Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Rathdrum, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Rathdrum
- Premier Basement SystemsPremier gave us a fair estimate and completed the job in a timely manner. I was very happy with their business.
- Premier Basement SystemsAngie's List local representative researched and found 3 companies that I might select from. Timbercreek promptly returned my phone call and scheduled a time at my convenience to come to the house. They arrived exactly at 10:00 am as promised, and answered our questions fully. My wife asked about cracks in the floor, and the agent explained they could be filled for cosmetic purposes but that it was not necessary to do so. We agreed to a price and he completed the job in less than an hour. The system he used involves installing several injection ports into the basement side of the foundation wall, then pumping in the sealant until we could see it had filled the crack completely and had extruded somewhat from both sides of the foundation. The extrusion that was visible on the exterior of the wall was easily removed after it had set. No muss, no fuss, and a five-year guarantee
- Premier Basement SystemsBesides being late for the job (by about 2 hours), they were professional, got things done quickly and did a nice repair job on the area in our basement. Only time will tell if it holds up, but we were very pleased with their work.
- Premier Basement SystemsPremier Basement Systems was a class act from start to finish. Everyone was extremely prompt, courteous, and helpful. The information packet that they sent before the inspection was very helpful. A pleasant surprise was finding that the recommended solution was the right solution for the job and not the most expensive. I didn't even go after a second quote. Repairs were scheduled for the next day and it was done in a couple of hours. I would not hesitate to recommend them every time to family and neighbors. I can now finish off my basement
- Premier Basement SystemsAfter my initial phone inquiry, but before our first visit, Premier sent a large booklet giving extensive information about the company and the science of waterproofing basements and crawl spaces. I recommend reading this booklet if you want to appreciate and understand, in plain language, what Premier does. The man who came out to give us an estimate was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He examined the problem areas, and took pictures which he sent electronically to a colleague for consultation. He had a portable printer that he used to print-out the detailed contract with warranty, and he was able to process our credit card deposit, all in one visit and in the comfort of our home. The work was scheduled to be started at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, March 23, 2015, which I presumed was their first appointment of the day. We received a call shortly after 8:30 advising us that the crew would be late (about an hour or so). No explanation was given, but it didn't really inconvenience us. Four men arrived and worked for about an hour and 15 minutes. We were advised that there might be dust, so we had all the furniture, paintings and lighting fixtures covered. Our basement rec room is carpeted, and the crew put down a heavy drop cloth over the carpet from the bottom of the stairway to the alcove where the indoor work was done. It was raining that morning and we were told that for that reason the material used to fill the exterior cracks could not be smoothed out that day. We were told that they would come back after the material was set in a few days, when it wasn't raining, and when they had a crew in our area. I even got a call from Shelby a few days later confirming their intention to follow up and finish the work. But a month went by without hearing from them. I called and the woman who answered apologized and told me the work order had been misfiled. A crew of three arrived on May 1 and worked for about twenty minutes to finish the work. After they left, I realized that I hadn't asked if the material used to fill the crack could be painted. I called the company with my question, and within minutes I got a call back with the answer: yes, but wait three days
- Premier Basement SystemsFrom start to finish these guys were amazing!! They were professional, courteous, worked thoroughly, with integrity and did an amazing job! I recommend them to everyone I know!!
- Premier Basement SystemsAfter living in our home for a little over 4 years I finally decided to test for radon. To my surprise and horror the test came back at 30.3 pCi/L ! I contacted Premier Basement Systems and couldn't be happier with their service. Heather and Garrett were extremely responsive to my calls and emails, answering all of my questions and plainly explaining my options. They came up with a plan that was simple and minimally invasive. More importantly it is nearly invisible on the exterior. Most important of all, they reduced my radon from 30.3 pCi/L to just 1.2 pCi/L !!! My family can now breath safely in our home
- BuiltToBuildItNick worked closely with me during about 4 residential and commercial projects over the past 2 years and he is a creative problem solver and has done outstanding work in all instances and has gotten the work done on time in all instances. His work ethic is outstanding.
