Few things cause concern for homeowners as much as discovering mold. Know the signs of mold growth and how to keep mold from causing property damage and health problems for you and your family. Here are four signs you need mold remediation and what to do.
Get matched with top mold removal experts in Athol, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local mold removal experts.
Recent Mold Removal Reviews in Athol
- 1st Response Water Damage & RestorationFrom start to finish 1st response was quick, efficient, clean, organized, and just fantastic to work with!
- Creekside Construction LLCThis is a family owned company that excels in their customer service. Our family suffered a house fire and during the rebuilding of our home we were treated with respect from everyone including crews. They were glad to see us show up and would stop to explain what they were working on etc. They were Professional and courteous. The attention to detail and excellence in achieving our wishes while maintaining our budget are skills that Derek excelled in. I was so glad that we chose to work with them. Our fire occurred on the 29th and we moved home in the middle of August. I HIGHLY recommend this company for any work big or small. You will not be disappointed read less
- CDA InspectorsI spoke with both Jeanne and Russ while setting up my home inspection. I found them both to be friendly, helpful and professional. They made every effort to schedule the inspection to meet my schedule and went above and beyond when Russ agreed to rearrange his schedule and meet with me to do the inspection on a Saturday with only 2 days notice. When I arrived at the appointed time Russ was already there and the inspection was underway. We chatted for a few moments and he asked about my specific concerns, that being some reports of mold in the home. He explained in great detail how the inspection was to be completed and assured me that he was there on my behalf to provide me with complete information as to his professional observations of the property. Also his availability after the fact if I had questions or needed advice. Once the inspection was complete he went over, in great detail, his findings and observations. He covered everything in a very precise manner and answered questions to my complete satisfaction. His report covered not only areas of concern but also information and tips for ongoing maintenance and care of the home. The full report with photos and detailed comments was received later that evening and will serve me as a guide in maintaining my new home. I would highly recommend Russ and Jeanne to anyone needing home inspection services. I was impressed with depth of knowledge that Russ possessed and the ease with which he was able to present it to me. It was a true pleasure to meet and work with Russ read less
- Benoit Home Inspection Service IncKraig helped fit me in to meet my short timeframe, showed up on time and did a fantastic job. We discussed the process and he made it clear I was welcome to walk with him and ask question-- not similar to previous experiences with other inspectors. His careful consideration of my question and obvious expertise with a variety of construction types was useful in this instance of an older home that had been added on to and also increased my overall satisfaction. Kraig was thorough beyond my expectation and complete. As we discussed the additional mold/air test he clearly broke down the costs and the process. Now that we have the inspection, nold air test and radon test completed I am glad to say that I would recommend BHIS and am very pleased with using Kraig Benoit?s services. I was encouraged to ask all the questions I had and we talked through test results to be sure I understood them read less
- 1st Response Water Damage & RestorationThe company was thorough and careful. They arrived on time, explained the procedures, and vented potential air pollution to the outside. They were fast and efficient.
- Burke's Klein's DKIIt went great. They provided a professional examination. Although we did not have any mold issues from a rood leak, they did not try and push any unneeded service or treatment. They provided clear answers to all of our questions and addressed our concerns. I would definitely recommend these folks to anyone read less
- Servpro Of South & West Spokane CountyThey shouldn't be in business and they should be hung for what they do. The problem was the whole house was damaged by a tree falling on it in a storm and it was in terrible shape. It smashed right through the living room and they left us in that condition and promised to do stuff. They just never did stuff -- they kept postponing saying, well, we got this other thing we have to do and we got this do until finally after living in squalor for all those months they just said we are not going to deal with you anymore and walked away read less
Mold Removal Companies in Athol
- Business Description:Get services related to radon, mold, asbestos, and more with Healthy Home Environmental in Coeur d'Alene. We test for radon with equipment that takes accurate hourly readings. We build beautiful mitigation systems that fit your budget and look fantastic. We test for mold, and we remove it. We find the source of the mold first, so problems never reoccur. Our AHERA-certified asbestos testers give legally defensible asbestos reports according to applicable asbestos laws. Healthy Home also handle.. read less
- Business Description:Lifespan Systems, inc is a full service mold remediation company. We are qualified to work in commercial and residential buildings, watercraft, recreational vehicles, autos, wineries, basically any location mold needs to be removed. We use electronic, computerized test equipment to test for mold. Using electronics can determine the extent and severity of a mold infestation at the time of testing read lessRecent Review:The service went very well. I use the service for 3 years now. They did a lot of repairs for us. He was responsible and able to do a lot of things well.Marna Y.
- Business Description:We are certified friendly professionals. Something not many people know is that numerous chronic illnesses can be caused by unhealthy conditions in our homes. Mold spores and micro toxins origininating from a mold source anywhere in the home will fill the home without warning. By breathing these nasty invaders they get into the bloodstream and wreak havoc. However, we are here to reclaim your home and health using our patented, EPA approved, dry fog technology. We eliminate mold, bacteria, vi.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Pure Maintenance was friendly and professional. They did a great job and even checked in afterwards to make sure we were happy with their work.Megan T.
