When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Walcott, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Walcott
- Mosquito Joe of the Quad CitiesThis is our first year with Mosquito Joe after some conversations with other neighbors that use them. We heard nothing but great things about how their yard is so much better and how they can enjoy it without getting eaten up. So this year after getting ate up by mosquitoes fairly early we took the jump and have had two services so far and we have gotten one bite on any of us. I definitely recommend and hope more neighbors jump on the bandwagon to help our neighborhood become even better read less
- Mosquito Joe of the Quad CitiesMosquito Joe is definitely a worthwhile investment. The treatments work. What more can I say. This year, we had zero mosquito problems. I realize that this year the mosquito problem was minimal anyway in our area but from past experience, I can say again...the treatments work! Our technician is awesome. Couldn't ask for a nicer guy and he is very thorough. I hope Mosquito Joe never loses him. Bottom line...great company, great service and great people read less
- One Twenty IncEverything went great and 120 inc. gave us a checklist with pre and post remediation instructions to make sure things went smoothly and that our pest issue was resolved. 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend.
- THYMET PEST CONTROLI called 2 other companies in the Quad Cities & their prices were OUTRAGEOUS!! I contacted Thymet & they came out the next day. Prices were very reasonable & haven't seen a single ant in my home since. The wasps are gone & haven't come back to those nests. I will definitely be calling them again if anymore problems in the future read less
- THYMET PEST CONTROLWhile old termite activity was found, no current activity was found. After a very careful inspection no services were needed. Would trust them with any pest control issues. Prompt, polite, very professional.
- KENNEY'S PEST CONTROLKenney's is fabulous!! It has been well over two months now and I HAVE NOT SEEN even one ANT! I have not had to call for any type of re-treatments - although I really should call him to THANK him personally, as I am finally enjoying a summer without ants!
- Advantage Tree Services LLCAdvantage Tree Service did a superb job. The crew were experts in their line of work. Very respectful and courteous. After each job they cleaned up everything. We would recommend Advantage Tree Service to all our friends and family.
- Terminix - Davenport -Termite & Pest ControlWe had a pest issue, and were able to schedule a free consultation the following day. We were given a time slot, and they did show up within that time. Cecil, the technician, and his boss both were there. It was determined that we would need their services, so we could schedule spraying to happen the following day (I appreciated the quick turn-around time). The technician that came out, got here around the time approximated. He was very friendly, and gave us some good tips. The reason we went with them was because they were willing to do a free consultation, rather than charging $89 to come out and inspect. Also, after given the service fee, it was lower than the other place we were looking at. The warranty given was a HUGE factor as well. They will seemily stand behind their product. (Have yet to see since we just got sprayed, but I will assume the best). **I was told that if you get the free consultation, you will get a better price than just contracting them to come and spray over the phone (through their call center) read less
- Spann's Pest ControlThese guys are the best. Very prompt and reasonably priced. Always very responsive. I've never had any further ant problem after they've sprayed.
- Spann's Pest ControlThey come once a month. He is prompt and very accommodating with his times. He is friendly. He explains what he's doing and what he's treating for.
Pest Control Companies in Walcott
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:On 3/26 I called the company asking if they could help me with an issue I had at a duplex of a racoon in the attic. They gave me a quote of $350 to get rid of racoon and advised I needed some repairs done estimate was $1200. I paid the $350 as required I asked when I needed to do the repairs they said to wait until they were done with trapping; they would keep me posted. Weeks went by nobody called me I called the office several times until I got a call back saying they were putting traps outside. I was very specific my issue was inside, Well one month later now they tell me I need to get the repairs done in order for them to do the trapping. I hired a maintenance person who did the job and now the company called me it was not done properly and they were done with me I needed to have hire them because only they knew how to do the job. So they never helped me and kept my $35 read lessANDRESSA N.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi.. read lessRecent Review:We had a pest issue, and were able to schedule a free consultation the following day. We were given a time slot, and they did show up within that time. Cecil, the technician, and his boss both were there. It was determined that we would need their services, so we could schedule spraying to happen the following day (I appreciated the quick turn-around time). The technician that came out, got here around the time approximated. He was very friendly, and gave us some good tips. The reason we went with them was because they were willing to do a free consultation, rather than charging $89 to come out and inspect. Also, after given the service fee, it was lower than the other place we were looking at. The warranty given was a HUGE factor as well. They will seemily stand behind their product. (Have yet to see since we just got sprayed, but I will assume the best). **I was told that if you get the free consultation, you will get a better price than just contracting them to come and spray over the phone (through their call center) read lessStephanie W.
- Business Description:cash, credit card , online bill payRecent Review:They were very punctual, professional, and nice to work with. They did not charge me.Helen P.
