Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Fairfield, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Fairfield
- P R ConstructionI was working along side of them. They build everything from a small building to a large one. They might be on the higher end, because they are organized, and get the job done quicker. They good ratings on everything.
- KENNEDY CONSTRUCTIONGreat! Brian was great to work with - he communicated his scheduling and availability. He set reasonable time lines and expectations - and delivered on each and every one of them. Brian is truly a pleasure to work with, and a rare find in his trade. Excellent craftsmanship, reliable, professional and friendly, he really is my one stop shop for construction and remodeling services. I give him a solid thumbs up and my highest recommendation
- GONNERMAN CONSTRUCTIONTim came on a Monday gave us a estimate. Tuesday the crew arrived and dug the footings and poured the cement for them. Wednesday they arrived and formed it up for the cement. No one just stood around they were constantly working.
- Allen Masonry ContractorThe building was is sorry shape and we had searched for a while for someone to come and fix it. We had several other bids. All were out of our price range. Then some one recommended Allen masonry. He came down and gave us a reasonable bid. We liked him right away. Very easy to talk to. He's very knowledgable. We agreed to the bid and he was there early the following monday. It took approx. 2 weeks for completion. It looked better than i had anticipated. The final price was 2 thousand $ cheaper. Tj and his crew were Fantastic. They went above and beyond what was expected. They cleaned up every day and when they left it was like they were never there. I will highly recommend them to everyone i know, i would call them again. You won't find a more hard working, fair, excellent quality of work, anywhere. I cannot say enough good things
- DL Construction LLCDarrell did a superb job building my cedar wood fence along with some chain link fence. I also had Darrell build me a front porch railing and fix out side door knob and my bathroom door knob. he did a great job thank you jeff lieder
- LA COSTE CONSTRUCTIONLaCoste Built all the walls and exterior of the House that has a 3 stall attached garage. They were always there on time if not early and they work very hard and very fast. Their work was not compromised by working fast. They did what we asked(we didn't want nails used on the floor so they used screws, no questions asked), The boss and his family came out on weekends to see the progress. Was very personable and professional. They are meeting all deadlines and are ahead of our schedule. They are not doing the siding or the roofing as I personally know how to do these things. They were willing to work with us on letting us do the work we know how to do
- DOUG W JOHNSON-RES/COML CONTROur experience with Doug Johnson was excellent. His work crew was very professional. They were on time every day. We had our kitchen completely gutted. They hauled away everything. They installed all the new cupboards and flooring. Doug lined up the electrician and plumber. Doug also contacted the counter top people when it was time to have them come out and measure for installation.They reset all the appliances. At the of the day they made sure everything was cleaned up and put away before they left. If we had any questions they would take time and answer it. If were not happy with something they would do their best to fix it
- BERTE & SONS CONSTRUCTIONThey did an excellent job and had the garage framed, enclosed and roofed within 2 weeks. Very friendly and easy to work with crew. Top quality work. Highly recommended.
- YOUNG CONSTRUCTION LTDExcellent job! They tore off the old shingles and put on new ones along with all the required underlayments. They also repaired a couple of areas that were leaking. They completed the job all with in one day and it looks beautiful!! They even put sheets over my plants around the house so nothing would fall in them!! Awesome!! When they completed shingling the roof they went around the house and picked up all the trash and nails. After they left the only evidence that anyone was there was the fact that we had a new roof!
- LEIGHTON CONSTRUCTIONMatt and his crew did a wonderful job. They completed the job accurately and in a reasonable time. We were so pleased with their promptness in arriving - around 7:00 am each day. They worked continually, being one of the rare teams who can both talk and work at the same time. The few changes I wanted, they cheerfully did. They were non-smokers (all 5 of them!) and used clean language. My kitchen, which combined an old office area and the former kitchen into one large one, is exactly the way I wanted it. Best of all, they completed all those little tasks that come at the end of a project. Nothing left for us to finish up as has happened in the past with other carpenters
House Builders in Fairfield
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Ask for details
- Business Description:We do subcontracting and hire subcontractors We bill at the end of the month or if a small job as soon as we finish. Prompt payment on all materials and labor
- Business Description:Family owned and operated residential and light commercial, contracting and sub contracting services. Additional Services: Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Interior Design & Decorating. Painting - Interior. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding. WindowsRecent Review:esInitially it started out well but as is typical in this industry, things start to fall off. He is able to do most phases of construction but prefers trimwork. The scope of work that we had didn't fit where he wanted to be. If it was a single job that he was being hired for, I think he would be good. He did good work but we do a lot of custom stuff and that throws our subs off sometimes. Super nice guy and I felt that he was trustworthy. <br /Dean K.
- Recent Review:Did a great job! Project completed on time and within budget. Communicated what would happen and when and followed through. Replaced kitchen cabinets, flooring in 3 rooms, replaced tub & surround, toilet & vanity, installed lighting, did the plumbing and electrical that was needed. He was conscientious about the little details. Left the job clean and in good order. <br /Darla R.
- Business Description:General contractor, specializing in new and existing construction of buildings,homes, high efficiency poured walls, steel & shingle roofing, and concrete. For more information call us at (515) 571-3283
- Business Description:We are Build for the Future serving Unionville IA.We provide a quality work at affordable prices.
- Business Description:Christian Bros. Excavating L.C.'s main goal is to execute with experience a complete scope of work in a timely, professional, feasible, and most importantly, safe manner. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in residential excavation work, call us today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Fairfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Christian Bros. Excavating L.C.2070 485th Street
Sioux Rapids, Iowa
- CHRISTNER CONTRACTING, INC.17587 HWY 34
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Cleary Building2303 W. Burlington Avenue
- Courtney construction company
- Creating Spaces528 36th Street
Des Moines, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- Cabinets By Stac
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Hummell's Construction415 E. Becky Lane
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
- Hummell's Construction
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
- M & H Construction
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc2185 Fox Ave
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc
- Wooden Ways2032 260th st
Grand Junction, Iowa
- Wooden Ways