How do you choose the right carpet for your space? From natural fibers to synthetics, every carpet offers strengths that make it better suited for different uses in your home. Learn all you need to know about the most popular carpet fibers available.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Idaho Falls, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Idaho Falls
- Sandpoint Furniture Carpet One Floor & HomeCarpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this store
- Mr Carpet Shop at HomeOverall, it went very well. Mike is responsive, polite and professional and the office staff is as well when you call them to set up an appointment. At first we thought they were more expensive than other quotes, but found that what they offer and do is better than other companies. We were pleased with the carpet install
- Capell Flooring and InteriorsThe entire team at Capell flooring has been fantastic through this entire process. We scheduled a consult time with the owner, Matt, and he took hours of personal time to review our plans with us and ensure we had the right carpet and hardwood that we both loved and fit into our budget. Can't say enough about how great this company is
- Magic Valley CarpetIf I could give.an A++++ I would! What a great company. I will be going to them for all future flooring needs. A great Christian family run business. They went out of thier way to find an affordable remnant for a charitable project we.were working on. Then when I was over my head on installation they helped tremendously there as well. What great people! Thank you.idah
- Lowes Home ImprovementI was very happy with them. They were very careful and considerate while in my home. They completed the job in a decent amount of time.
- Magic Valley CarpetThe two young men were so polite and friendly. I was amazed of how they laid the carpet, and were able to cut it in just one piece. They were able to install all the carpet down in 2 days. They have excellent prices and service. It was laid perfect.
- Franklin Building Supply Twin FallsThey did a very good job. They are very nice. My husband and I are retired school teachers and we knew our kitchen needed a complete work and we had to take the bar out and get in a lot of new cupboards and we didn't have enough space. They started with plans and it did fit right with what we wanted and when it was finished it was beautiful and we were very happy with it. It was a great price and we were very pleased. They were excellent. They got contractors for me and drew all our plans and they do what we wanted and that's what they did
- Franklin Building SupplyGreat people to work with. Gave a great price. Excellent installer. Quality of their work and product are excellent.
- Magic Valley CarpetHave had carpeting, tile work and wood flooring done in my home. They helped me pick the best carpeting and were very professional when it came to installing everything.
- MC COY'S HOME INTERIORSThis contractor exceeded my expectations. They were prompt and always on time. They were very knowledgable and professional.They cleaned up their mess daily. The flooring turned out beautiful.I would use McCoys again if I have more home interior work done
Carpet Installers in Idaho Falls
- Business Description:You bring the vision, we bring the tools and expertise to build it. Our philosophy is to never stop evolving, never stop learning. Our dedication is to quality, durability, and adaptability in the pursuit of YOUR vision; we commit to never compromising these principles in our approach to your project. Our goal is to reinvigorate an industry flooded by mediocrity, bringing craftsmanship and beauty into a bond with functionality. We renovate, restore, and newly build, just about anything you ca..Recent Review:Travis and his team did an excellent job remodeling our entire home under very tight deadlines; always going the extra mile for their client; true professionals expert at what they do. We strongly recommend themAlex C.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interiorRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this storeMeleah N.
- Business Description:All your Flooring Needs`Recent Review:The install in 2008 went pretty well. The installers were under some pressure to finish our job quickly as I guess they were backed up so they wanted us to let them in on Sundays, late, etc. They also did not bring everything they needed like the corner pieces where we had them cove around cabinets on the linoleum. However, overall, they did a good job and were quick in their work. The problem we are having is now, four years later. When we bought the carpet it had a 10 year warranty. There was no discussion about having to do XYZ to keep the warranty valid (in fairness, we did not ask or read the warranty so -our fault there). The first two years we had the carpet, we cleaned the carpets twice a year by ourselves. We rented a Rug Doctor and followed all of the instructions. After the two year mark we started to have our carpets cleaned professionally at least once a year. On the six month mark, we usually clean them ourselves again with a rug doctor. So in all, the carpets are cleaned twice a year and at least one of those is done by a professional. <br /> The last time that our cleaner was in (July), they mentioned that we had a problem in our hallway. It looks like the carpet is bunching up in waves. The cleaner explained that this was most likely from a cheaper pad under the carpet. So, we called Beams the second week of July to talk to them about it. As soon as we mentioned the problem, the first thing they asked was and quot;how often do you get your carpets cleaned because if you don't get them cleaned your warranty is not valid.and quot; This surprised me as I had assumed their first response would be and quot;we will come take a look.and quot; However, it was not. When we explained our cleaning routine, they said, well all the cleaning ha to be documented. We don't save receipts we get from the carpet cleaners. However, I told them that I am sure that my cleaners could verify when they came out. <br /> After we got beyond the cleaning issue, they then finally said they would come out and look when they were in the area. We waited a month and did not hear from them so we called them back in August. They told us sorry they had been busy, but that they would send someone out to look. They then called us back to get the name of our cleaner so they could talk to them about it. We waited another month and still nobody came. We called back in September and they said they had tried to call to come out but could not get a hold of us. They told us they had the wrong number. We made sure they had the right number and they said they would get someone right out. <br /> Now we sit in November and we still have not heard from them yet. They won't even come look. I keep wanting to believe in them as they were recommended highly by some of our friends, but our experience has been very different. <br /> I believe they did a good job on the initial install, but we have had trouble with the service afterwards. We can't get them to come look. <br /> <br /> *------Up Date---- - The morning after I submitted this review, we got a call and were told that they would be out to look at our carpet. Now, I don't know if my review had even posted yet, so this may have just been a coincidence. Regardless, the owner of the business came to look at our carpet. <br /> <br /> He explained that our pad was still good and showed us how to check the feel of it under the carpet. The area where we were are having the biggest problem is in our hallway (high use area). He explained that he would contact the manufacturer about the wear and let them come look. So said that we should look at hard flooring in the future for high use areas. I wish I had received that advice before I had the carpet installed. Mr. Beams was very nice when he came and I was glad to be able to meet him. <br /> <br /> I have changed (raised) some of my individual grades but overall, it was still a rough experience. Five months to get a response to a claim is to long in my opinion. I can't fault them for referring the issue to the manufacturer of the carpet as it looks like they did a decent job from the install, but they should have been out in July or August when we first called. <br /> <br /> I also wish the salesman had been more interested in advising us on the things Mr. Beams told us about when he visited (i.e. Hard floor for high use, all carpets will wear like that in a hallway, etc.) than on selling us the particular carpet he did. <br /> <br /> Once again, after meeting Mr. Beams, he is a very nice man and was willing to show us and explain what was going on with our carpets, it just took longer than we thought it should. I understand the referral to the manufacturer as well; however, the salesman definitely oversold us on the particular carpet and on the way Beams takes care of problems. <br /> <br /> *-----Update------ I was mistaken on the warranty of the original carpet, I thought it was 25, but it was only a 10 year warranty. I have updated the previous post to reflect the change. I have also added some ( ) around added material after the initial report. I also changed the overall rating from a D to a C because I felt that if I averaged all the scores numerically, it would be a lower end C. <br /> <br /> I can also report that Shaw carpet has extended a credit for around 50% of the price we paid for the carpet (not pad and install though, just the carpet price per yard) that we can use towards replacing the carpet that is wearing. <br /> <br /> So in the end, I think the outcome has been fair, it just took way to long to get to it. I am grateful for the help in the endDennis M.
- Business Description:We are the premier floor covering company in Southeast Idaho. We sell and install all types of floor covering. Carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, LVT, etc... We employ 7 full-time employees, including management, sales, and warehouse. Our installers are all sub-contractors. Each installation crew has several years of experience and warranty their work for 1 year from original installation. All products are to be paid upon point of purchase, unless we are providing installa..
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:We are a Sole Proprietorship based in southeast Idaho, Licensed and Insured in the state of Idaho. We offer free estimates and offer the quality workmanship you deserve every day.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned business. We have been serving the community for 10 years and look forward to many more!! We do carpet cleaning, new carpet install, and hard surface cleaning/install. Also including mobile detail for RVs and Cars Trucks SUVs. Many other services offered. Give us a call today and see what we can do for yo
- Business Description:10% off for mentioning Angies ListRecent Review:He brought in Travertine form Salt Lake City at a discounted price and used several advanced techniques in laying out the rooms, cutting the stones and laying them. He has a good picture book of past jobs to help pick-out designsBeulah K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1984, Floor Show located in Ponderay, ID has been your premier source for a top selection of quality name brand flooring, counter-tops, window treatments and more! Our warm and inviting 4,000-square-foot showroom features a wide selection of flooring including carpet, tile, natural stone, hardwood, vinyl and laminate. We also specialize in custom counter-tops, furniture re-upholstering and window treatments including drapes, blinds, shades, solar shades and so ..Recent Review:unknownLaurence S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
Find carpet installers in
- Sugar City
- Fort Hall
carpet installers in Idaho Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Carpet Care2271 S. Longmont Ave
- A Plus Carpet Care
- IF Cleaning & MaintenancePo box 3523
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- IF Cleaning & Maintenance
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration235 W Hwy 30
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR