Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Middleton, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Middleton
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoWayne was very professional, congenial and efficient. The bill was much less than we had anticipated.
- Resto CleanEverybody at the business is very professional. Barry Campbell was our project manager and he did an amazing job.
- Indiana Foundation ServiceI had a few questions and they came out the same morning to help me out. They did a good job for me.
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and AirI used A1 plumbing for the first time a few days ago when water started flooding my basement bathroom. They were very helpful and professional on the phone, and got someone to my house within an hour and a half. Carl, the plumber who arrived, was extremely helpful, professional and empathetic. He found and fixed the cause of the clog, which was a tangled web of string or twine in my basement water ejector. He asked if there was anything else he could help me with as long as he was there. Their office also called me about 45 minutes prior to him arriving, letting me know he was on his way. I felt very well taken care of, and I’m now a loyal customer
- Resto CleanTerrible. we r still dealing with them. Movers broke stuff.not enough worker to do jobs. And they lied from day 1. I was told that they didnt contract out and they had a worker for every job needed.
- CONCRETE PROS & CONSTRUCTION INCProject began in January 2008 and it's still not completed. Concrete Pros representative bid the job -- came over, reviewed needed repairs, researched and provided information about products that might fix the problem for my review. Once Mr. Takao (owner) became involved, the process became rushed; he's very pushy. He promised that he had experience fixing old basements like mine; he could waterproof basement from inside; he could make my walls look better because he will fill uneven areas and finish smooth. I explained that long term sealing was very important to me, and I would do such repairs from the outside, if necessary to provide long term protection. He said such fixes from the inside would be no problem. When I inquired about which specific products he was going to use, and how many layers, he was very defensive. He said he could not tell me until he sanded walls and uncovered the area he would be repairing. I knew from reading information his representative provided and further research I conducted, that the material and right application was very important. However, I'm sorry to say that I took Mr. Takao's word for it. I should have gotten other estimates. The first part of the project seemingly went well because he was in and out in a little more than a week (contract said no more than 30 days start to finish). The walls were smooth and looked great and he did a good job cleaning up. I paid in full. Unfortunately, within about a week the material on the walls began cracking and then separating from the walls, it was awful. Since then I've had to beg to get the walls repaired, and they're still not. My Takao's approach is to be a bully in hopes that I will go away. The second attempt at fixing resulted in a big mess, the walls are now rough and bulging where they have been repaired. The third attempt went a little better, but the walls are rougher and more uneven than before he started the job AND AREAS ARE STILL CRACKING AND SEPARATING FROM THE WALLS and I am again begging for repairs. Since the first application failed, Mr. Takao has changed his story, saying that the problem is the age of the house and that he never said he could fix them, seal them and make them look better. That's a brief summary of the nightmare and the battle continues.... In summary, I regret hiring Concrete Pros
Basement Waterproofers in Middleton
- Business Description:"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll work as hard as we can to clean up anything life has thrown at you! Resto Clean Specializes in Property Management, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Restoration. Part of BBB, NARPM, II..Recent Review:My mother and I had a water damage at our home due to a faulty dishwasher. Causing damage to multiple locations with the discovery of mold. We called Restoclean for the help in getting our situation resolved. A technician by the name of Cody showed up to help us with the loss. Cody insured us that they will do what it takes to get the home back in a dry and living state. Which they did! Not only that, but they also repaired our home. Cannot say it enough, this is the company that we will always call back. Fantastic job everyone at Restoclean. You guys have truly made a customer for lifeKyle C.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Concrete Co is a 2nd generation concrete contractor company. Decorative concrete is our specialty. Concrete services include patios, driveways, pool decks, fire pits, waterfalls, walkways, steps, retaining walls, foundations and basementsRecent Review:This project went very well and I am very happy with the work. <br /> Frank came out and was very prompt and courteous when he gave the initial bid. <br /> Lukas, Zach and others (wish I could remember at least two others names) made sure I was happy with the work. We did have a slight miss-communication on concrete color, which somehow was missed in the bid, but they were fair and included that back in at a very reasonable and fair cost. I got a few other bids and their bid was barely the least expensive bid, within $200, but they included in the bid so many details that others did not include. Yes somehow the concrete color got missed, but since their detailed bid did not include it with all the other details (which it wasn't overwhelming details) it was clear it was just missed. I admit I may be a bit harsh with the two B ratings, but we had a few very minor mishaps. The foreman had phone troubles so a couple of voicemails got missed and we ended up working that out. There were a few weather issues that held up other jobs so it's a snowball effect with concrete pours and other jobs so it didn't go as planned. They did call and notify me of such and really it didn't cause me any harm other than the project taking longer than planned. We also had a few minor accidental issues, chipped existing concrete when trying to remove some of old and phone line damage, but they fixed those and made sure I was happy, they even fixed a chip they didn't do. I am honestly having a hard time even giving the B rating on the two items as they can be easily explained (need A+, A and A-), but if you read one that is all A's how valid is that? It's when there's a few issues that come up you find out how good a company and their people really are and I can say I am extremely pleased with A-1 Quality Concrete out of Boise. <br /> I was happy enough with the work that I already ended up having them do a second walkway for me as well, didn't even get a bid from anyone else because I was that happy with the prior work and I felt the price to do the second walkway was reasonable. <br /jennifer t.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:I had bought house which had been flagged for potential support issues. At first a structural engineer had said it was sound, but after noticing that the floor of one of the rooms was extremely bouncy and a loose support beam, I started looking for a place that did foundation work. It was difficult for me to find any place until I lucked on to the website for these guys. I was worried the work was going to be very expensive and would take a lot of time to fix. Fortunately it turned out the support system being put in place for my small home took four hours to install and I could tell the difference immediately. The only downside was that I had to wait about a month after accepting their bid to have the work done because their crews work all over the state and there was a high demand for workEnid B.
- Business Description:A1 Plumbing and Perfect Air provides repair, replacement and retrofit services for all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our technicians drive fully stocked service vans which allows them to complete repairs very quickly and in one trip 87% of the time. Our technicians also receive, on average, 74 hours of training each year. This allows our team of experienced professionals to be able to quickly diagnose and solve nearly any problem. Pricing ..Recent Review:So easy to schedule with! Showed up on time and called prior to arriving. Wore booties in the house. Gave me up-front costs of everything. I had called them for the water heater and the outdoor water spigot that needed replaced. While he was here he asked if there were any other plumbing concerns and I remembered a leak under the kitchen sink that was minor and I couldn't locate - he did right away and fixed that too. <br /> <br /> <br /Rebecca F.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:Well, overall. They were later getting here than they said, but plumbing is that way. Completed the job in good time without problems, were friendly and professional. Looked at the job a few days later - looks pretty good - several different materials (pvc, copper, metal junctions) used, but appears to be solid and well doneEric J.
- Business Description:We have over 15 employees. We are a licensed contractor for mobile homes. We take all major credit cards. We deal with insurance companies, realtors, sellers and buyers.Recent Review:The thing that was good about them was that they did not have to replace my inter shower. They did only what was needed, which saved me a lot of money. They responded quickly to inspect the job. The technician that did the work was very easy to deal with and did not try to drag out the job. He was very honestMichael C.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:They are honest about things that needed to be done, that he could or could not do. He has a lot going on and so he has to work on bigger project first but that is common. Sometimes if he do not have a big job you cannot really expect to get quick service, that kind of goes for a lot of people. I would use his services again in the future, as eventually it’s the right thingChristian T.
- Business Description:All customers that respond to Angie's List will receive a 2.5% discount on labor. Residential Customers payment depends on job type and time duration. Commercial Customers will be billed for 10 days in most cases. Sub-contracting may be used for some job types, all customers will be notified before any agreements are signed
- Recent Review:This contractor was very professional from the start. He was prompt and showed up to the first meeting with samples and excellent literature. He arrived with the equipment and crew on schedule and completed the job in the planned time. He did what he said he would do, on time and at a slightly lower price than two other bidders. My overall impression of him was that he was much more professional than his competition and acted like he gave a crap about doing a good job. And then he did a good jobgriffin l.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Middleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- ENERGY INSULATION & COATINGS INCPO BOX 849
- ENERGY INSULATION & COATINGS INC
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JM ENTERPRISE
- Ness LLC1315 Orchard Ave
- Ness LLC
- TIP TOP ROOFING297 S WOODDALE AVE
- TIP TOP ROOFING
- Wheeler Homes and Design 3727 W Angelica Way
South Jordan, Utah
- Wheeler Homes and Design