Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top lights in Nampa, ID
There are 13 highly-rated local lights.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lighting Reviews in Nampa
- J&M ElectricEverything was done right the first time , Jim was very professional, the work was top notch and very reasonably priced , absolutely will hire him again for future projects .
- Idaho Service ElectricGreat service that exceeded all expectations. They were quick to respond to questions and took the time to review job specific needs and provide an accurate quote. Kyle made sure to discuss the project in person and his expertise and care made a huge difference in the end result. After the job was done they made sure the trench was cleaned up and scheduled an appointment with the city inspector. I would recommend ISE for any electrical work and will reach out to them first from now on
- Idaho Service ElectricThe work they did was amazing. When the inspector came, he said everything was perfect. They finished way ahead of schedule, and came in under budget. I would not hesitate to have them come out again. Exceptional customer service.
- Idaho Service ElectricKyle and Matt are very professional. They have done three separate jobs for us and we recommend them anytime someone needs electrical work done. They installed can lighting in our kitchen, bathroom fans, and an outdoor plug for Christmas lights. They pay attention to detail and walk you through the work will be done. They always leave the job site clean. Highly recommend
- Keely ElectricWe were extremely pleased with all of the work he did. He was very professional and the quality of his work was excellent. When we complete our move to Idaho we will be calling him back to do additional electrical work in our home. The price he charged us for the work he was fair. If you want electrical work done give him a call I am sure you will be pleased
- Idaho Service ElectricIT WAS GREAT! KYLE RESPONDED QUICKLY WITH WHAT HE THOUGHT IT WOULD COST AND SCHEDULED THE JOB FOR A FEW DAYS LATER. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND POLITE. HE SHOWED UP AS SCHEDULED AND DID A GREAT JOB. THE COST WAS BELOW THE ORIGINAL BID. VERY HAPPY AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN AND REFER TO FRIENDS!
- Idaho Service ElectricI have had them out for three different projects already. Nothing else to say but fantastic. Kyle is great. I would want no other electrician in my house. Fast, very efficient and clean and did i say one of the nicest people i have ever met. If you ever need a project done, this is your team and kyle is the man.
- Royce Custom Finishes LLCRoyce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needs
- Idaho Service ElectricKyle inspected my existing wiring and updated it where necessary. I was pleased that he explained clearly what work was needed for the house to be safe without adding unnecessary work. He updated outlets around the house and added three more. He also installed three light fixtures and installed light boxes for two more fixtures. I am very satisfied with his work and can recommend him
- Idaho Service ElectricWonderful service and totally professional in customer service and worked performed. Due to my urgency with my new stove, the owner came himself on a Sunday to install a new plug to allow me to use my new stove. He was willing to do additional needed work not originally requested. Helped me with a ceiling fan @ 14'-0" that could be just access the lower unit and change a light bulb. Turned out to be more complicated and he showed extensive knowledge in my options and was able find the root of the problem. He didn't round up his charges and was sitting outside 5 minutes before his scheduled arrival. Couldn't ask for better service and its a family owned business!
Lights in Nampa
- Business Description:Wildcat Electric is locally owned and operated out of Parma, Idaho. We provide electrical services to residential customers throughout the Treasure Valley. Wayne Andersen, the owner of Wildcat Electric, has over 20 years of experience as a residential electrician. His team currently includes a Journeyman Electrician and a Fourth Year Apprentice. As a small family-owned business, we are passionate about the work we do, and strive to make sure our customers are always happy. We can provide the..Recent Review:Wildcat Electric really cares about their customers. They respond quickly, share an honest assessment of the problem, and provide exceptional quality of work at a fair price. I highly recommend them!Lisa L.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential electrical services including new construction, remodel and service work. Commercial new construction and service work. We have highly trained, courteous electricians with the main goal of taking care of our customers. We strive to be prompt and educate our customers as we go. We have been in business for nearly 20 years and look forward to many moreRecent Review:I was so incredibly please with Aspen Electric! They put me on the schedule right way. They were right on time for the appointment. Everything was explained to me in a way that I could understand. The problem was fixed and at a very reasonable price! I put the business card right on my fridge to call next time I have a problemMelody W.
- Business Description:J&M Electric will do anything from installing new fixtures, hot tubs, troubleshooting, service up grades, remodeling. We believe in doing the job right. Being professional and always putting the customer first. I have been a electrician for 15 years and just recently opened up my own businessRecent Review:J&M is a company I trust to use for myself or to refer to anyone in need of their services. They have a great standard of integrity and doing the right thing for the customers they serve. They truly care about what it is they do and are in it for the right reasons! Thanks for what you do J&MRandom N.
