First Choice Plumbing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

Self employed licensed and bonded...

Savage Construction

Super handyman here, I can do foundations to roofs everything in between, start to finish.

TruBlue Total House Care

Affordable Handyman

I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impressed with my work but get their money’s worth as well! Check out ALL of my services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/03/2016

Ray and his son could not have been better. My husband was the one who was there while the work was done and he came home with a glowing report. He was impressed with the quality of the water heaters Ray provided and with Ray's knowledge and skill. He also said Ray was just a likable guy and enjoyable to talk to. My husband usually installs faucets himself, but since Ray was scheduled to be there,...

Description of Work
Provided and installed 2 new propane hot water heaters, installed kitchen faucet and repaired leaking tub drain.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/14/2016

First Choice answered the phone promptly when I called. They came out the next day, and arrived on time. They were friendly, helpful and professional. I was delighted with their work, and the price seemed fair. I will use them again as my "first choice" for all my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
First Choice replaced a broken frost free faucet. More specifically, I called First Choice, told them that one of my frost free faucets was broken, and could they fix it. Ray suggested I consider buying a new one since the repair kit was almost as much. I agreed since the original was really old and beaten up. I did dig up the frost free myself prior to their arrival. The installation was time-consuming because it took a long time for the line to drain. It was a bit complicated because the frost free line abutted a well line, it's electrical wiring and an irrigation line. Ray was careful not to disturb these other fixtures. I now have a fully functioning, nice looking frost free thanks to First Choice.

11/05/2015

I called Ray to replace some old pipes and he came out within a couple of days with his partner Dan. They were a great team and were happy to answer all of my questions. They also replaced the flush and fill valves in the 1/2 bath toilet and Ray capped a gas line in the laundry room. They did great work and the price was very reasonable. I was concerned when there were two of them to pay but it tu...

Description of Work
Replaced copper hot & cold water pipes and a waste water sink pipe.

11/02/2015

He did a nice job but quoted $65 and then charged $75 per hour.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor faucets.

08/23/2015

Ray is wonderful and he is now on my future call list for any plumbing. It certainly is easy to figure out why he has such a great Angie's list rating. Thank you Ray and that you Angie's list for helping me locate Ray.

Description of Work
Disposal

03/16/2015

Ray was always on time and was very personable. He let us use his account at the plumbing supply house to save money. Knows his stuff. No problems with the inspectors.

Description of Work
plumbed our whole 3300' home

01/19/2015

We received three estimates and he came in much lower than the others. He came out the very next day, everyone else was telling us a week. He fit us in between his other appointments he had that day. He was great. He even came in lower than his estimate. He replaced the split in the frost proof pipe of the exterior faucet and used the working parts to fix the leak of the second exterior faucet.

Description of Work
He replaced two exterior faucets.

12/28/2014

He did an awesome job, very pleased.

Description of Work
Installed a bathroom sink and faucet, new toilet tank insides caulked the tub and toilet.

09/29/2014

It went great. Always been looking for a plumber in the area, and Ray is our guy!

Description of Work
Installed a new sink, disposal, and installed two new spigots on exterior of house.

09/20/2014

We called Ray about replacing our faucet and he gave us a date.He arrived on scheduled date right on time.After inspecting the job and taking measurements,he informed us he would have to cut a hole in our family room basement.I pictured a big hole in my ceiling.We went ahead with the job and were pleasantly surprised with the finished job.The hole was just big enough to access the faucet and he installed a plate at end of the work.We could hardly see where he had cut the hole. Excellent work and a great price. Highly recommend .

Description of Work
Outside cold weather faucet replacement.

Category plumber

Plumbing and service repair, New construction and remodels. Free Quotes . senior and military discounts

No main sewer line snaking