A&J Painting

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2017

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

2022 Super Service Award

interior painting (69)house painting (41)pressure washing (18)wallpaper removal (5)hardwood floors (4)deck cleaning (3)epoxy flooring (1)

09/29/2022

Zereen A.

Josh got us in quickly, set up their space and completed the project beautifully. Everything was handled with such professionalism. We will definitely be working with them again!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

09/20/2022

John N.

I highly recommend Josh and Ayla, owners of A&J Painting. They did an incredible job staining the exterior Cypress wood at our office in Davenport. They worked on our project for about two weeks and were very particular and careful every step of the way. I really appreciated how well Josh and Ayla cleaned up every night before leaving and both have work ethics that are unmatched. I will certainly be using A&J Paining in the future. Thanks again Josh and Ayla!

Description of Work
staining exterior Cypress

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

06/27/2022

Karen F.

Josh did a beautiful job refinishing our wood front door-it looks like a new door! He was efficient, professional, and friendly. We will definitely hire A&J Painting for future projects.

Description of Work
Front Door Repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2022

06/26/2022

DeeAnn E.

Excellent! Prompt estimate with honest evaluation of deck condition. Great communication as we adjusted our schedules driven by weather. The job was done extremely well with power washing, sanding and precise paint/stain application. High quality professionals!

Description of Work
Deck Staining

Category wallpaper removal, deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 06/26/2022

06/26/2022

Gary C.

They did an excellent job - very courteous and a contractor that not only does good work but also leaves the worksite clean and tidy

Description of Work
Deck Staining

Work Completed On 06/26/2022

06/08/2021

Ken K.

The work was top-notch. I have received a number of compliments on how the house looks. I would very much recommend A&J Painting for any work that needs to be done. Excellent service!!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/06/2021

Nichole P.

A&J painting did an excellent job painting the exterior of my house. Price was very reasonable, and I would highly recommend A&J Painting.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

05/30/2021

Missy L.

It went amazing! I cant believe how quickly my house got painted! The crew was very professional. Very happy with the clean up. Im thrilled with the job they did!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

05/22/2021

Diana W.

Wonderful to work with. Beautiful job, well done. True professionals!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

05/09/2021

Francine H.

Great. Prompt, efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

Linda K.

On time, performed Task in a neat manner, and the outcome was excellent,pleasant to have here, I would recommend to others . I would use again!

Description of Work
deck wash & stain

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

Mary Lou D.

A&J is just the best! They were prompt, efficient and personable. Our doors look great. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
painting

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Becky K.

Went very well. Great job and very couple.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

03/24/2021

Tracey B.

A&J is so wonderful to work with. They communicate so well during the project so that you always end up with something you’re really happy with.

Description of Work
cabinet finishing

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/17/2021

Alex C.

Josh and his team did an excellent job; very professional and worked around our schedule to get the job done. We highly recommend them and will be using their services again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/08/2021

Tina K.

Josh and Ayla did an amazing job. Very easy to get along with. Definitely would hire again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
painting

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/07/2021

H. Rob T.

Never took a bid on my project or contacted me. Terrible.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category hardwood floor, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

Sorry for the inconvenience [Member Name Removed], definitely a mistake on our part, we do take full responsibility for not contacting you back as quick as we should of, we would love a chance to make up for it, if you wanna call us back we would appreciate it, again accept our apologies for inconvenience, thank you take care

02/25/2021

Mae F.

Wonderfully! Josh and Alia were did an awesome job. They were very respectful and careful with our things. Communication was excellent. They let us know their plans and always followed thru. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting (interior and exterior) + hardwood floor refinishing

Category hardwood floor, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

11/24/2020

Allison W.

A&J Painting did a wonderful job! Timely responses, fair pricing, very friendly, tidy, and great quality of work! Other than the obvious smell of fresh paint and new wall color, you'd never know they were in my home. The room was left as clean as it was when they arrived! Very happy with the room and would definitely hire again in the future!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting of Nursery

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

10/19/2020

Chester P.

Excellent work at a reasonable rate. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/01/2020

Susan H.

Josh is professional and friendly. He arrived on time, was very careful to make sure my home stayed clean, and as usual did an amazing job! He is a perfectionist!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 10/01/2020