When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Fort Hall, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Fort Hall
- Sandpoint Furniture Carpet One Floor & HomeCarpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this store read less
- Mr Carpet Shop at HomeOverall, it went very well. Mike is responsive, polite and professional and the office staff is as well when you call them to set up an appointment. At first we thought they were more expensive than other quotes, but found that what they offer and do is better than other companies. We were pleased with the carpet install read less
- Capell Flooring and InteriorsThe entire team at Capell flooring has been fantastic through this entire process. We scheduled a consult time with the owner, Matt, and he took hours of personal time to review our plans with us and ensure we had the right carpet and hardwood that we both loved and fit into our budget. Can't say enough about how great this company is read less
- L & K Carpet One Floor & HomeThey worked with our insurance company and was able to work it so that what the insurance company made available on the claim was exactly what they are going to charge us. They haven't completed the work yet since they have only been on the job for 4 days but what is being done is exceptional. The installer is polite, professional, and understanding of our needs. The installer, Chad, plans on working everyday, including weekends, to get it done as quickly as possible read less
- Carpet One Pioneer FloorsI can't say enough good things about Pioneer Carpet One. Everyone was professional, friendly and helpful. Travis Spearing guided us through the choices and purchase of the hardwood flooring. He was never pushy, but available when we had questions. Our questions were answered with professionalism, and we never felt anything was missed. Mike Herron installed the hardwood floors, and meticulous doesn't do him justice. He is a good natured perfectionist. The kind of person you want to install your hardwood floors. I highly recommend Pioneer Carpet One read less
- Battleson FlooringNot everything went per the plan. BUT after the job was complete, we wee completely satisfied First the carpet didn't get ordered on time by the carpet company sales rep so Tim had to jump through some hoops to get it delivered On time. Two different installers were used and after the install was complete we found that one room's carpet (with a pattern) had a visible seam. The second installer worked on the seam to attempt to hide it and we were told to let the carpet relax for a couple of weeks to see if the "peaking" would relax. After three weeks, I was not satisfied, and called Jason Battleson. He asked me what I wanted him to do to fix the problem and I asked him to come by and look at it which he did the same day. He came by and agreed without question that the seam needed to be recut and re-seamed at no additional expense. I felt like if I had asked him to replace the entire room, he would have probably done it to make me happy Fortunately that was not required and It looks great now and Battlesons handled the entire ordeal very professionally! Highly recommended read less
- Franklin Building SupplyGreat people to work with. Gave a great price. Excellent installer. Quality of their work and product are excellent.
- Magic Valley CarpetHave had carpeting, tile work and wood flooring done in my home. They helped me pick the best carpeting and were very professional when it came to installing everything.
- CARPETS PLUS COLOR TILEIt was great. As usual we went to every carpet store in town, from the big home improvement stores to the warehouse carpet distributor. Our price range was very limited we had set a budget of $800 which equated to about $.69 a square foot for the carpet itself. At every other store brown was king. If we looked at a color the price doubled. When we walked into carpet plus we were immediately greated by a friendly representative. When we mentioned our price range instead of the expected "oh, wave towards the back of the store, back there." the rep walked us to a spot in near the main walkway through the show floor. Pulled a carpet sample book from the shelf and helped us choose a color, yes color, that we really wanted. Initially the price came in at over our budget due to pad and install cost but they shaved price off the install to bring us below budget. The installer was on time, friendly, courteous and professional. The only concern with the install was he neglected to cut on heat vent out. We did not contact the store to have this recitfied as we did not use the furnace but a wood burning stove instead, so can not say exactly what the outcome would have been but expect it would have been promising. The only concern with the product itself is the shedding of fibers. When we contacted the store about this they explained it is normal for that style of carpet, something about how the fibers are cut to give it a more plush feel. I was assured the store would stand behind the ten year warranty read less
- SUPERIOR FLOORS INCWe've always had trouble keeping carpets clean and we've had wood floors in the past, so we decided to have new floors installed. Superior Floors did an excellent job. Ron in sales was very responsible, attentive, and friendly. Ron, who installed the floors, paid great attention to detail, took his time, and did stellar work. I look forward to working with Superior Floors again in the future read less
Carpet Installers in Fort Hall
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interior read lessRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this store read lessMeleah N.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned business. We have been serving the community for 10 years and look forward to many more!! We do carpet cleaning, new carpet install, and hard surface cleaning/install. Also including mobile detail for RVs and Cars Trucks SUVs. Many other services offered. Give us a call today and see what we can do for yo read less
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1984, Floor Show located in Ponderay, ID has been your premier source for a top selection of quality name brand flooring, counter-tops, window treatments and more! Our warm and inviting 4,000-square-foot showroom features a wide selection of flooring including carpet, tile, natural stone, hardwood, vinyl and laminate. We also specialize in custom counter-tops, furniture re-upholstering and window treatments including drapes, blinds, shades, solar shades and so .. read lessRecent Review:unknownLaurence S.
