Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Aberdeen, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Aberdeen
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Blacks Chimney and FireplaceThe owner, Sean, was prompt regarding the initial assessment visit and price estimate. Two men (JT and Matt) were sent out to do this work. Took approximately 3 days to complete (a total of about 15 hours). They were very professional and communicated well regarding the work needing to be done as they pulled old tile off of the floor and wall to make the necessary and appropriate repair. They were very thoughtful regarding the project, kept the area cleaned up at the end of each work day, and the work completed was of EXCELLENT quality! Highly recommend
- Handyman Services IncRebuilt front and back stairs to the house. Was built over crumbling concrete stairs. They also did not finish the back stairs. After a few weeks the front steps became weak and wobbly. We called them back several times to repair their work. Many times called were not returned. When contact was made, we were told that work would be done soon. Possibly that week or in a couple of days. 2 weeks would go by and no work was done. No phone call was made to contact us as to why they were not there and performed any work. Then a step fell apart on the back stairs, again calls were made to get them over to fix it. Also, again no returned calls and when contact was made, we received the same answer, that they will be there that week or in a couple of days. To no avail. They never showed up and no phone call as to why. As of today 8/24/12 nothing has been done, no work and no contact from them has been made. UPDATE: 1-28-13, still not a a peep from them. Handyman Inc, also goes by the name Handyman Mike out of Pocatello, Idaho
Masonry Contractors in Aberdeen
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for eight years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. I am on time and on budget so please give me a call todayRecent Review:He did a great job! Very clean and respectful of my home. The work he did was impeccable. I haven't seen many installers like him before. Thank you Dream Theater!bridget M.
- Business Description:Sunroc is a family-owned and operated company with 12 locations throughout Utah and Idaho. We carry a wide variety of decking materials for the do-it-yourselfer, including Timbertech and Trex which carry a 25-year warranty with virtually no maintenance needed. Try our deck designer app on our website to help you plan your dream deck, sunrocbuildingmaterials.com/products/decking. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comRecent Review:It's been great. They are the best lumber yard I've worked with since they came in the area around 2010.Glen J.
- Business Description:Terry Cozad Masonry provides excellent fireplaces, stone, brick and block masonry services! Give us a call
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:A family owned and operated masonry business serving Idaho for over 40 years, Fackrell Masonry and Construction specializes in small to medium sized residential, commercial and government masonry projects. Some of our work includes the masonry construction of the Blackfoot McDonald's, multiple U.S. Service comfort stations, stone restoration of the Oregon Short Line Railroad Depot (Idaho Potato Museum) and a variety of new and repair/restoration projects
- Business Description:We offer Same As Cash Financing for up to 18 months - must be mentioned at time of call. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are a Mastic Elite Contractor and the Preferred James Hardie Re-modeler
- Business Description:Ironside Stone Works is Stone Quarry offering Landscape & Masonry stone products. We have an unusual stone in that it has natural occurring parallel tops and bottoms with beautiful coloring, making it easy to build walls and landscape features that look great. We sell through local distributors, thus making it easier for non-local customer to get our products
- Business Description:Chimney sweeping is how we got started, and our most prevalent service. We service Wood, Pellet, and Gas stoves and fireplaces. We're able to sweep and diagnose any issues you may be experiencing. While we carry a minimal amount of inventory on our trailer, we can order almost anything your fireplace may require! A large portion of what we do at Idaho Chimney Life is residential work for homeowners. We're able to perform same day installation of most Gas, Wood, and Pellet stoves and inserts...
- Business Description:See our website: www.fackrellmasonry.com
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Industrial Construction- General Construction Specialty in Industrial Roof Coatings and Mill Structure PaintingRecent Review:This is the third time we have used this contractor in 15 years. We live high in the mountains and the winters are very h****** the houses, lots of snow. Jack and his crew are very professional. Keeps a clean worksite, uses good materials, sets a time for the work and keeps to the schedule. Calls in advance to insure all is o.k., communication is great. Know what they are going to do and when it going to be done. I highly recommend this vendor. <br /Roberta P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- American Falls
- Fort Hall
- Arbon Valley
- Lava Hot Springs
- Idaho Falls
masonry contractors in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Renovation by Burbach
- TC Masonry1166 West 7800 South
- TC Masonry
- Western Building MaintenancePO Box 9408
- Western Building Maintenance