Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Ottumwa, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Ottumwa
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTim the technician was early, did the inspection. Showed us how to check & change the filter on our system and then gave us an estimate on a dehumidifier for our whole house. Great job!
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe workers were on time and worked so efficiently, they finished a day and a half early! They cleaned up and explained every thing that they did to my basement.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsVery well. Foreman Justin Bailey led a capable crew that accomplished all work as scheduled. No surprises or issues.
- MidAmerica Basement Systems3 guys were here 7am - 5pm for a week drill out the cement floor and taking out the debris in 5 gal bucket then re-cementing. They were friendly and hard working and punctual.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWe always had water come into our basement after hard rain. We contacted Basement Systems. They are very good and solved our problem.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsOur house was built in 1866 and had some foundation work done to it by previous owners. Some of it wasn't done very well and as a result, we needed to add support. After interviewing 4 different companies we chose Mid America. They were very responsive and knowledgeable and our crew of Greg and TJ were fantastic. They communicated well with us and seemed to have done a great job at a reasonable price. We'd definitely recommend them
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsEvery service has been on time with a call morning of for reminder. Services were all completed to our expectations every time. We appreciate their arrival inspections & clearing of systems & they have installed.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsGary tried to follow GPS but GPS can't figure out how to navigate dead-ends & mud roads. Never the less, he arrived in timely fashion and re-sealed a leak. Next 2 or 3 rains will be the real test.
Basement Waterproofers in Ottumwa
- Business Description:Wet Basement or Foundation Problems? Call Midwest Basement Systems. For over 16 years, Midwest Basement Systems has served the Central Iowa area fixing/repairing over 10,000 homes just like yours. We take care of "All Things Basementy!" Whether it is Basement Waterproofing, Basement Structual Repair, Mold and Odor Control, or simply a Nasty Crawl Space call us today. Our estimates are free, our standards are superior, our workmanship is the highest quality, and our warranties are the best in ..Recent Review:Everything went as explained, diagramed, and promised by our System Design Specialist, Mr. Nicolas Hruska. We initially contacted just the top two Foundation Repair Experts listed on Angie's List because we can't afford to have our home repaired by anyone who lacks the proper credentials, staff, tools, training, techniques, supplies, 25 year transferrable warranty, and the hands on experience to deliver all services as promised. We are extremely pleased with the final results to take back our homes basement from poor workmanship done by the original builder and owner of our home back in 1979 We purchased the home in 2001 and unknown to us the foundation had been placed on top of clay based sub-soil which was an acceptable building practice back in 1979. Today's building codes prohibit this careless and costly practice of home site preparation for the homeowner. A word to the wise, do your home work first and then protect the biggest asset that most Americans have, their home. Respectfully, Kenny L. Hutcheson, CMSgt, USAF/USN, Ret. Indianola, IowKenny or Janet H.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Perfect. Barry explained everything concisely and competently. He made sure I understood about the problem. Top notch, and very helpful!! I would recommend him and this company to anyone.Beth M.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional website: iowawallsawinganddrilling.com. Additinal pho: (319) 934-3280. Social media link: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iowa-Wall-Sawing-Service/122080747849683.Recent Review:They finished the job in two days. Did not give me a written estimate. Said they were going to do a portion on the wall and never did it. Workers smoked and swore in my driveway on breaks. Door and entry way bashed up. They had to come back five times to fix minimal errors. They were very polite when they had to come back. Now they tell me they don’t warrenty the work (only the sump pump)Brenda L.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE - 800-221-4699. FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS- since 1978 Small town work ethics, highly trained, competent employees, thousands of satsified customers- our reputation speaks for itself.Recent Review:left a mess. did not do as they told me they would. made the floor crack. they should have told me that that could happen. not happy with their work. I made the mistake of paying cash. I did not get a receipt. please get a receipt or you can pay twiceBarb M.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.Recent Review:We had to take him to court to get the money that he kept from us. We won but he still owes us thousands. I do not recommend.Stephanie A.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned company that wants to help out our fellow Iowans get their basement back into shape. With over 18 years of experience, we will ensure to provide only the services that you need. We take great pride in providing quality work at an affordable price. Basement Rehab specializes in basement waterproofing, new foundations, foundation repairs, crawl space encapsulations, expansion joints, egress windows, sump pumps, floors, steps, stoops, new entryways, concrete removal, etc
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: ISANTI, MCLEOD, MILLE LACS, SHERBURNE & STEARNS COUNTIES.
- Business Description:With 30 years of experience, Kinzler Construction Services is the right contractor for the job. Call us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:The Kinzler team is amazing! They offered suggestions before completing the work to maximize the effectiveness of the insulation, connected me with a company to do this work, provided timely and well-done work, and filed my rebate information with MidAmerican! The entire team was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Highly recommendedBethany W.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
Deals in Ottumwa for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Ottumwa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foundation Recovery Systems1401 E HIGHWAY 24
- Foundation Recovery Systems
- Goodwin House Moving Inc2964 Coppock Rd
- Goodwin House Moving Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Iowa Wall Sawing2600 Quasqueton Diagonal Blvd
- Iowa Wall Sawing
- Midwest Foundation Repair9850 Douglas Ave
- Midwest Foundation Repair
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company