When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Eldridge, IA
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Eldridge
- R & B RemodelingI couldn't be more pleased with the work they did for me. They did an excellent job cutting out a window from my kitchen into the living room. The also installed a live wood shelf which looks fabulous. I also had three interior doors and trim replaced, excellent work there as well. There were several holes in the walls and ceiling that I wanted filled in and they also did excellent work. Grant, Chris and Jeff are professionals, experienced and good natured guys. I recommend them highly for any remodeling jobs you may have
- R & B RemodelingWe have a house that is almost 100 years old that we are updating a bit more each year. R & B Remodelimg was able to handle our numerous projects. We needed exterior doors installed, old sidewalks ripped out and new ones put in, a new expanded front porch built, tile work in the entryway and the bathroom received a much needed refresh. Grant and Chris were great to work with. They did the job well at a reasonable price. We would definitely use them again
- Mainstream Home Improvement IncMainstream people were punctual and so very polite. They worked to finish in a timely manner and cleaned up all the debris! We love Mainstream!
- Mainstream Home Improvement IncThe estimation and product selection was not a hard sell. The estimator, who was also an owner, was helpful in picking out products (doors, hardware) that worked in our situation and for our house. I was very pleased with the overall project, the professionalism of the workers, and the quality of the work. We have an old house, so nothing is square or quite matches new construction dimensions; I am also very picky. My expectations were exceeded for quality of installation. The trim required to tie the new doors into the adjacent siding was straight and true and clean. We have old woodwork trim inside, which they handled with care and reinstalled as if it had not been disturbed. The workers arrived on time, left the site clean, were friendly and willing to answer our questions. They didn't leave any touch-up painting or trim issues for me to deal with when the project was completed - this was important to me. I gave a "good" rating for price because it was a good price, reasonable for the work done, but not an excellent deal monetarily. A "good" rating for responsiveness is because they only called us the day before doing the installation to verify the installation date. They were able to move it later if my scheduled hadn't allowed me to do it the next day, but still, a bit more notice would have been better. Only two minor items (I am picky) I would do differently in the future related to the finish colors of the door itself, which may be more of a manufacturer or ordering issue. One was the mullions inside the glass, which are white. We purchased a door painted different colors on both sides, which don't match the white of the mullions. Apparently we could have gotten mullions on the exterior of the glass that we could have painted to match the door. This won't be noticeable once we hang a curtain, but we'd probably do it differently next time. The inside paint color of the door also wasn't as dark as the stain of the existing woodwork in our house. Again, not a big issue, but perhaps we'd paint it ourselves next time to get a better match. Overall, I was thrilled with the installation and quality of the product and would definitely hire Mainstream again
- Mainstream Home Improvement IncThey were great to work with from the start. They provided service a few years ago, and I have asked them recently to look at something and they came made it right no questions asked with the same professionalism that we had from the start. I would definitely call on them again should other projects arise
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsFirst, we had a very difficult job that most wouldn't take on because we had an old stucco home and we wanted siding and windows and a lot of prep work was needed before siding could even get put on. That's what we were very thoroughly told before we signed with them and what we saw once the project began. We also threw a curve ball at them when we added two doors after signing, but they accommodated and we were very happy we added them to the project. What most impressed me was the cost they gave us didn't change once the project was complete, I have to tell you I was worried about that, but we were reassured the price we were given is what the price will be at the end of the project. The installers were very professional and courteous and mindful of walkways we use in keeping stuff out of the way. At the end they did a walk around to make sure we were happy with everything and we VERY happy. We love our new home! Well looks like a new home to us
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsThis work was done quickly and professionally. I wish I had used Green Valley on other door, siding or roof repairs in the past. David was outstanding.
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsDave Hipes installed a door for us at our home. We were very happy with Dave and his work. The door works perfectly and looks great. Thank you for the great job! We would definitely bring him back to do more work.
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsFrom start to finish everything went great and smooth. From picking out the product and styles, to having all the work done, to the final clean up, everything was enjoyable and hassle free. There were a few minor quality issues that I addressed at the end but they were all promptly corrected to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Green Valley to anyone looking to have work done on their home!!!
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsGreen Valley did a great job! The crews worked through bitter cold temperatures and wind. The job was finished when they said it would be and have handled anything I needed them to take care of. The Project Manager, Greg, has gone above and beyond for me. Even handling problems that belonged solely to the manufacturer. I would, and have recommended Green Valley to anyone looking for such services
Door Installers in Eldridge
- Business Description:Green Valley has been a full service Roofing & Siding Contractor in the Quad Cities since 2001. We've grown steadily, due largely to the fact that customers have been extremely generous in recommending Green Valley to friends and neighbors. Today, we serve the entire Mississippi Valley region around the Quad Cities, with satisfied customers in Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, Rock Island, and nearly every nearby town, from Aledo to Muscatine, Milan to Clinton, and beyond. Aside from nearly all ..Recent Review:It was great. They did a very good job.Adam N.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodels! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:These guys were incredibly easy to work with and where always on time. They had excellent communication throughout the project. If issues arised they were easy to talk to and made sure things were taken care of. I got many quotes for my basement remodel and theirs was a fair price. I would definitely hire them againSchaun J.
- Business Description:Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completedRecent Review:This company is absolutely amazing! From the quality of the windows to the professionalism of the staff they deserve a five star all around! It took several months for our windows to come in but they are SO worth the wait! Once they got them they came out and got them installed right away! The installation was very quick and easy! They helped educate us thru the entire process as this was our first time replacing any windows! The staff was awesome! Answering any and all of our questions! So helpful and kind! We used to have MAJOR drafting with our old windows and our new ones dont have any! Its overwhelming to see and feel the difference our new windows make! We are so incredibly happy with our new windows from Window Depot! I don't honestly think there is a better quality window or company that even comparesStacey C.
- Business Description:IL & IA’s superior exterior contractor, providing communities with the most quality Roofing, Siding & Window systemsRecent Review:The service was really well. He did a very good job. I was very pleased, everything went smoothly. Reasonable price. I know Ian because of my neighbor.Dixie F.
- Business Description:Nu-Look Kitchens has been refacing kitchen cabinets since 1975. We use top of the line products including solid wood doors and 1/4" solid wood facing. We also carry a variety of styles and most popular colors offered for kitchen remodeling. Most competitors use 1/32" peel-n-stick veneer which doesn't stand the test of time. We built our business with motto "keep our customers happy & business will prosper". DON'T REPLACE - REFACE AND SAVE UP TO 50% vs. NEW CABINETS
- Business Description:Although roofing, siding and windows has always been my companies primary focus, we have a lead person who specializes in each trade. We offer competitive pricing and quality work in painting, carpet, electrical, drywall, laminate flooring and snow removal. As the owner I am on the job from the initial inspection or estimate to the final walk through. All of the work is done in house instead of sub-contracting. Being owner operated I am in several different trades but have a staff member sole..
- Business Description:We are a revolutionary window company that gives FREE estimates by phone and email in approximately 5-10 minutes. You will always deal with the owner. No money down. You don't pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% happy. We will be here to walk you through every step of the process and we are confident in our high quality installation. We make purchasing windows EASY & AFFORDABLE and ensure the highest customer satisfactionRecent Review:From the start Matt and Alix were personable and easy to work with. Matt was quick to give us an online quote and informed us immediately about the long wait on orders because of the pandemic. We already knew this talking to our window companies. In comparison their prices are very competitive. When the window finally came in, Rachel the scheduler worked with us to find a convenient time for installation because we lived 3 and a half hours away from the place that was getting a new window. A couple of days before the scheduled installation she informed us of weather that may occur that day. She kept in touch up until the day of the installation to see if we even needed to come down or if we should reschedule. Luckily, everything worked out! Brent and his crew were great as well. They were very professional and friendly. From answering any questions we had, putting down carpet coverings from the door to the window being installed, the installation itself, talking through what they did, getting rid of the debris and cleaning up after. The finished product is absolutely stunning! We got the Soft-Lite wood grain vinyl case window. If you didn’t know it you wouldn’t even realize it isn’t wood! Very happy with Zen Windows and will refer to anyone in need of windowsJodi N.
- Business Description:We are a home improvement company that services the Quad Cities and surrounding areas(90 miles from Quad Cities). We specialize in windows, siding, roofing, gutters and gutter covers. Call today for your FREE estimate!!Recent Review:Spencer and his team at Mainstream Home Improvement are fantastic! They provided wonderful service for us replacing our gutter guards. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work done on their home and can trust they are in great handsMelanie W.
- Business Description:Your Satisfaction is Our Priority. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement including windows, siding, and roofing, we’re ready to ensure your upgrade is just right. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Locally Owned for over 20 yearsRecent Review:There’s no doubt that it’s the perfect choice! I am definitely loving the new tub that’s perfect for my hot bath sessions. I’ll surely hire them again.Sarah H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Long Grove
- Le Claire
- Rock Island
- De Witt
- Rapids City
- East Moline
- Port Byron
- Carbon Cliff
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
door installers in Eldridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and D Home Remodeling Hire a Vet668 Hillcrest Rd # 3
- AAA CONTRACTING, INC.1514 WASHINGTON ST
- Able Builders2212 West 4th St
- ABRAHAM'S LUXURY KITCHEN & BATH227 30th Ave
East Moline, Illinois
- ACTION DOORPO Box 136
- Advanced Remodeling Concepts, INC.75 Main Ave.
- All Star Home Services106 Mulberry St Mulberry street
- A and D Home Remodeling Hire a Vet
- Quad City Windows Siding & Doors1310 23rd Ave
East Moline, Illinois
- Quad City Windows Siding & Doors
- Shauns Home Improvements LLC3330 47th ave.
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- STEINES CONSTRUCTION LLC1004 South 4th Street
- Strafford Door Co.2718 16th St.
- Suburban Construction Inc616 W 35th St
- Superior Exteriors3076 104th St
- Shauns Home Improvements LLC
- Village Home Stores105 S State St Village Home Stores
- Village Home Stores
- Zen Windows Des Moines699 Walnut St Ste 400
Des Moines, Iowa
- Zen Windows Des Moines