John Holcomb Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. License # RCT-21415. Quotes are free. Please call John at 208-479-0652 for fast service and quotes....

Big Dog Exteriors, Inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

The Crew

Specializing in Home Remodel, Home Repairs, General Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Interior and Exterior Painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers by HomePro on Angi

07/09/2020

John and his crew did an impeccable job on our roof replacement. Was reasonably priced, finished early and left zero mess behind. Will use him again on our shop. Hire him! You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/18/2017

John is very easy to work with, professional and timely. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
We are out-of-state owners of duplexes in Pocatello. We used John in the past for emergency patches when shingles have blown off and he was very responsive and reasonably priced, so we used him to re-roof two of our units and will have him do the other two next year.

12/01/2015

Came and looked when he said he would. Got back to me the next day Was here when he said he would be. Done the job in two days start to finish. I deal with a lot of sub-contractors and John is great to work with. A lot of subs think someone else should clean up there mess but not the case with John. Do your self a favor and use John. You wont be sorry.

Description of Work
installed new roof on new construction

06/24/2015

WOW! From start to finish I am so happy with John Holcomb Roofing. John and his crew were very professional. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Completely stripped roof, fixed water damaged boards, installed new vents, and shingles. Installed Ice and Water Guard to all eaves. New underlayment , replaced all edge metal, pipe jack and vents. Cleaned up and disposed of all roofing debris.

thank you so much for the workand your hospitality

01/31/2015

From the first visit to give his bid until the job was complete, John and his crew were excellent.

Description of Work
Completely strip off old roof and install complete new roof.

09/19/2014

John was on time, reasonably priced did excellent job went all 9 yards. Friendly and pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Tear off existing shingles repair any rotten spots, ice and water guards to eaves, rhino lining, vents, install singles, rain gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/08/2014

The Workers were very polite, friendly and effective. They cleaned up after themselves and minimized any inconveniences involved in re-roofing a house. Mr Holcomb came out and inspected the completed job and made sure the ground was cleaned up. Very good experience, we were pleased with the results. The Holcombs were also very flexible in receiving our portion of the payment (the insurance deducti...

Description of Work
Recovered entire roof for insurance covered damage.

08/10/2014

We were in town for a very short period of time to check in on our rental units in Pocatello. We were able to contact John and have him come out the next day to meet us to give us a bid for repairing shingles that had blown off of the roof. He inspected all of the roofs, did the work, and provided us with a bid for replacing the whole roof when we were ready. His cost was very reasonable, and he m...

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles on roofs.

08/05/2014

I contacted the provider in order to get an estimate on repairs or replacemt of the shingles on my roof. The provider would not work with me directly as the mortgage is in the name of my brother. I provided the name, address, and telephone number to contact him with instruction to call me back with any additional questions or information. That was the last time we heard from him.

Description of Work
The provider did nothing including not following through with showing up, providing any estimate, or re-contacting to reschedule.

sir all I can do is give you a roof estimate in writing what you do with it from there is up to you and your insurance agent its up to you to follow through! My estimates are free any other office or on the job work is not these things I have to charge for please try and understand

04/21/2014

He was very professional and when there was a problem getting the shingles because of delivery problems, he let us know and always kept us informed.

Description of Work
Put on new shingles on the back half of the house. Also shingled a shed.

thank you so much for allowing me to do the work on your house. Let me know when you are ready for the front to be done.

Roofing.