The Bugnappers LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2006

Additional address - PO Box 319 Roy, UT 84067. Additional phone - (888) 695-2847. Additional email - thebugnappers@aol.com....

Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Riverton and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Riverton and surrounding areas. We are currently only accepting new customers for fertilizing and weed control in the lawn.

Superior Lawn Care

A family owned & operated busies offering personalized Lawn Fertilization and Treatment services as well as Lawn and Yard Work.

Offers by Superior Lawn Care on Angi
Exodus Pest Control

Hello we are Exodus Pest Control Utah. We service residential and commercial properties. We have 19 year experience. We eliminate insects and other various pest such as spiders, wasps, ants, earwigs, blackwidows etc.

Offers by Exodus Pest Control  on Angi

08/23/2021

Our service tech was Logan. He was professional, very pleasant, and explained everything as he did it. He sprayed and brought in traps. The service was reasonably priced and I would recommend their services.

Description of Work
Basic pest control

01/22/2015

I recently had the Bugnappers come to my home for the insect spray and to have the air duct cleaning done. I had the interior and the exterior of our home sprayed for bugs and they did a very thorough job inside and out. I couldn't more pleased with their services. I was still seeing spiders inside my home about 2 weeks later so they came back and sprayed again for FREE of charge. When they came f...

Description of Work
Pest Control / Air Duct Cleaning

09/16/2014

On Aug. 8th I called Bugnappers because I wanted them to come and spray in my basement for spiders prior to a surgery I was to have on Aug. 14. I gave Bugnappers 3 different phone numbers I could be reached at. The employee I spoke with immediately recommended to have the exterior of my house sprayed also. Because and quot;Fall will soon be here and the bugs will want to come inand quot;. I told t...

Description of Work
sprayed the outside of my house without setting up a time or getting an approval from me.

01/15/2013

They're great. They do my entire backyard, and they just get rid of everything. We haven't had anything get in the house since they started doing this for us. We had a whole bunch of yellowjackets in our front yard, and they're not there anymore. They even got rid of a wasp's nest in one day. You can't go wrong with them; they're just wonderful.

Description of Work
They come out and they spray underneath the house, around the fences and foliage, and all around where bugs can crawl in the house.

03/12/2012

They did fine job and they do good work. They are inexpensive. They call before they come and they come when they say they are going to come.

Description of Work
I use The Bugnappers for pest control and exterminating. The last time I used them was last summer. They sprayed outside and inside of our house.

Category pest control

Pest control, aeration, fertilization, lawn care, tree shrub care, bed bug mattress covers, vegetation control, dusting treatment & grub applications.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa