When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Kellogg, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Kellogg
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Panhandle LogworksNeal and his crew did an amazing job on all the jobs we have hired them for. We have rehired them many times and will do so again.
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- Sandpoint Tree Care llcThis is who you want if you want the job done right. Grady knows what he is doing and I would use him for any tree project.
- NATURE'S IMAGEThe job was excellent and very nice. He always checks if I am at home, knocks on the door and waits for my approval. He is not overbooked. He takes his clients without looking on what he is going to earn from it. He is just really nice and I was lucky to find him to do the mowing.
Landscapers in Kellogg
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointmentRecent Review:Install two new zones on existing sprinkler system and new timer. Awesome job. Great communication. Good price. Would definitely recommend them.Stephanie V.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Landscape restoration and construction of serene aquatic habitats--water features/ponds/pondless streamsRecent Review:As mentioned above - he did ALL the landscaping on new home and maintains it yearly. He put in trees, shrubs, rocks, cement enclosures around trees, gravel, barks, total sprinkler system, steps.,,,, the list goes one....front and backyard. Approx. $19,000 for that job in 2004. <br /> Have an annual contract with him for all landscaping needs. Only bills for updates (sprinkler heads, new equipment, clean-outs,etc.) over and above contract services. <br /> Wonderful, competent and very timely service. Only a phone call awaVirginia G.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services ranging from mowing and edging to tree care and pruning. Irrigation repairs, storm cleanups, spring and fall cleanup, all pruning and trimming and MUCH more. Defining Edge Services prides itself on offering ELITE services every time. And if we don't do it, we know the right company who can
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:N Martin GREEN TURF is focused on providing high-quality lawn service and customer satisfaction - I will do everything I can to meet your expectations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
Find Landscapers in
- Saint Maries
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Hayden Lake
- Thompson Falls
- Clark Fork
- Post Falls
- Spirit Lake
Landscapers in Kellogg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Alex Kittrell Tree ServicePO Box 701
- Altec Irrigation llc110 W 3rd St
- Antrims Dirt Work111 Gun Club Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- N.Martin GREEN TURF442 Clover Ln
- N.Martin GREEN TURF
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- TBHandywork109 W Honeysuckle Ave
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100