- Business Description:New Revelation Technology is an electrical Contractor serving Idaho with offices in Nampa, Twin Falls, and Pocatello. Our staff is of the most knowledgeable and courteous in the business. Our systems of operation allow us to provide our customers with the service they desire with the 5 star rating they hope forRecent Review:Great. Company came out and performed all the work to above standards, were polite and detailed what they were doing prior to start. In my eyes the company went above and beyond. Would use this company again for future electrical needs. Highly recommendNick W.
- Business Description:If you want your electrical fixed right now, contact me. I am a Residential Service Electrician, I am insured, and I service the Treasure Valley Area. I have industry experience since the 1990's, and all my work is up to NEC Code. I do lighting, car chargers, fans, troubleshooting, breakers, and much more. Clean and on time, and my estimates are freeRecent Review:Jay is fast, efficient and detail oriented. We used his services to help us cut through the mystery of the cryptic wiring in our new (older) house. There were switches that did seemingly nothing and cold outlets/sockets. Additionally we upgraded all our lighting and his installs were perfect. His followup was amazing. We engaged him on a day rate and he (and his team) would be a flurry of activity. When we would discover another problem in subsequent days he would show up immediately to address. He was very transparent about potential costs and walked us through each fix and educated us why he had to do what he was doing. From a customer management perspective Jay is never in a rush to leave. He's very intelligent with an amiable engaging personality that gets to know his customers. He had bigger jobs going on concurrently but always managed to make us feel like his number one priority. Unique in today's marketDan R.
- Business Description:We offer a 10% discount to all verified first responders!! Thank you for helping to keep us safe! We are a local electrical contractor for commercial, residential and industrial needs. Licensed and insured. Owned and managed by a Master Electrician with over 25 years of experience We offer simple pricing with clean, quality work. We provide fast and reliable service. FREE Estimates! We offer emergency serviceRecent Review:We had Clint do a variety of things including setting up wiring for a spa, recommending and installing a radiant heater that involved new wiring, installing an outdoor fan with remote controller, and adding multiple dimmers. In all cases, everything was done extremely well. Clint is easy to work with and reliable. We highly recommend himGlenn B.
- Business Description:Over the past six decades, A-1 Heating and Air & Electric has developed a reputation for reliable service, smart techs and the best installations. To achieve our ambitious service goals, we invest in our employees through continuing education, background checks, and quality control training. It's the A-1 difference, and it's the reason we're the premier HVAC provider. We know you have many choices when it comes to your home's heating and air conditioning systems. For that reason, we believe ..Recent Review:A-1 put in our Lennox furnace & air conditioner a number of years ago. They have always serviced them in the fall & spring. The technicians are always well trained & polite to us. We would highly recommend themDean E.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - firstname.lastname@example.org Zach 208-908-3870 - email@example.com With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two..Recent Review:They've been great! They painted my old house and they caulk everything. The downspouts came down to be painted behind and they were painted separately. The new house had window awnings, that came down to be painted behind and were cleaned before going back up. These painted & cleaned the concrete of the garage at the old house, they painted & epoxied the new garage. Preparation is all important with epoxy and they don't do shortcuts. They installed a utility sink in the new garage with associated plumbing and drywall. They replaced my exhaust fans with lighted ones. I've had them do trim & finish work to the kitchen of the old house. And just recently, they blew in insulation to the attic of my garage; they baffled the vents and storage area, they blew it under the flooring and, as always, they cleaned up after themselvesGary P.
- Business Description:Treasure Valley Solutions are your Smart Home Technology Specialists.
- Business Description:Detail orientated with high customer retention, MEC LLC delivers the highest quality at affordable pricing. Master Electrician, Veteran and Owner Operated business with 15 years experiences in all aspects of my industry. One of the lowest service rates in the area with free estimates offered, contact me today for your quoteRecent Review:Shawn did an amazing job. One of the main things on why I chose Shawn at MEC, is he took the time to come out and see what was happening. He quoted me prices and on some he came under budget. Thank you for making my house safer!Jose N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Task lighting in your kitchen makes it easier to read a recipe, prep ingredients, and cook. Learn how it doubles as accent lighting to enhance your kitchen.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
lights in Nampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- AGS Electric & Design Inc1801 N Golfview Way
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- All Current Electric3426 Tumbleweed Ave
Boise, Idaho 83713
- All Electric Inc5532 S Oseola Pl
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Alloway Electric Co502 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho 83714
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Aspen Electric LLCPO Box 724
Meridian, Idaho 83680
- Audio Video Professionals4475 tempest way
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
Boise, Idaho 83706
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
Nampa, Idaho 83653
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & Plumbing
- G&T Home RepairsPO Box 365
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- G&T Home Repairs
- One Son Construction Inc5120 S Maverick Ave
Boise, Idaho 83709
- One Son Construction Inc
- Royce Custom Finishes LLC2879 N Uppa Spring St
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- Royce Custom Finishes LLC
- Victory Window & Remodeling1717 Federal Way
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Victory Window & Remodeling