one of the best
- Mem Works IncThis man can do anything and everything! I would recommend him to all the single ladies who don't know who to trust. He is conscientious about spending your money, is a perfectionist, is reliable, is honest, and does the job right. He fixed my water pipe and installed one that allows the water to drain out of it so I won't have to worry about it freezing ever again. He built new stairs to the basement, and installed approximately 300 square feet of tile in my kitchen. This was especially challenging because my house is old and nothing is square. Each step on the stairway had to be cut differently. He measured, measured again, and measured more to ensure he had a good starting point for laying the tile and to ensure the grout lines were straight. What I like most is that he was so conscientious of the costs. He knew how much "thin set" it took to lay so many tiles and ensured that he had just enough. He took an unopened bag back to the store. He didn't seem to mind that I was always around watching and trying to "help." He was always in a good mood and he even liked my dogs. I would definitely trust him with any job or project
- COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INCI also had them build a garage for me on one of my rental properties and of course they did a great job fast,clean, right,this one I added a door and they matched the color to the house and that was in 2008 and the price was around 5000.00 but I can park a RV or a large boat in it. They did not seal the bottom of the garage I did that but all in all its a nice job. they were on time and left no mess
- MANGUM'S CONCRETE FORMINGWe bought a fixer-upper home with no garage and after receiving several estimates on having a garage installed, we settled on Mangum's Concrete. Lou showed up for the estimate with dirt on his boots which to me was a good sign because I knew his estimate and advice were first-hand. He struck me as honest and true and it ends up that I was correct. Lou not only did a great job on every aspect of the project, from planning to excavating to finishing the job, he also removed a large tree from our property, leveled out our pasture, and spread new gravel on our driveway. If he was not there personally to oversee the work, he arrived after each phase of the job to check on progress, even going so far as to require his crew to re-do an entire afternoon's work which was not done to his satisfaction. I doubt if his crew appreciated it, but I sure did. Not too long after construction, our area was hit by a hail storm with baseball-sized hail and winds that tipped over trees. The garage proved to be solid and sturdy and was no worse for the storm. It has been several months since construction, and we have had no problems whatsoever. The garage we chose is 24x36 feet. It is insulated in walls and roof and has an electric garage door, 2 windows, several electrical outlets and outdoor lighting, a concrete apron, and man door with a roof over it. Lou would be my first choice if we ever need anything like this done again, and he has already been back to our place to deliver gravel for another project we are working on. He is no nonsense and easy to work with
Garage Builders in Rupert
- Business Description:We specialize in remodels in many forms.... Additions, new construction, concrete, out buildings, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, etc. Tearing out walls, repainting, replacing flooring, updating light and bath fixtures. We do a little of everything and have the experience to take care all your needsRecent Review:It was great. They were all really great, timely and very pleasant to work with.jackie M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:At Guardian Homes, we’re devoted to building your dream home. Our new homes and custom homes are built to your exact specifications. We build your home, your way - and just for you!Recent Review:We were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never againJordan H.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Steel Structures America, Inc. We are a family owned business and have been in operation since 1995, specializing in post frame steel buildings. Our individually engineered permanent structures are the best choice for customers requiring speed of construction and economy coupled with aesthetic value. Our buildings are ideal for residential, commercial and agricultural use.Recent Review:Poor quality work. Damaged product took over a year to dis and left holes in roof have pictures to prove how bad the workmanship is.Dawn H.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:Trusst Buildings LLC is a post frame specialist company currently serving Idaho, and Wyoming. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers and provide exceptional customer service by pursuing business through honesty, innovations, and outstanding quality. Our buildings stand out from the rest by combining traditional techniques with new improved innovations! Its our goal to provide fair and competitive market value for our buildings. In addition, Trusst Buildings is ins..
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSUREDRecent Review:We hired Jim to enclose the front of our shop with two opening for overhead doors, walk door and pour a cement pad. The doors are not squared, can't install garage doors, the walk door frame split and he filled in the cracks with foam spray and tried to paint it with white flat paint on shinny white metal siding. The siding he put up was with seam up so all the rain would go behind the siding . the metal frame work was cut and pieced together and bent. Looked terrible. <strong><em> AND THE BIG ONE</em></strong>; the cement pad that was poured when we were out of town, told him not to due any work until we got home. The cement was at the wrong angle all the way around, instead of pouring the cement so the water would run out, all the rain etc. runs into the center post and back into the shop. He said he could fix it, yea right!!! He used cement a fiberglass and patched aroung the center post, yep you guessed it. Didn't work and looked horrible. He also submitted an addtional bill that we did not know about or authorize. We are in the process of sueing him for the amount of $5300.00, this is to undo everything he did and tear out the cement and disposal of material's. WISH I COULD POST PICTURES FOR YOU. <strong><em> He had a bond but it does not cover his work only if he damages something on your property. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS GUY!!!!</em></strong> Wish I would have done better research instead of going on a referal from a customer of mine. Learned a very expensive lesson here. <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><em>JIM LEYTHAM CHANGED THE NAME OF HIS BUSINESS TO GEM STATE HANDYMAN SERVICES......BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!</em></strongMara R.
- Recent Review:Arrived on monday at 9am as agreed. Keith made quick work of the first side of the wall demolition. The most impressive aspect of his work throughout, and at the end of the first day; was how clean he maintained the work area! So, he worked quickly and cleaned things up as he worked. A very cool thing is that he used visqueen and collapsible poles to barrier off the work area, again with keeping the work area and more importantly the non work areas separated and clean. As he finished the demolition of one area, he and quot;finishedand quot; off the edges of the work area to provide a clean edge to work with for future finishing work. The second day, again arriving promptly, he set up structural supporting walls, removed the walls 2x4's and and installed the header beam. The last day, he tore down the living room side of the wall. Again keeping inside and outside work areas clean with visqueen barriers and paid special attention to the hardwood floor by protecting it from damage. He finished the job as specified and removed all the demolition material. Overall, completely professional craftsmanship and work ethic <br /Richard S.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- American Falls
- Twin Falls
- Arbon Valley
garage builders in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- Aitchison Construction
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
- Caldera Design LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- MBA Construction298 W. Bridge St
- MBA Construction
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.