If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Plummer, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Plummer
- Alta Pest ControlExcellent service came back as many times as I needed them to to perform whatever I needed done very professional they did an awesome job.
- American Ecological Pest SolutionsWe sold the house in great condition, due in part for the 15 years AEPS serviced it. We had a service contract; never had to worry as they always came on schedule, left a report, returned if we saw even one ant months later. The children were safe as well as wild bunnies, too. Can't recommend them too highly
- Alta Pest ControlI will never deal with t his company again. We had nothing but problems in their services from the very start. I had to call the owner after the first application, as technician claimed to be there much longer than he was, verified by our camera system, and they had to come out again. I asked the the tech what he was sweeping for and he told me wasps and spiders. After he left, I found two wasp nests in an open area around the 6-7 foot height. I got many assurances from them but nothing has changed. I did finally get to cancel the service after paying the $290 cancellation fee, that I don't agree with as the services were terrible. Customer service was friendly, but again I still got charged their cancellation fee because I didn't want to continue with their service. Very disappointed and would not recommend to anyone. It seemed to be a VERY quick service and I was completely dissatisfied with them. Beware
- Alta Pest ControlI just want someone to get a hold of me to let me know that someone is coming out or not . I would like to know the day before you come out. Thank you
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlWe were afraid to enter our front door because in our large decorative urn a large bee hive was active. We were hoping to have bee keepers come get the urn but they dont take Africanized bees. Chris of Truly Nolan saved the day! He was at a neighbor's taking care of an involved hive in his eves when we flagged him down. He took care of us that day and sent techs for rour days after to make sure bees didnt return
- Pointe Pest Control | Liberty LakeGreat. They call ahead, do the work, and send a bill. We've had no further problems with carpenter ants. They will schedule routine service to prevent problems, or you can call them when you note a problem.
- Bella Bugs Pest ControlScott arrived on time and thoroughly treated the house, including treating under the floors and walls of the bathroom.
- United Pest Solutions IncThey came out to assess our rodent problem, determined it was squirrels (which they can't, by law, trap) and called me with the information. They gave me contact info for an authorized wildlife control person and charged me NOTHING; for either the assessment or the referral. Great service, cheerfully provided
- CROACHGREAT. Spent almost 2 hours here and used a tool around eaves. We will see in a few months how the treatment went. Roughly a 2800 sq ft house, 2 story.
- Eden Advanced Pest TechnologiesThe technician came to the house and inspected the concern. He then provided us with some options and left the quotes with us. We told him we were having other companies coming and there was no high pressure sales pitch. There price for the service offered was just what we were looking for so we chose them. We definitely recommend Eden Advanced Pest Control
Pest Control Companies in Plummer
- Business Description:While your gliding down the Columbia River in your kayak or riding the waves on your wind surfer, what do you like to think about? Could it be that cold brew from White Bluff Brewing, or maybe a tasty treat from the Spudnut shop? That certainly hits the spot when you get off the river. What you don’t want to think about is your home being infested by bugs, pests, and other insects. Pointe Pest Control can help you get back to what you like to do without worrying about invaders swarming your f..Recent Review:Fantastic company to work with!! Very responsive to problem and friendly staff. Would not hesitate to call them again!!Tamara M.
- Business Description:Liberty Lake is a beacon of beauty to residents across the Idaho border. Here in this wondrous town we are able to enjoy all of the luxuries of the Spokane Valley, and we all feel a sense of community in our tight-knit neighborhoods. Unfortunately, pests in this area seem to share the same sense of camaraderie, and tend to band together when infesting the walls of your home. But whether they reside on the beautiful MeadowWood Golf Course, within the halls of Liberty Lake Elementary, or deep w..Recent Review:Great. They call ahead, do the work, and send a bill. We've had no further problems with carpenter ants. They will schedule routine service to prevent problems, or you can call them when you note a problem.DOUG L.
- Business Description:Established in 2018. After being in the industry for years and with multiple companies, the owners decided to break loose from big corporations and build their own small business. After college, they took all the good and the bad they learned along the way to create Alta. The owners are brothers who were taught honesty, hard work, and serving others by their parents. They are excited to bring these traits to a business level and provide superior service to the residents of Spokane ValleyRecent Review:I will never deal with t his company again. We had nothing but problems in their services from the very start. I had to call the owner after the first application, as technician claimed to be there much longer than he was, verified by our camera system, and they had to come out again. I asked the the tech what he was sweeping for and he told me wasps and spiders. After he left, I found two wasp nests in an open area around the 6-7 foot height. I got many assurances from them but nothing has changed. I did finally get to cancel the service after paying the $290 cancellation fee, that I don't agree with as the services were terrible. Customer service was friendly, but again I still got charged their cancellation fee because I didn't want to continue with their service. Very disappointed and would not recommend to anyone. It seemed to be a VERY quick service and I was completely dissatisfied with them. BewareJason M.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:Services provided by Med Tech Cleaners include all aspects of biological, death scene and hazardous material cleanup in Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Western Montana. Our technicians are certified and trained in federal, state and county codes with commercial, residential and industrial site knowledge. We have both interior and exterior experience. We offer services 24/7/365 and work with most, if not all insurance companies. We pay your deductible in most cases. Billing is due when work is com..Recent Review:Cannot express the professionalism and kindness this company provided. I referred to Leslie as a sent angel last night. Truly amazing. They have made this so much easier.Dana G.
