If you suspect that a sagging or uneven floor is a sign of joist damage, you’d be wise to take action and get to the root of the problem. Learn about the costs commonly associated with floor joist repairs and how to decide the best way to tackle it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Sioux City, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Sioux City
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- Re-Bath of the HeartlandArrived exactly as planned. Worked continuously until the job was completely done. Layed down tarps to catch debris. Extremely accommodating and professional. Did a wonderful job from start to finish. Love, love, love my new tub & surrounding area! Beautiful job done. I have no complaints whatsoever
- RICHARD WALCZAK FLOORING INCWe found him on Angie's List and had really good reviews. He was on time, did a really good job, the floors look great. He did what he said he would do, and I can't think of anything bad. I only had two bids and he was almost the same as the other bids. I would say he certainly is competitive and reasonable. I certainly would use this company again
- MANSON FLOOR COVERINGWe ordered the flooring and it arrived quickly. It was delivered and the flooring was installed without a problem.
- All Floors-David GatesIt went very well and in a timely manner. He kept in communication if he was delayed. ( Only happened once). He cleaned up after himself and took care of the leftovers if you wanted him to. Dave is an honest man whom we have had on several of our projects over the years. he is the first guy we call when we want the job to get done right and on time
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
Flooring Contractors in Sioux City
- Business Description:Flooring contractor specializing in laminate, hardwood, tile, and luxury vinyl plank or tile flooring. We offer backsplash as well! We take care of all the small details so you don't have to!Recent Review:Tornell was great. He was very clear and up front about pricing, dates, etc and the backsplash looks great!Rachel T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Recent Review:unknownRob A.
- Business Description:Locally owned, and locally operated. Customer Service after the sale.Hiller's Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live.We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the residential and commercial area. Hiller's Flooring America has a huge inventory of flooring products! You can buy today and walk on it tomorrow when you shop with Hiller's Flooring Am..Recent Review:We were especially impressed with the installation crew -- Pat, in particular. The floor looks perfect and it was done quickly and professionally, and Pat and the crew were friendly and accommodating to our requests. I would highly recommend Hiller's to anyone. [photo: new carpet on stairs, old carpet on floorLynn R.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company. We have been in business since 1995. We provide all aspects of hardwood flooring and pride ourselves in quality workmanship and timely results. Our business number is (515) 270-2211Recent Review:It went well. They stayed on schedule and kept us well informed. They were very professional and wanted to make sure everything was done well and right. It is a small local company and they are great!Jennifer W.
- Business Description:We provide Installer Direct Flooring Products. We are cutting out the middleman to save our customers money. We want to make it simple.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro..
- Business Description:We are a Home Improvement business that specializes in the smaller jobs that most contractors are not interested in. We have 1 full time employee and several skilled part time employees that can be called upon when necessary. The business is fairly new, but I have been working in the trades for 21 years. We also offer referral discounts, and incentives for customers that have work done by us
- Business Description:We carry more than 3,000 natural and non-toxic building products that are certified and have been fully tested by our staff over the past 25 years.
- Business Description:Lisenced, all-trades construction company. Smitty's specializes in both commercial and residential construction/remodeling. Our definition of success, is making our customers happy with the appearance, function, and performance of their home or business. Smitty's... Customize your life
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
So many factors influence the cost of ceramic tile installation, from the type of tile you choose to the condition of the space you’re renovating. Get a complete breakdown of the costs involved with installing ceramic tile.
Carpet installation costs vary across the country. The cost includes carpet, padding, removal, and installation. Find out what it will cost where you live with our guide.
Find flooring installation in
- South Sioux City
- Dakota City
- North Sioux City
- Dakota Dunes
- Sergeant Bluff
- Le Mars
- Elk Point
flooring installation in Sioux City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- CHAMBERLAIN TILE CO3117 22ND ST
Sioux City, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Carpets3809 Gordon Drive
Sioux City, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Fashion Floors Carpet One Floor & Home - Sioux Cit305 West Seventh St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Floorcrafters Carpet One Floor & Home520 2nd St
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Flooring America5330 Jersey Ridge Rd
- Flooring America3501 4th Street SW
Mason City, Iowa
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- Fashion Floors Carpet One Floor & Home - Sioux Cit
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring
- Weston Construction1327 26th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Weston Construction