Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Emmett, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Emmett
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoWayne was very professional, congenial and efficient. The bill was much less than we had anticipated.
- Resto CleanEverybody at the business is very professional. Barry Campbell was our project manager and he did an amazing job.
- Indiana Foundation ServiceI had a few questions and they came out the same morning to help me out. They did a good job for me.
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and AirI used A1 plumbing for the first time a few days ago when water started flooding my basement bathroom. They were very helpful and professional on the phone, and got someone to my house within an hour and a half. Carl, the plumber who arrived, was extremely helpful, professional and empathetic. He found and fixed the cause of the clog, which was a tangled web of string or twine in my basement water ejector. He asked if there was anything else he could help me with as long as he was there. Their office also called me about 45 minutes prior to him arriving, letting me know he was on his way. I felt very well taken care of, and I’m now a loyal customer
- Resto CleanTerrible. we r still dealing with them. Movers broke stuff.not enough worker to do jobs. And they lied from day 1. I was told that they didnt contract out and they had a worker for every job needed.
- CONCRETE PROS & CONSTRUCTION INCProject began in January 2008 and it's still not completed. Concrete Pros representative bid the job -- came over, reviewed needed repairs, researched and provided information about products that might fix the problem for my review. Once Mr. Takao (owner) became involved, the process became rushed; he's very pushy. He promised that he had experience fixing old basements like mine; he could waterproof basement from inside; he could make my walls look better because he will fill uneven areas and finish smooth. I explained that long term sealing was very important to me, and I would do such repairs from the outside, if necessary to provide long term protection. He said such fixes from the inside would be no problem. When I inquired about which specific products he was going to use, and how many layers, he was very defensive. He said he could not tell me until he sanded walls and uncovered the area he would be repairing. I knew from reading information his representative provided and further research I conducted, that the material and right application was very important. However, I'm sorry to say that I took Mr. Takao's word for it. I should have gotten other estimates. The first part of the project seemingly went well because he was in and out in a little more than a week (contract said no more than 30 days start to finish). The walls were smooth and looked great and he did a good job cleaning up. I paid in full. Unfortunately, within about a week the material on the walls began cracking and then separating from the walls, it was awful. Since then I've had to beg to get the walls repaired, and they're still not. My Takao's approach is to be a bully in hopes that I will go away. The second attempt at fixing resulted in a big mess, the walls are now rough and bulging where they have been repaired. The third attempt went a little better, but the walls are rougher and more uneven than before he started the job AND AREAS ARE STILL CRACKING AND SEPARATING FROM THE WALLS and I am again begging for repairs. Since the first application failed, Mr. Takao has changed his story, saying that the problem is the age of the house and that he never said he could fix them, seal them and make them look better. That's a brief summary of the nightmare and the battle continues.... In summary, I regret hiring Concrete Pros
Basement Waterproofers in Emmett
- Business Description:"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll work as hard as we can to clean up anything life has thrown at you! Resto Clean Specializes in Property Management, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Restoration. Part of BBB, NARPM, II..Recent Review:I had Resto-Clean referred to me by my insurance agent, and I couldn't be happier! We had a terrible vandalism incident at one of our properties which resulted in large biohazard clean up and repair. To start on the mitigation side everything was spectacular, I was out of town when this incident occurred and the project manager was willing to go by and get the documentation done before I was able to make it back home so that we could get the ball rolling. We found out real quick that this project was going to take a while. We had Cody and Jared assigned to the mitigation side of our job, and I cannot say enough kind words about the way they performed. Cody Berg came in extremely knowledgeable and really took the time to make sure I had a good understanding of what was being done, and the in-depth process that he was doing. Not only was he great when he was here working on the job, but he also kept daily contact with me when there would be an interruption and he could not make it out for the day. He is the true epidemy of professionalism, he did more than just make me feel like another customer he works to make a true relationship and is a great interpretation of the company he works for. We are now underway with the reconstruct side of the project and the team has been great for this part of the process as well! We have Scott as our project manager and he has kept our communication channel wide open and works with my millions of questions and requests along the way! He has been willing to work with me on the many different aspects of the project to not only repair but truly improves the property to look better than when it all started! On top of all this they are handling everything with our insurance and have made this process a breeze for me. The entire team so fare has made a wonderful impression of the company for me, and I know now that I will always work with and recommend Resto-clean to anyone needing these in-depth processes done on their property! Happy Customer! -James GoellneJames G.
- Business Description:We are a 24/7 Water Damage, Mold and Bio Growth Remediation company serving the Treasure Valley and beyond. We have 12 years combined construction and remodeling experience and have been actively restoring water damage and remediation mold and biogrowth with 1 800 Water Damage of Meridian from August 2015 to February 2017. Call today to schedule your FREE water damage and mold inspectionRecent Review:He's extremely knowledgeable and very easy to work with; I'd highly recommend Rhino Restoration.Meg G.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guessTyson S.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Concrete Co is a 2nd generation concrete contractor company. Decorative concrete is our specialty. Concrete services include patios, driveways, pool decks, fire pits, waterfalls, walkways, steps, retaining walls, foundations and basementsRecent Review:A-1 Concrete pawned the job off to a smaller providerRichard B.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
- Business Description:Keeping home where the heart is
- Business Description:I offer a 20% dicount to senior citizens. Payment's either cash or check.I have two other employees with over 24 years of exp.
- Business Description:I can prepare, setup, pour concrete, and finish foundations, additions, retaining walls, irrigation boxes, and flatwork. I perform driveway demolition, removal & replacement and foundation repair. I can provide excavation, debris removal, backfilling and grading with a Bobcat and dump track. I have extensive carpentry experience; from framing to refinishing, including sheetrock repair and cabinet restoration
- Business Description:Air Duct Cleaning Services, Air filters, Coil Cleaning, Debris Removal, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Duct Sanitizing, Dust Control, Electrostatic Filters, Free Inspections, Furnace Cleaning, Mold Remediation, UV lights, Ventilation system Repair. All major credit cards accepted. DON’T BE FOOLED BY PARTIAL CLEANINGS! 10% SENIOR DISCOUN
- Business Description:Crawl Space Experts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Garden City
waterproofing contractors in Emmett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- ENERGY INSULATION & COATINGS INCPO BOX 849
- ENERGY INSULATION & COATINGS INC
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JM ENTERPRISE
- Ness LLC1315 Orchard Ave
- Ness LLC
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- PV's Perfect Homes
- TIP TOP ROOFING297 S WOODDALE AVE
- TIP TOP ROOFING
- Wheeler Homes and Design 3727 W Angelica Way
South Jordan, Utah
- Wheeler Homes and Design