A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Get matched with top fence companies in Kellogg, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Kellogg
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- Campbell's Quality ExteriorsExcellent jobs, both times. I would definitely hire them again or highly recommend them to friends. Window replacement for entire house was about $3,000 and fencing a large back yard was about $4,000.
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
- Western Fence, Inc.It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Phoenix FenceHe came on the day he said he would, set the posts and returned to install the vinyl a couple days later. His work is excellent. Then he removed the posts that had been improperly set by another fencing company. He set them properly and fixed the gate. He also replaced the hinges that had cracked on another gate in the back
- Daniel's Quality Home Repair LLCDaniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficiently
Fencing Contractors in Kellogg
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:I have lived in Idaho for 36 years. All types of carpentry, rough, finish, roofing. I'm capable of doing many carpentry aspects. Remodels, fencing, decks, porch covers.Recent Review:It went just great! He was a true professional! He came & worked & never left the job and he did a wonderful job. We were so pleased. We were so afraid someone would start the job & never return til much later as they usually do. We would highly recomment him!Leonard & Vail M.
- Business Description:Liquid Landscape and Curbing is a locally owned small business serving Idaho Falls and surrounding areas.Recent Review:These local young men went over and above my expectations! Their bid was far less than I thought their work would have cost and they did an AMAZING job! They did decorative curbing around my trees and shrubs and removed some sod I no longer wanted. After they got started they found four railroad ties in the ground that had to be removed before they could begin the work and they did not even charge me for all the extra labor to dig them up and haul them away. These guys hardly took a bathroom break until the job was finished. Cleanup is not usually included with some jobs like this but they cleaned up everything and hauled it all away for me. They really did a great job and were very nice and professional. I would refer them to anyone wanting quality work at an amazing price. <br /Alana W.
- Recent Review:They came out. They were very professional in their estimation and the way they went about it. I agreed to it. They came out did the job and left. They did a good job.Fred H.
- Business Description:Small Local Family Owned Business We are an Independent Contractor that specializes in Roofing, Fence, Landscape, Patio, Excavating and Trail Work. We have up to 15 years experience building these skills. We are Licensed and Insured in the State of Idaho. We take a lot of pride in our work ethic and business dealings
- Business Description:Building Material-Sales with focus on Design CenterRecent Review:Franklin Building Supply were very easy to work with the team, they brought exactly what we wanted, we didn't have to drive to their store, which was very nice. Their installers did a great job. We had some laminate flooring put down and we very fussy about how it was put down and they did a great job with it. I would recommend them highlyJan R.
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:we are a full service remodeling service center.We have four full time employees and two part time.We are a home based business,licensed in both Washington and Idaho. We carry all insurances on our business as well as our employees.We are detail driven and quality orientated.Very few call backs and always recommended
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSUREDRecent Review:We hired Jim to enclose the front of our shop with two opening for overhead doors, walk door and pour a cement pad. The doors are not squared, can't install garage doors, the walk door frame split and he filled in the cracks with foam spray and tried to paint it with white flat paint on shinny white metal siding. The siding he put up was with seam up so all the rain would go behind the siding . the metal frame work was cut and pieced together and bent. Looked terrible. <strong><em> AND THE BIG ONE</em></strong>; the cement pad that was poured when we were out of town, told him not to due any work until we got home. The cement was at the wrong angle all the way around, instead of pouring the cement so the water would run out, all the rain etc. runs into the center post and back into the shop. He said he could fix it, yea right!!! He used cement a fiberglass and patched aroung the center post, yep you guessed it. Didn't work and looked horrible. He also submitted an addtional bill that we did not know about or authorize. We are in the process of sueing him for the amount of $5300.00, this is to undo everything he did and tear out the cement and disposal of material's. WISH I COULD POST PICTURES FOR YOU. <strong><em> He had a bond but it does not cover his work only if he damages something on your property. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS GUY!!!!</em></strong> Wish I would have done better research instead of going on a referal from a customer of mine. Learned a very expensive lesson here. <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><em>JIM LEYTHAM CHANGED THE NAME OF HIS BUSINESS TO GEM STATE HANDYMAN SERVICES......BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!</em></strongMara R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Find fence companies in
- Saint Maries
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Hayden Lake
- Thompson Falls
- Clark Fork
- Post Falls
- Spirit Lake
fence companies in Kellogg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- Western Fence, Inc.P.O. Box 395
- Western Fence, Inc.