If you’ve experienced a flood, you know how important it is to address flooded floors as soon as possible. Find out what to do about flooded floors, from how long to dry them to how to prevent mold and extensive water damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Sioux City, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Sioux City
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSCalled to get estimate. Came when he said he would. Gave understandable written estimate. Explained the process and what we would need to do to prepare. Scheduled the date which was kept. Came when they said they would and completed as scheduled. Always a plus. They put plastic up on other rooms and very little if any dust was present in those rooms. Also left the rooms where the work was done clean. A good experience
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave is always busy and he squeezed me into his very busy schedule. He actually came out on his own and did the final finish work instead of having an employee do it. I will always use them for additional work.
- DAVE'S FLOOR REFINISHINGDave's Floor Refinishing was the only contractor we hired for our house remodel that was done ahead of schedule and under budget. Dave was friendly and accommodating to work with even when our contractor threw some difficulties his way. There was a giant stump of pipe in our living room and some rotted floorboards in our office that Dave removed and replaced when that was the responsibility of our contractor. The other quotes we got for hardwood floor installation were all about $1,500 more than what we paid Dave's and they did the work in 4 days where other flooring places said it would take 2 weeks to finish. The floors are immaculate and our experience with Dave's Flooring was easily the best of all of our remodelling projects
- MANSON FLOOR COVERINGWe ordered the flooring and it arrived quickly. It was delivered and the flooring was installed without a problem.
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave gave an estimate which included repair of existing hardwood floor. Arrived promptly, job was neatly done and floor looks great.
Flooring Contractors in Sioux City
- Business Description:Flooring contractor specializing in laminate, hardwood, tile, and luxury vinyl plank or tile flooring. We offer backsplash as well! We take care of all the small details so you don't have to!Recent Review:Tornell was great. He was very clear and up front about pricing, dates, etc and the backsplash looks great!Rachel T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a Home Improvement business that specializes in the smaller jobs that most contractors are not interested in. We have 1 full time employee and several skilled part time employees that can be called upon when necessary. The business is fairly new, but I have been working in the trades for 21 years. We also offer referral discounts, and incentives for customers that have work done by us
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
- Business Description:Locally owned, and locally operated. Customer Service after the sale.Hiller's Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live.We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the residential and commercial area. Hiller's Flooring America has a huge inventory of flooring products! You can buy today and walk on it tomorrow when you shop with Hiller's Flooring Am..Recent Review:We were especially impressed with the installation crew -- Pat, in particular. The floor looks perfect and it was done quickly and professionally, and Pat and the crew were friendly and accommodating to our requests. I would highly recommend Hiller's to anyone. [photo: new carpet on stairs, old carpet on floorLynn R.
- Business Description:Laura’s Designs has 1 employee: Laura provides design service; offering custom contracts to clients. Laura selects contractors and subcontractors to perform the work to ensure that each project is completed according to the specifications outlined in each estimate.Recent Review:Laura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work withCharlotte D.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
New flooring doesn’t need to be expensive to be durable and beautiful. Learn seven affordable flooring options, from vinyl to cork, along with pros and cons, cost, and more.
Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Find flooring installation in
- South Sioux City
- Dakota City
- North Sioux City
- Dakota Dunes
- Sergeant Bluff
- Le Mars
- Elk Point
flooring installation in Sioux City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- CHAMBERLAIN TILE CO3117 22ND ST
Sioux City, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Carpets3809 Gordon Drive
Sioux City, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Fashion Floors Carpet One Floor & Home - Sioux Cit305 West Seventh St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Floorcrafters Carpet One Floor & Home520 2nd St
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Flooring America3501 4th Street SW
Mason City, Iowa
- Flooring America5330 Jersey Ridge Rd
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- Fashion Floors Carpet One Floor & Home - Sioux Cit
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring
- Weston Construction1327 26th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Weston Construction