Need to make an educated decision when hiring a contractor to waterproof your home's basement? Here's what you need to know when making a hiring decision.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Kuna, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Kuna
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoWayne was very professional, congenial and efficient. The bill was much less than we had anticipated.
- Resto CleanEverybody at the business is very professional. Barry Campbell was our project manager and he did an amazing job.
- Indiana Foundation ServiceI had a few questions and they came out the same morning to help me out. They did a good job for me.
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and AirI used A1 plumbing for the first time a few days ago when water started flooding my basement bathroom. They were very helpful and professional on the phone, and got someone to my house within an hour and a half. Carl, the plumber who arrived, was extremely helpful, professional and empathetic. He found and fixed the cause of the clog, which was a tangled web of string or twine in my basement water ejector. He asked if there was anything else he could help me with as long as he was there. Their office also called me about 45 minutes prior to him arriving, letting me know he was on his way. I felt very well taken care of, and I’m now a loyal customer
- Resto CleanTerrible. we r still dealing with them. Movers broke stuff.not enough worker to do jobs. And they lied from day 1. I was told that they didnt contract out and they had a worker for every job needed.
- CONCRETE PROS & CONSTRUCTION INCProject began in January 2008 and it's still not completed. Concrete Pros representative bid the job -- came over, reviewed needed repairs, researched and provided information about products that might fix the problem for my review. Once Mr. Takao (owner) became involved, the process became rushed; he's very pushy. He promised that he had experience fixing old basements like mine; he could waterproof basement from inside; he could make my walls look better because he will fill uneven areas and finish smooth. I explained that long term sealing was very important to me, and I would do such repairs from the outside, if necessary to provide long term protection. He said such fixes from the inside would be no problem. When I inquired about which specific products he was going to use, and how many layers, he was very defensive. He said he could not tell me until he sanded walls and uncovered the area he would be repairing. I knew from reading information his representative provided and further research I conducted, that the material and right application was very important. However, I'm sorry to say that I took Mr. Takao's word for it. I should have gotten other estimates. The first part of the project seemingly went well because he was in and out in a little more than a week (contract said no more than 30 days start to finish). The walls were smooth and looked great and he did a good job cleaning up. I paid in full. Unfortunately, within about a week the material on the walls began cracking and then separating from the walls, it was awful. Since then I've had to beg to get the walls repaired, and they're still not. My Takao's approach is to be a bully in hopes that I will go away. The second attempt at fixing resulted in a big mess, the walls are now rough and bulging where they have been repaired. The third attempt went a little better, but the walls are rougher and more uneven than before he started the job AND AREAS ARE STILL CRACKING AND SEPARATING FROM THE WALLS and I am again begging for repairs. Since the first application failed, Mr. Takao has changed his story, saying that the problem is the age of the house and that he never said he could fix them, seal them and make them look better. That's a brief summary of the nightmare and the battle continues.... In summary, I regret hiring Concrete Pros
Last update on April 8, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Kuna
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Don't throw out that magazine rack! Getting organized usually means getting rid of stuff ... but learn how you can repurpose some items as organizing helpers.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Garden City,
- Hidden Springs,
- Robie Creek,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Grand View,
- New Plymouth,
- Mountain Home,
- Idaho City,
waterproofing contractors in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- Gem State Handyman Services
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- A la Carte Property Services LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
Boise, Idaho 83713
- JM ENTERPRISE
- Ness LLC1315 Orchard Ave
Nampa, Idaho 83651
- Ness LLC
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and Air119 E 42nd St
Garden City, Idaho 83714
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and Air