- Recent Review:We sold the house in great condition, due in part for the 15 years AEPS serviced it. We had a service contract; never had to worry as they always came on schedule, left a report, returned if we saw even one ant months later. The children were safe as well as wild bunnies, too. Can't recommend them too highlyfrances k.
- Business Description:Serving Spokane Since 1985. Locally owned and operated with employees that care about getting the job done right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. The job isn't done until you are happy. Call or click today. TREE SERVICE. SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE. LAWN MOWING AND FERTILIZING. LANDSCAPING. SNOW REMOVALRecent Review:I had three services done by C&C before I canceled everything. Numerous times, during my quote and all phone calls, I asked them about only coming to do services on Monday or Tuesday as I’m home both of those days. Never did they respect my request for either of those days. They never once provided a courtesy call to let me know when they were on their way to provide any service. I did receive a call a day or two prior to them showing up but they did not respect whether I said yes or no. First they came to apply weed killer and fertilizer to the lawn. They left the weed killer particles all over my patio and walkways. I have a dog so I feel like that was super unsafe for them to just leave piles of it everywhere. Then they came to do some stump grinding. They called the day before to say that they would be coming tomorrow… I called and left a message saying that I wouldnt to be home so I don’t want them to come. They came anyway. No courtesy call prior to arriving ever. They had no care about my sprinklers, which were marked, and they covered it with rocks and ruined the pvc safety around the sprinkler. The final thing was pruning and shaping of my trees and shrubs. This was the worst! During the original quote it was mentioned that it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to perform. At eight weeks I had to reach out to find out if it was ever going to happen… They butchered one of my privacy trees in my front yard. Cut one side up 4 to 5 feet and left the other side touching the shrubs. The shrubs have no shape and look awful. The hedges in the back are uneven. They barely did any pruning of the trees whatsoever. There are still dead branches everywhere. The trees are also resting on the hedges. I did call and state that I was very unhappy for each service. The third and final call is when I asked for all of my future services to be canceled as I am unhappy with the service they have provided. The manager called back and said that they’ll cancel everything pending due to me being unhappy. No attempt was ever made to correct the issues. Never once did they send someone out to even check my sprinklers that they ruined on the stump grinding. When I called and said I was unhappy about the tree pruning and shrubs not once did they offer to come fix anythingRobin S.
- Business Description:DBAs: Knockout Pest Maintainence, Knockout Pest Management LLC.Recent Review:Probably customer service. They're pretty easy to work with. I would use them again in the future. <br />Brenda C.
- Business Description:Senske Lawn & Tree Care began as a small lawn care and pest control company in 1947 by Bill Senske in Spokane, Washington. During the 1960's, chemical weed and pest control began to grow, expanding the family business. In the 1080's, after four successful decades, Bill Senske handed over the reins to his youngest son, Chris. Chris expanded the family business into new territories including Yakima and Kennewick, Washington. Today, the company headquarters are located in Kennewick, Washingt..Recent Review:Great so far and they will come back if needed.Dayna M.
- Business Description:Over the past several years everyone worldwide has seen the cost of energy continue to rise whether you’re using gas, oil or electric for your cooling and heating needs. The best way to help keep the costs down is by putting together a plan and involving professionals to insulate your home or business. Specialty Insulation, located in Spokane, WA was started in 1972 by Norm Thomson. Norm as well as each of his team leaders has 20 to 30 + years of experience with insulation in both residential..Recent Review:Insulation work was very good and the price was good. The vapor barrier was a bit sloppy along the edges and I needed to re-staple some of it, but not too bad. I would use again.Gordon H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Saint Maries
- Liberty Lake
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Otis Orchards
- Spokane Valley
- Newman Lake
pest exterminators in Plummer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & C Yard CarePO Box 18768
- C & C Yard Care
- Eden Advanced Pest Technologies1818 W Francis Ave
- Eden Advanced Pest Technologies
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Knockout Pest Management10905 E Montgomery Dr
- Knockout Pest Management
- Med Tech Cleaners4318 S Magnolia St
- Med Tech Cleaners