Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lincoln, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lincoln
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Blacks Chimney and FireplaceThe owner, Sean, was prompt regarding the initial assessment visit and price estimate. Two men (JT and Matt) were sent out to do this work. Took approximately 3 days to complete (a total of about 15 hours). They were very professional and communicated well regarding the work needing to be done as they pulled old tile off of the floor and wall to make the necessary and appropriate repair. They were very thoughtful regarding the project, kept the area cleaned up at the end of each work day, and the work completed was of EXCELLENT quality! Highly recommend
- Handyman Services IncRebuilt front and back stairs to the house. Was built over crumbling concrete stairs. They also did not finish the back stairs. After a few weeks the front steps became weak and wobbly. We called them back several times to repair their work. Many times called were not returned. When contact was made, we were told that work would be done soon. Possibly that week or in a couple of days. 2 weeks would go by and no work was done. No phone call was made to contact us as to why they were not there and performed any work. Then a step fell apart on the back stairs, again calls were made to get them over to fix it. Also, again no returned calls and when contact was made, we received the same answer, that they will be there that week or in a couple of days. To no avail. They never showed up and no phone call as to why. As of today 8/24/12 nothing has been done, no work and no contact from them has been made. UPDATE: 1-28-13, still not a a peep from them. Handyman Inc, also goes by the name Handyman Mike out of Pocatello, Idaho
Masonry Contractors in Lincoln
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Industrial Construction- General Construction Specialty in Industrial Roof Coatings and Mill Structure PaintingRecent Review:This is the third time we have used this contractor in 15 years. We live high in the mountains and the winters are very h****** the houses, lots of snow. Jack and his crew are very professional. Keeps a clean worksite, uses good materials, sets a time for the work and keeps to the schedule. Calls in advance to insure all is o.k., communication is great. Know what they are going to do and when it going to be done. I highly recommend this vendor. <br /Roberta P.
- Business Description:Porcelain Tile, Natural Stone, Cultured Stone
- Business Description:Small business customizing in Brick,block, stone,glass block,tile, and pavers.25 years experience. Brick veneers on residential, small commercial. Block retaining walls, fences, fire place veneers,kitchen bathroom remodels, and Masonry outbuildings
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:We are a small stucco crew with only 3 employees servicing jobs of almost any size for the little contractors to the big ones. We provide everything from the most basic stucco job to the most extravagant custom job imagined. We bill a partial payment at the beginning and a complete at the end of every job depending on the size. we offer competitive pricing
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (208) 866-4010, (208) 870-9106, (208) 830-4451.Recent Review:1. I was very pleased once we connected on the phone and were able to schedule a date for the work to be done. The technician was prompt, courteous and skilled. He did an excellent job of removing the moldy drywall and patching the wall and ceiling of the closet. He also did a thorough clean up and hauled away the refuse. His work was well worth the money. <br /> 2. On the second interaction I really appreciated the honesty of the person who gave me the estimate on a masonry patch. I felt that he really had my interests in mind rather than just making money on a job. I would go to them without question if the need arises for me to do additional work on that wall. His suggestion of installing a gutter has been taken and I am waiting to see if that solves my problem. <br /Linda F.
- Business Description:We offer Same As Cash Financing for up to 18 months - must be mentioned at time of call. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are a Mastic Elite Contractor and the Preferred James Hardie Re-modeler
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Lincoln
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Greenskeeper Landscape & Excavation LLC7343 S 15th W
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Greenskeeper Landscape & Excavation LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
Council, Idaho 83612
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Matthews Masonry650 E 4th N
Saint Anthony, Idaho 83445
- Matthews Masonry
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
- Renovation by Burbach
- TC Masonry1166 West 7800 South
Archer, Idaho 83440
- TC Masonry
- Western Building MaintenancePO Box 9408
Boise, Idaho 83707
- Western Building Maintenance