- Premier Basement SystemsWe had water seepage off and on for 5 years. Could not find the reason. We had french drains put in outside. But Premier Basement came out and found the source which was a crack in the foundation. Previous owner had done a DIY job that was a joke. Premier Basement was professional and did a great job
- Premier Basement SystemsI had Premier Basement come out to encapsulate my crawlspace. I have seen their work before since my parents used their services for the exact same reason. I wanted a warmer floor which required something to be done with the crawlspace under my house. Scheduling was easy, Steve came out and inspected the space and we walked through what would need to be done. I filled out the required paperwork and away we went. We had to reschedule a few times but communication was always open. The gals in the office are on the ball. Art and his coworker (forgot his name) came out and got the job done in a day. They did have to come back another day because one of the vent covers broke and they had no spares in the truck. Not a big deal, we scheduled it and got it on in about a 2 week time frame. I am very happy with the work. I guess they actually do egress windows, which I will be calling them to do as soon as we move forward with finishing our basement
Basement Waterproofers in Rathdrum
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guessTyson S.
- Business Description:General Contractor, 2 employees, we sub out electrical, plumbing, and hvac due to local codes.Recent Review:Work went fine. Ed wasnt able to get the two exterior doors adjusted more (they look like they were sagging in the jam orignally), and the front door actually looked a little and quot;worseand quot; than it did before the adjustment. Thermostat replacement and closet door adjustment went great. The bathroom faucet needed new parts to stop the leak. While Ed was working on other stuff, I went and got replacement parts (universal fit per Ace Hardware), only to have Ed work on faucet for over 1/2 hour and still not be able to stop the leak. Ed said I needed to get geuine Moen parts and then showed me how to reinstall them myself. Ed also said that if I had trouble getting the facuet back to gether to give him a call and he would drop by and do it because it would be only a and quot;5 minuteand quot; deal. Ed spend 2 hours at my house and charged me $10 less than his actual 2 hours I owed him. I assumed that was because he could actually fix the facuet. After he left I got the Moen parts, but was unable to get it back together myself. I tried to call Ed several times and left messages to have him call and come by to help me. (This was the Friday before Labor Day, so I assume to was out of town). I couldnt use the faucet for the long weekend, which was fine, however, when Ed did call me back and and quot;stop by on Tuesday morning (1/2 hour later than he said he would be here), he charged me $35.00 for the 10 minutes he was here. I was not expecting if free, but I didnt think I should be stuck for a full hours labor (If I new that, I would have found another 50 minutes of work for him to do, so I got 1 hours work for 1 hours pay. Ed did a good job and was very nice and didnt waste time when he was here working. I would recommend him, but be clear that both parties know what is expected and the cost of it. <br /Kelly H.
- Business Description:Inland Northwest Construction Company is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We provide General Contractor Services and for most projects and services we have dedicated and skilled workmen on staff. For larger projects we maintain a comprehensive list of reliable subcontractors. Call or email Bill for an appointment and estimate: 509-869-1003 or email@example.com or find us on the web at INWCC.CO
- Business Description:Premier Basement Systems is a full service construction company. We can complete any project big or small and specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space and Foundation Repair, as well as Mold Abatement, and Radon Testing and Mitigation. We are fully licensed in both Washington and Idaho and are the exclusive dealer of Basement Systems, Inc products. We offer free estimates and inspections and will be happy to answer any questions you my haveRecent Review:It was great. Have recommended to friends and they have used as well.Jim C.
- Business Description:R&R const. is a general contractor, w/ sub-contractors when needed. there are senior-discounts@ 10%.
- Business Description:We are a father and son operated company. We sub-contract business. We take cash and checks.
- Business Description:Handy man services. Billing depends on size of job.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting business with 12 years of construction experience. We specialize in full remodels from roofing to flooring, along with priding ourselves in having great prices and quality craftsmanship
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Hayden Lake
- Post Falls
- Spirit Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Newman Lake
- Coeur D Alene
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Priest River
waterproofing contractors in Rathdrum
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B. Speerstra Construction17712 N. Bostom
- B. Speerstra Construction
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho1871 E McGrath Rd
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lakeside Developers 908 E Davis Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Lakeside Developers
- Mr Chimney Inc1807 W Jackson Ave
- Mr Chimney Inc
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- NW General Construction & Contracting
- Premier Basement Systems4137 E 3rd B
Post Falls, Idaho
- Premier Basement Systems