- Business Description:Cleaning services of all types.Recent Review:Very good service, very professional. It is clear that the owner knew his job well and took it very seriously. <br /> <br />Dawn L M.
- Business Description:A Plus Carpet Care serves the Treasure Valley and other Idaho areas and offers Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Pet Damage, Repairs, Re-Stretching, Installs, Leather cleaning and Restorations Services. Carpets Area Rugs Leather Upholstery Oriental and fine Rugs We also Offer - Urine / Odor Removal Carpet Re-stretching, repairs & Installs RV and Mattress cleaning Disinfect and deodorize Hot Water Pressure Washing We are Non Toxic and leave no Soapy residues so please call us. we look for.. read lessRecent Review:I called and explained that I needed two rooms of carpet cleaned while my husband was out of town and our large dog was out of the house. I also explained very clearly that it was important that hypoallergenic products be used as I have allergies and am very sensitive to fragrances. I asked if they had such products available to use. The person said "yes." When they arrived to do the work, the day before my husband and the dog were due home, I asked again about the hypoallergenic products, and the people who came to do the work said they didn't have them but the detergent they used had very little odor. The woman said she has asthma and it doesn't bother her. <br /> Because our dog is very old and going to the dog sitter is traumatic for him, I was reluctant to reschedule, so I allowed them to do the work. Fortunately, the bedroom carpet does not have a strong odor, but the family room carpet smells so strongly it is making me sick. I wish I had sent them away. I am very angry about being told they had hypoallergenic products available when they did not, and I would NEVER call this company again or recommend them to anyone. <br /> I was very clear when I called them on the phone how important it was to me to get the work done while my husband was out of town and with the appropriate products, and I feel they were completely uncaring about my needs. <br / read lessJohn J.
- Business Description:Pacific Northwest Builders (PNB) is a General Contractor specializing in the construction custom residential and commercial structures/ facilities. Additionally, PNB is licensed with the State of Washington with federal certification in conducting AHERA building inspections for asbestos, Lead (Pb) Assessments for HUD commercial and residential projects, "Mold" remediation/ abatement, and Hazardous Material cleanup and remediation/ demolition projects. In addition to its construction services.. read less
- Business Description:We are the premier floor covering company in Southeast Idaho. We sell and install all types of floor covering. Carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, LVT, etc... We employ 7 full-time employees, including management, sales, and warehouse. Our installers are all sub-contractors. Each installation crew has several years of experience and warranty their work for 1 year from original installation. All products are to be paid upon point of purchase, unless we are providing installa.. read less
- Business Description:We are a Sole Proprietorship based in southeast Idaho, Licensed and Insured in the state of Idaho. We offer free estimates and offer the quality workmanship you deserve every day.
- Business Description:ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration offers comprehensive solutions for all your cleaning and restoration needs. Whether it be a simple carpet cleaning job, or fire, flood, and mold mitigation, our team is dedicated to the fastest response time, delivering the best results. Every member of our team is certified by the Institute of inspection Cleaning and Restoration. Our work speaks for itself, but our focus is delivering the best customer experience on the market. Free estimates, along with .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
You can extend a carpet's life with regular cleaning, but one day, you will need a carpet replacement. These signs indicate when to replace your carpet.
Find carpet installers in
- Arbon Valley
- American Falls
- Lava Hot Springs
- Idaho Falls
carpet installers in Fort Hall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Carpet Care2271 S. Longmont Ave
- A Plus Carpet Care
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America797 S 12TH ST
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America
- IF Cleaning & MaintenancePo box 3523
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- IF Cleaning & Maintenance
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration235 W Hwy 30
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Pacific Northwest Builders