What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Ottumwa, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Ottumwa
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- RICHWELL CARPET & CABINET CTRThey had to lay a new floor in the bathroom; I had to have some sub floor work done. In the laundry room they put sheeting over the existing floor then laid laminate tile and grouted. They did an excellent job and I will use them again in the future.
- Floors & More of Iowa of MarshalltownA floor installer friend of mine turned me onto this guy, Jim Bell, as he was starting a business on his own and was working out of his home, then. I got in touch with him, told him what I wanted as far as quality and traffic. He set me up on the right type carpet, padding, and ceramic tile. He got me a good price and did a good job laying the carpet. I will continue to recommend and use him
- Carpetland USAWe needed flooring for our kitchen/mud room. Had no idea what we wanted. Went to the store and talked to Mike Rinehart. He showed us different options and let us take some home to look at. He came to the house and measured for the job and talked to us about the plus and minuses of different choices. We chose vinyl tile. We felt very comfortable with what we chose based on his knowledge of the products and our need. We coordinated service with the contractor and the floor was installed at the appropriate time. there was a piece that didn't seem to be laying right and it was fixed right away. I find this to be a very customer oriented business. After our flooring was installed, another employee(can't remember her name) talked with me about the best cleaning options, which also proved to be true. I guess I think that it is just as important to be an honest and outgoing consumer, when you work with a company, as it is for the company to welcome your openness. this is what we found to be true for our Carpetland. Carpetland will always be our first choice when we are thinking about flooring
- Re-Bath of the HeartlandArrived exactly as planned. Worked continuously until the job was completely done. Layed down tarps to catch debris. Extremely accommodating and professional. Did a wonderful job from start to finish. Love, love, love my new tub & surrounding area! Beautiful job done. I have no complaints whatsoever
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
Flooring Contractors in Ottumwa
- Business Description:We are a small independently family owned business that has been in the flooring industry for over 18 yrs. We are members of the National Wood Flooring Association and soon to be certified therefore rest assure that you will be getting quality craftsmanship. We can do anything with hardwood such as install, replace, add on (sew-in), sand, stain, burnish, wire brush, steps, and recoat. Adding to the hardwood we can also help with tile installation. Such as showers, floors, backsplash, tubs, an..Recent Review:GREAT they were professional yet friendly. Everyone that has stopped in since is amazed. We had found that no one wanted to do this small of a job so we were pleasantly pleased with how fast they did such a good job.lola s.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Laura’s Designs has 1 employee: Laura provides design service; offering custom contracts to clients. Laura selects contractors and subcontractors to perform the work to ensure that each project is completed according to the specifications outlined in each estimate.Recent Review:Laura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work withCharlotte D.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
- Business Description:Home Improvement 4 Less simply saves you money. In this economy we are all getting LESS and spending MORE. WHY? It's called "The Cost Of Doing Business"or "OVERHEAD. i.e. Trucks, Trailers, Offices/ Warehouse's. So... When you see companies with new trucks and so on You are the one paying for it..SOLUTION. I sold the overhead...So now you SAVE THOUSANDS by only paying for Materials and Labor and ZERO overhead which allows us to do your work efficiently, cleanly, and with minimal cost to you. ..Recent Review:I contacted Rick and we set an appointment for him to come to my house, discuss some remodeling we are going to do, and obtain an estimate needed for closing our (approved) refinance loan with Neighborhood Finance Corp. <br /> I left work early to meet with him as the appointment was for 5 PM. At 4:45 I received a call from his wife saying that he asked her to call, that he was hung up on another job and couldn't make our appointment, and would call me to reschedule either later that night or the next day. <br /> That was 2 weeks ago, and I have not heard from him as of this date. I have left a message via Angie's List and 2 or 3 voice mails asking for a call back, even if only to say he was too busy or wasn't interested in working with me; all without result. <br /> Very disappointing, especially after reading his other reviews on AL. I guess he figured my project wasn't important enough to merit a call back. <br /Duane R.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:Interiors By Val is your one stop for your next project. Interiors By Val assists, offers great designs, critically evaluates the correct material for the application, and ultimately works to make the customer feel comfortable and enjoy their experience. Our design team is proactive on making this your one place for turning your project into a reality with our downtown showroom that continues to expand offering you more services and product varietyRecent Review:Janel is a bright, knowledgeable, lady who knows how to do her job well and very efficiently. She came to our home, saw it at it's worst, and helped us make it ours. We are so thrilled with all of the ideas and suggestions she made. She gave us exactly what we wanted (even when we really weren't sure what it was we wanted). She went through each room( took just a few short hours), and met with me a few days later at the office where she had a terrific selection of samples pulled to look at and take home, along with design ideas. She made the decision process very easy and QUICK! She has helped us turn our house into a <br /> warm, inviting, beautiful home. I will definitely go to Interiors by Val again for any other projects we may come up with and highly recommend them to everyone. ( I did meet Val as well and she was very friendly and highly knowledgeable as well.) <br /> We are still in process of completing portions of our home, but the results achieved to this point have surpassed our expectations and hopes. <br /Christina L.
- Business Description:Olson Floor Covering has provided quality flooring service for our customers since 2005. We specialize in the sales, installation, and service of all your custom flooring needs. We carry a large selection of material such as carpet, LVT, tile, hardwood, linoleum, laminate pads, carpet pads, tile backers, sub flooring, plus in floor heating. We are also experts in many types of flooring. We also provide, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, as well as water damage restoration. Call ..
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 972-0307 in Marble Rock, IA, to request services from our home construction company.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for over 25 years, trust Pilcher Construction with all of your construction needs. If you can dream it, we can do it! Residential and commercial, new construction, remodels, any project big or small. Give us a all today for a free estimate
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- New Sharon
- North English
flooring installation in Ottumwa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1961233 Wildwood Dr
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Hardwood Floors N More LLC1948 County Highway J43
Mount Ayr, Iowa
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiller's Flooring America2909 S Broadway
- Hizer Pro Flooring, LLC506 W 18th Pl
- Home Improvement 4 Less211 Vogel Ave
- Hoyt's Flooring207 C Ave W
- Hardwood Floors N More LLC
- INTERIORS BY VAL116 1ST AVE E
- INTERIORS BY VAL
- Jimmay's Home Maintenance1007 Gurney St
- Jimmay's Home Maintenance
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Unique Floors1202 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, Iowa
- Unique Floors
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring