If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Villisca, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Villisca
- BERNING CONSTRUCTION LLCGreg Berning is the owner of Berning Construction in Osceola, Iowa. I can not say enough about the quality of workmanship he provided building our dream cabin at Sun Valley Lake. He kept us informed of his progress, involved us in all decisions, and has to be the most honest contractor I have ever used. We received unsolicited positive feedback from people living at Sun Valley regarding Greg's honesty and integrity. He kept us on budget and made suggestions all during the build. We were comfortable with him immediately. He answered all questions we had and always returned our calls and e-mails promptly. I would definitely use him again and have suggested his company to other people considering a new home read less
- M & H ConstructionGOOD JOB OVERALL WE ARE VERY PLEASED. DON'T HIRE HIS PLUMBER THO HARRIS PLUMBING RUINED EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED AND DID NOT FINISH ONE JOB CORRECTLY.
- BERTE & SONS CONSTRUCTIONThey did an excellent job and had the garage framed, enclosed and roofed within 2 weeks. Very friendly and easy to work with crew. Top quality work. Highly recommended.
- HENNING CONSTRUCTION SVC LLCTremendous workmanship - easy to work with - attentive to details - great ideas. I can think of no other builder in our area that I would completely trust with a large or a smaller construction job. They are THE best.
- H&L EnterprisesFrom start to finish everything went well, using with quality products. Started with removing wet carpet, doors & trim, furniture (put in pod that was rented). Carpet was replaced, throughout, new oak trim & doors. Moved furniture back in to lower level Opened up a wall that had a storage room behind it and put in built in bar, all oak. Granite counter top on bar, surround sound system. Added more can lighting read less
- Opie's Construction & RoofingThey worked so hard even through the coldest months. The crew was very kind and helpful and they remodeled an old farmhouse in the city limits and made it look like new again. They also tore down an old barn and hauled that away.
- DL Construction LLCDarrell did a superb job building my cedar wood fence along with some chain link fence. I also had Darrell build me a front porch railing and fix out side door knob and my bathroom door knob. he did a great job thank you jeff lieder
- QUADE CONSTRUCTION CO LCThe design work Steve did was amazing, No architect could have planned the details to better fit with the style of the home. Once the project began, they moved it to completion as quickly as possible and minimized any disruption to the rest of the house. The workmen were courteous and professional. They confined the mess to the immediate work area and cleaned up every day. The subcontractor work (which was very little) was done to the same high standards as work done by the Quade crew. The final result exceeded my expectations; they took the ugliest room of my house and turned it into the most beautiful. I never actually totaled the cost - with work of this quality, it really didn't matter. I've worked with many contractors over the years, in several different states, and none have come close to Quade Construction's quality read less
- SIMMS CONSTRUCTIONIt went very well. I am very happy with the work. We had a small issue with the window getting stuck and we called Ben, the guy who installed them, and he was at our house within 5 minutes fixing it and showing us the correct way to open the window. (They are the windows that pull out and you can clean both sides easily read less
- Hometown Builders - Robert HoltonI had done the main structure and roof for my shop, do to my wife's health I needed someone to step in and finish the exterior and trim work. Bob and his brother not only did excellent work, but provided me with excellent advice and direction when I wasn't sure about a specific detailed question they would have for me. They handled a problem with the garage door order which they found out was not correct, even though I was not available. When I returned the correct door was delivered and they returned to install it. Home Town Builders Inc has a BuildZoom score of 90 and is rated in the top 30% of 3,518 contractors in Rochester, MN area read less
House Builders in Villisca
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Downing Construction of Indianola, IA, has been a leading general contractor in central Iowa since 1966. We have concentrated in residential construction and commercial construction, refining and perfecting the total project management process over the years. When you need a construction company to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget, and with the interests of our client foremost in our minds, look to Downing Construction, our project managers and project superintendents, for.. read less
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project) read less
- Business Description:General Contractor, in business since 1957. Total new construction commercial and residential. Remodel of all types commercial and residential. Rigid building pre-engineered metal buildings. Call Me!
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience read less
- Business Description:Frase Construction Inc is a locally owned and operated business in the Ottumwa area since 1999. Business owner, Jeremy Frase invites you to come visit his showroom, complete with a large variety of retail products. Frase Construction specializes in new construction and remodeling. Serves include: - Roofing - Additions - Windows - Siding - Kitchens & Baths - Cabinets - Concrete - Electrical - Plumbing - Decks - Garages - General contractors - Designed build - Egress Windows - Casement W.. read less
- Business Description:New Home Construction, Additions, Windows, Siding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
home builders in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Christian Bros. Excavating L.C.2070 485th Street
Sioux Rapids, Iowa
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Courtney construction company
- Creating Spaces528 36th Street
Des Moines, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- Cabinets By Stac
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- John Fair500 Pershing Ave
- John Fair
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc2185 Fox Ave
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc
- Pfantz Construction406 4th Ave NE
State Center, Iowa
- Pfantz Construction
- Wooden Ways2032 260th st
Grand Junction, Iowa
- Wooden Ways