Are you dealing with the constant peck, peck, peck of a cute but annoying little woodpecker? You're not alone. Here's how to handle woodpecker holes in your house.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Long Grove, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Long Grove
- P A W S Pest & Wildlife Servicethey were quick to respond to the call, came on time, and did a good check of the attic. Only wished he came prepared with the mice poison since he had to come back the second time to do it. Can't comment on the solution yet as time will tell if the poison gets rid of the mice over time. Overall, satisfied with the service provided so far
- Iowa-Illinois Termite & Pest Control, IncEstimate call was comprehensive for both carpenter ants and termites inside and outside. Took enough time and explained the problem. Gave plan for treatment, listened to my concerns about my plants and possible effect on bees, butterflies, and snakes. Talked this over several times still reminding me this treatment was very conservative and more likely to prevent future carpenter ant infestations than destroy critters in my garden. The man who came to spray had to walk through a lot of fern and other plants to do the application close enough to the house. I showed him some of the invisible paths. I checked for damage after he had completed the job and could not even see where he had stepped or dragged the hose. I have lots of tiger lilies, and he didn't even get one brown stain from them. I like working with companies which are home grown like this one. The style of service comes with the company and this was a great pick for the service I needed. There are 3-month checks for any new nests of ants which might have been in the house already. I was very happy with their service...courteous, informative, and not talked down to as a older female owner of an old home
- Iowa-Illinois Termite & Pest Control, IncThis company has done an outstanding job of ridding my home of wolf spiders and keeping them out. When I moved into my home there was a huge spider problem....huge spiders...huge problem!!! Jack, the worker that came to my home, was quickly my hero. He treated every nook and cranny inside. Outdoors, he sprayed around the foundation, windows, doors, the siding and all over the covered patio including the ceiling. Jack told me to call him back as needed because the spiders had quite a strong hold. Since I had signed up for quarterly service, any service calls in between regular service was free of charge. It did take a few rounds of treatments to completely rid my home of all spiders. I now continue with regular service to keep any pests out. I also had a termite treatment done on my home. I have always gotten polite, excellent service from the employees of this company. Tori that works in the office is very friendly and helpful. Jack has been promoted so he no longer comes to my house but has been willing to answer questions that come up. The gentleman that treats my home now does a great job. He covers the area well, is friendly, professional and polite. This is a quality company
- River Valley Wildlife Specialists LLCWe hired them to remove attic insulation, treat the attic, and blow in new insulation. Very happy with the work. We also had them insulate our crawl space (per an energy audit by our power company).
- River Valley Wildlife Specialists LLCIt takes a lot for me to write a detailed review, and Jason and Jesse earned it and then some. We had a squirrel find its way into our basement, and startled the heck out of us. After trying multiple ways to "encourage" the squirrel to leave on its own, we called a different wildlife removal service that we found online. The other service sent someone who said "yeah, its probably gone, and I don't see how it got in" and left. Seriously, left after only walking around the house on the outside to see if there were visible holes... like we didn't think of that already. Later that night, when the the little bugger got its second wind, it started going crazy, had clearly not left, and we were concerned that it would actually damage exposed pipes/wires/etc in our unfinished basement. We called River Valley Wildlife at about 10:30 PM, as they were the only place we found when we searched 24 hour wildlife service. They came out first thing the next morning, and were able to locate and remove the squirrel within 5 minutes of arriving. We were elated! After searching the basement and outside of the house, they still couldn't find where it came in, but they didn't stop. Thirty minutes later, they were on the roof of our 2-story house, and identified a crack in our chimney that led to the exhaust vent for the furnace, and bingo! They sealed it, added a one-way cage in the event that one was still inside, and told us to call if there were problems, as there may still be one hiding in the chimney. That night, we heard ANOTHER squirrel in the basement, and were, candidly, livid. We called Jesse at about 9:30 PM, expecting to pay for another service call. We didn't realize that their initial amount and repair warrantied us for 90 days. Jesse was back at our house 20 minutes later, removed the second squirrel, and has been back to our house for the past 3 days to check on the outdoor trap and make sure there are no problems. Extremely long story short, these guys are the real deal, true professionals, and take maniacal pride in their work. They gave us enormous peace-of-mind after the "big firm" in town let us down
- Iowa-Illinois Termite & Pest Control, IncOn 3/26 I called the company asking if they could help me with an issue I had at a duplex of a racoon in the attic. They gave me a quote of $350 to get rid of racoon and advised I needed some repairs done estimate was $1200. I paid the $350 as required I asked when I needed to do the repairs they said to wait until they were done with trapping; they would keep me posted. Weeks went by nobody called me I called the office several times until I got a call back saying they were putting traps outside. I was very specific my issue was inside, Well one month later now they tell me I need to get the repairs done in order for them to do the trapping. I hired a maintenance person who did the job and now the company called me it was not done properly and they were done with me I needed to have hire them because only they knew how to do the job. So they never helped me and kept my $35
- CRITTER CONTROLThe Mice Removal is Complete. CRITTER CONTROL OVERCHARGED, REPEAT, OVERCHARGED for the work that was done. Two (2) invoices Total $1,770.00. #1- Invoice #854489 for $795.00 dated 12-6-2017 #2- Invoice #892033 for $975.00 dated 1-9-2018 The Time that was spent on the Mice removal does NOT Warrant the Total Cost of $1,770.00. I have check , the Normal charges are: inspection $149.00 & Work $129.00 & possible other charge up to Approx $500.00. this is from a Critter Control office in Des Moines,Iowa. There were NO WRITTEN ESTIMATES OR NO WRITTEN CONTRACTS. This was all VERBAL & There was NO Verbal Comfirmation by the Salesman or The Tech Or NO COMMUNICATION by either the Salesman or the Tech as to what it would cost to remove the Mice. on the date of the service. Again, the Total of the 2 (two) Invoices ($1,770.00) is EXCESSIVE for the Work Done!!!
Last update on May 8, 2020
Animal Removal Services in Long Grove
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your home has become overrun with insects such as silverfish or moths, you may be tempted to use standard mothballs as a deterrence. Before you decide, read this guide to find out any potential health hazards to pets, children, and adults.
Wildlife control becomes easier the more homeowners learn the signs of nuisance animals outside the home — helping you avoid animal removal down the road.
Find animal removal services in
- De Witt,
- Le Claire,
- Rapids City,
- Port Byron,
- Rock Island,
- East Moline,
- Carbon Cliff,
- Blue Grass,
animal removal services in Long Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!