- Business Description:Services provided by Med Tech Cleaners include all aspects of biological, death scene and hazardous material cleanup in Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Western Montana. Our technicians are certified and trained in federal, state and county codes with commercial, residential and industrial site knowledge. We have both interior and exterior experience. We offer services 24/7/365 and work with most, if not all insurance companies. We pay your deductible in most cases. Billing is due when work is com.. read lessRecent Review:Cannot express the professionalism and kindness this company provided. I referred to Leslie as a sent angel last night. Truly amazing. They have made this so much easier.Dana G.
- Business Description:North Idaho's most certified Home Inspection Team, providing Residential and Commercial Inspections, plus mold testing and analysis. See also PistolProf.comRecent Review:Jeanne is AMAZING! We hired the CDA Inspectors to inspect the house we are currently under contract with; Jeanne was thorough, very observant, so easy to work with and listened to our concerns. The report she sent was very detailed to include recommendations for the issues she uncovered. 47 pages of detailed information leaves little to the imagination so kudos to a nice in-depth look on things we needed to know. Thank you so, so much, Jeanne for alleviating my anxieties and for your most professional, superb and genuine care service!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND read lessMarlo Dawn W.
- Business Description:CleanCo Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning is a modern company with certified technicians. Serving the greater Spokane area since 1985, CleanCo utilizes the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry.Recent Review:No recent cleaning done so we really needed it cleaned! CleanCo was very thorough and professional. Great job.Sally L.
- Business Description:We are an employee owned and operated company specializing in Radon Gas testing & reduction. We have been in business since 2011, primarily serving clients in the state of Colorado, and we are excited to now offer our full line of services to the greater Spokane, Washington & Northern Idaho markets! Our services include Radon Mitigation & testing, sump pump installation & pit excavation, crawl space vapor barrier installation, crawl space insulation services, & foundation drainage systems. A.. read lessRecent Review:They always gave me an excellent service. They were able to accommodate my schedule.Barbara B.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau.. read lessRecent Review:We had our restoration project set up with them, the day we got approval from our insurance adjuster, they bailed on us due to “too much work from the windstorm in January”. When I asked Dave why there was a sudden declination of the project and how poor of an excuse that was...I then got two more excuses: “I’m not sure we can effectively communicate with you on this project “ and then “I don’t think we can be successful”. I asked him what that meant...as he was having trouble explaining. This came after I pointed out the changing story we got from his estimator and how the carpet restoration was going to work. We were told a process and the exact opposite happened, I have it documented on what we were told. Dave said “he’s worked for me for a long time, I don’t think he would say that..” It was one of the strangest interactions I’ve had with a contractor. They aren’t honest, Dave couldn’t even tell me the reason without stuttering and stammering on the call. Go elsewhere.. read lessDouglas P.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my house read lessMargaret M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mold removal company articles
Mold growth in your home poses a serious risk to your belongings and health. But after mold removal, knowing which items to pitch and which you can keep can be confusing. This guide will help you sort everything out so you know what to save.
Cleaning mold takes more than wiping down the infected area, even with bleach. To keep everyone in the house healthy, learn how to properly treat the area, address the cause, and dispose of mold spores to prevent new growth.
Find mold removal experts in
- Spirit Lake
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
- Priest River
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Clark Fork
- Liberty Lake
mold removal experts in Athol
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CDA Inspectors300 Walnut Ln
Spirit Lake, Idaho
- Clean N'Shine Professional House Cleaning Services605 Coeur f Alene Ave
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- CleanCo Carpet Window & Air Duct Cleaning20079 E Meyers Ave
- Creekside Construction LLC10075 N Government Way
Hayden Lake, Idaho
- CDA Inspectors
- DSR Construction14007 N Newport Hwy. #29
- DSR Construction
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- EnviroScience16 E 39th Ave
- Excell Design & Build4590 Bellstar Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Fortress Home Inspections13734 East 31st Avenue
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Fortress Home Inspections
- Healthy Home Environmental Coeur d'Alene414 E Coeur Dalene Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Healthy Home Environmental Coeur d'Alene
- Lifespan Systems447 Rd 23 NW
Soap Lake, Washington
- Lifespan Systems
- NW Mold Removal2815 H ST
- NW Mold Removal
- RestorationSOS® of Spokane1312 N. Monroe St.
- RestorationSOS® of Spokane
- ServiceMaster by Covington1521 N Argonne Rd.
- ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration by Compass115 N Stone
- SERVPRO of Coeur d'Alene11442 n Carisa Court
- Servpro of Spokane ValleyPO Box 769
Liberty Lake, Washington
- Specialty Insulation2626 E Trent Ave
- Steamatic of Spokane3808 N Sullivan Rd Bldg 11-g
- ServiceMaster by Covington