Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Ottumwa, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Ottumwa
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job read less
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTim the technician was early, did the inspection. Showed us how to check & change the filter on our system and then gave us an estimate on a dehumidifier for our whole house. Great job!
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe workers were on time and worked so efficiently, they finished a day and a half early! They cleaned up and explained every thing that they did to my basement.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsVery well. Foreman Justin Bailey led a capable crew that accomplished all work as scheduled. No surprises or issues.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWe always had water come into our basement after hard rain. We contacted Basement Systems. They are very good and solved our problem.
- MidAmerica Basement Systems3 guys were here 7am - 5pm for a week drill out the cement floor and taking out the debris in 5 gal bucket then re-cementing. They were friendly and hard working and punctual.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsEvery service has been on time with a call morning of for reminder. Services were all completed to our expectations every time. We appreciate their arrival inspections & clearing of systems & they have installed.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsGary tried to follow GPS but GPS can't figure out how to navigate dead-ends & mud roads. Never the less, he arrived in timely fashion and re-sealed a leak. Next 2 or 3 rains will be the real test.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsOur house was built in 1866 and had some foundation work done to it by previous owners. Some of it wasn't done very well and as a result, we needed to add support. After interviewing 4 different companies we chose Mid America. They were very responsive and knowledgeable and our crew of Greg and TJ were fantastic. They communicated well with us and seemed to have done a great job at a reasonable price. We'd definitely recommend them read less
Basement Waterproofers in Ottumwa
- Business Description:Wet Basement or Foundation Problems? Call Midwest Basement Systems. For over 16 years, Midwest Basement Systems has served the Central Iowa area fixing/repairing over 10,000 homes just like yours. We take care of "All Things Basementy!" Whether it is Basement Waterproofing, Basement Structual Repair, Mold and Odor Control, or simply a Nasty Crawl Space call us today. Our estimates are free, our standards are superior, our workmanship is the highest quality, and our warranties are the best in .. read lessRecent Review:Everything went as explained, diagramed, and promised by our System Design Specialist, Mr. Nicolas Hruska. We initially contacted just the top two Foundation Repair Experts listed on Angie's List because we can't afford to have our home repaired by anyone who lacks the proper credentials, staff, tools, training, techniques, supplies, 25 year transferrable warranty, and the hands on experience to deliver all services as promised. We are extremely pleased with the final results to take back our homes basement from poor workmanship done by the original builder and owner of our home back in 1979 We purchased the home in 2001 and unknown to us the foundation had been placed on top of clay based sub-soil which was an acceptable building practice back in 1979. Today's building codes prohibit this careless and costly practice of home site preparation for the homeowner. A word to the wise, do your home work first and then protect the biggest asset that most Americans have, their home. Respectfully, Kenny L. Hutcheson, CMSgt, USAF/USN, Ret. Indianola, Iow read lessKenny H.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s.. read lessRecent Review:Lee and Cameryn were excellent workers. They showed up on time and were hard working. They were very polite and took time to answer our questions. They were considerate of our home and us.Sharon L.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of schedule read lessAmanda C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional website: iowawallsawinganddrilling.com. Additinal pho: (319) 934-3280. Social media link: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iowa-Wall-Sawing-Service/122080747849683.Recent Review:They finished the job in two days. Did not give me a written estimate. Said they were going to do a portion on the wall and never did it. Workers smoked and swore in my driveway on breaks. Door and entry way bashed up. They had to come back five times to fix minimal errors. They were very polite when they had to come back. Now they tell me they don’t warrenty the work (only the sump pump) read lessBrenda L.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.Recent Review:We had to take him to court to get the money that he kept from us. We won but he still owes us thousands. I do not recommend.Stephanie A.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE - 800-221-4699. FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS- since 1978 Small town work ethics, highly trained, competent employees, thousands of satsified customers- our reputation speaks for itself.Recent Review:left a mess. did not do as they told me they would. made the floor crack. they should have told me that that could happen. not happy with their work. I made the mistake of paying cash. I did not get a receipt. please get a receipt or you can pay twice read lessBarb M.
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: ISANTI, MCLEOD, MILLE LACS, SHERBURNE & STEARNS COUNTIES.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience read less
- Business Description:Goodwin House Moving is a family owned business that has been around since 1930. We are in our fifth generation, with the sixth anxiously waiting to grow up be a house mover too. Our equipment is well maintained, modern and reliable so you can have the security of knowing that your structure is being moved with over 80 years of experience and knowledge using today's technology. We have moved - wood frame homes, log homes, cement structures, brick homes, historical buildings, barns, sheds, cem.. read less
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read less
Deals in Ottumwa for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Sharon
- North English
- Melcher Dallas
waterproofing contractors in Ottumwa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foundation Recovery Systems1401 E HIGHWAY 24
- Foundation Recovery Systems
- Goodwin House Moving Inc2964 Coppock Rd
- Goodwin House Moving Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Iowa Wall Sawing2600 Quasqueton Diagonal Blvd
- Iowa Wall Sawing
- Midwest Foundation Repair9850 Douglas Ave
- Midwest Foundation Repair
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company