- Recent Review:I called 2 other companies in the Quad Cities & their prices were OUTRAGEOUS!! I contacted Thymet & they came out the next day. Prices were very reasonable & haven't seen a single ant in my home since. The wasps are gone & haven't come back to those nests. I will definitely be calling them again if anymore problems in the future read lessMichelle M.
- Business Description:Since 1932, Presto-X Pest Control has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions.Recent Review:We appreciated the professional and courteous service provided by Gold Seal from start to finish. The owner and both servicemen who helped us were all wonderful. They came when they said they would, and followed through with everything they told us they would do. Our questions were answered patiently by Wes. We would recommend this company without reservation. <br / read lessDouglas V.
- Business Description:Full Service Pest Control Services; WDI Reports. Licensed in Iowa and Illinois.Recent Review:These guys are the best. Very prompt and reasonably priced. Always very responsive. I've never had any further ant problem after they've sprayed. <br />Joshua H.
- Business Description:Kenney's has been providing quality pest control service and products since 1972. From our PestBlok programs to our Do-It-Yourself Products we are the right choice. Call or stop in and speak to any of our trained and educated employees. We keep all employees current and up to date in training in the pest control industry to ensure that your experience is the best in the industry. WHEN BUGS ARE TOO MANY, CALL ON KENNEY'S! read lessRecent Review:Kenney's is fabulous!! It has been well over two months now and I HAVE NOT SEEN even one ANT! I have not had to call for any type of re-treatments - although I really should call him to THANK him personally, as I am finally enjoying a summer without ants read lessStephanie B.
- Business Description:River Valley Wildlife Specialists is a locally owned company in the Quad Cities. We specialize in nuisance wildlife control for your home or business, licensed in both Iowa and Illinois. Common animals trapped include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, coyotes and ground hogs. We also can provide predator solutions for farmers and land owners, rough fish removal for ponds, and habitat improvements. Both Jesse and Jason have been trapping their whole lives. Jesse has been a nuisance wildlif.. read lessRecent Review:We hired them to remove attic insulation, treat the attic, and blow in new insulation. Very happy with the work. We also had them insulate our crawl space (per an energy audit by our power company).Doug T.
- Recent Review:Trespassing!! <br /> Babe's was given permission to enter the home to carry out the inspection on Thursday mid-day. I had to give them the garage code as we were out of town. I gave the code directly to Babe's and not the buyers. I received a call on Friday from Babe's that they were at the home with the buyers and could not get in using the garage code. I was not aware of this Friday appointment so no one had consent to access the property. He stated he tried to enter which is trespassing! After speaking to him while at the house I gave him the new code, told him to show the one spot to the buyers, to exit the property promptly, and call me when gone. <br /> Luckily I had my father change the garage code Thursday night otherwise they would have been in my house without me knowing! Babe's should know better that they cannot enter without consent and knew the buyers were not the owners of the home. I promptly called my lawyer to address with the buyers. I said I would call Babe's and discuss with them. I called them yesterday and Rick called me back. I explained the situation and how its trespassing. Giving you permission to access the home one time does not extend permission to enter the home whenever someone asks. He stated it all worked out so its fine and didn't intend to upset me. When I tried to see if he understood the nature of the issue he got upset said he didn't have time for this and hung up on me. <br / read lessKory S.
- Business Description:American Pest Control is a locally owned company, specializing in providing central Illinois the right kind of protection from pests such as termites, roaches, bed bugs, rodents and mosquitoes. Our certified staff works directly with you to determine your needs as we tailor a program that fits both your schedule and budget. Using the latest in technology and pest control methods available, we ensure the safety of you, your family or employees as we quickly resolve the problem in your home or .. read lessRecent Review:I contacted APC over a month before closing on my house, and informed them of when I had closing scheduled. They said that they would be in touch when closing was within 30-days to schedule an appointment. Three weeks before closing I get a call from the technician saying "oh, it looks like I wasn't supposed to call before 4, oops, and I don't know when your closing is, but I've got availability this week and next." When I had a break in my work day, I called back and left a message, it has now been over a week and I haven't heard back, closing is in two weeks. I've gone with another company and would never trust this vendor with a time-sensitive item again read lessThomas W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- Blue Grass
- Long Grove
- Rock Island
- Taylor Ridge
- East Moline
- De Witt
- Le Claire
- Coal Valley
- Carbon Cliff
- Rapids City
pest exterminators in Walcott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Iowa-Illinois Termite & Pest Control, Inc3909 Marquette St
- Iowa-Illinois Termite & Pest Control, Inc
- KENNEY'S PEST CONTROL3156 AVENUE OF THE CITIES
- KENNEY'S PEST CONTROL
- Lawn Experts7224 Jebens ave
- Lawn Experts
- Orkin Pest Control501 W 76th St
- Orkin Pest Control
- River Valley Wildlife Specialists LLCPO Box 430
- River Valley Wildlife Specialists LLC