If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Fairfield, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Fairfield
- RE-Builders LLCIt went great! Lots of issues were found along the way, but Mike was great at fixing them. Everything was done perfectly, and with great quality! I can't wait to hire him again!
- Pro Handyman ServicesThis is the second time Mark and his wife have installed kitchen cabinets, crown molding on the cabinet tops, and countertops. His work is excellent and done in a timely manner. We recommend his finish carpentry.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- GBC Kitchen & BathVery easy to work with. They were not pushy when I chose cheaper options and really listened to my ideas about what I wanted for the budget that I had. They always made me feel great about my choices and my design options. Thanks for making this experience wonderful for me and allowing me to be such a big part of it. Loved the crew, loved the experience, and I highly recommend
- A-Z Home Improvement SpecialistsThis company was great to work with! Two hard working and passionate worker! They made my dreams come true. I wanted a deck added to the back deck f my house as well as a bathroom and kitchen remodel. They had great ideas to make my kitchen, deck and bathroom even more amazing. They did a great job! Made my dream and reality and soo much more! Would definitely recommend and hire them again! They were great to work with
- Nicely Dunn Handyman Service IncHe wasn't successful, but it wasn't his fault. The manufacturer actually had to correct the table. He was extremely courteous, however, and I would give him the highest ratings.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- Curtis Frank ConstructionHe did a bathroom for me and it turned out fabulous. He is also an all around custom builder. I will definitely recommend and absolutely use him, again.
- Pro Handyman ServicesHe does custom repairs, bathrooms, kitchens, remodeling, siding, basement finishing, stair, cabinets and door. He's done a good job. He started working a month ago and he's all done. Everything looks nice! I would recommend him to anyone. If you need your house repaired, I recommend him
- Good Life RenovationsTom Cisar is the owner of Good Life Renovations and is a remarkable and very talented carpenter. I would 100% recommend Tom and his crew to complete almost any home renovation. I live 45 miles outside the metro, and Tom came drive out on a Sunday afternoon for a complimetnary bid. I live in a a turn of the century and historical Victorian home. We only hire the best in our household. I will be definitley be calling Tom back for future projects to include a complete kitchen remodel. Background: I originally called Tom out in early October 2011 for a drywall and plaster repair estimate, which later was referred to another contractor.(I peeled a lot of wall paper and the walls needed to be re-skimmed and repaired. Tom was honest about his current time-frame on completing large projects and I was referred to a gentleman named Rob; who was also booked out for a good two months. We elected to hire another individual for the drywall/plaster repairs). I decided to show Tom several other jobs that I needed completed around my home. Before the bid began he let me know that he was very booked up, and that he would be at least 4-6 weeks to fit me into his schedule due to outdoor paint jobs. I 100% understood his situation due to the time of year and high demand for a contractor in the late Summer.Jobs completed:After walking Tom through my turn of the century 100 year old Victorian home, I decided to hire him for the following jobs: New bathroom installation/conversion from a bedroom to a bathroom. I hired a plumber to to do all of the plumbing work, but hired Tom to complete ALL of the finish work as outlined below. Bathroom:*Patch, skim-coat, paint, run electrical wires for new outlets, hang fixtures, install sub-floor, tile, grout, seal, and complete other misc. work. *Approx price: $2,200 Interior painting:*Paint the following rooms: downstairs bathroom, upstairs bathroom, living room, parlor, dining room, entryway, hallway, two bedrooms.*Approx price: $1350 (I supplied all of the paint, but he supplied blue tape and all rollers/brushes.) Misc projects: *Hand electrical fixtures, install ventilation grates, etc. *Approx price: $300.00 Overall, you must understand that Tom Cisar is a very competitively priced contractor. He is also a very "in-demand" contractor; dependent on the time of year. If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor, look no further
Home Remodeling Contractors in Fairfield
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Clear Choice Bath is a division of Marble Works, Inc and Marble Works of Minnesota, LLC. We manufacture and install shower systems that are both beautiful and easy to clean. We offer full bath remodeling services. Let our professional installers give you a bathroom you'll LoveRecent Review:Initially all was excellent...but then too many things were either left undone, unfinished or just subpar to the point that we finished off some of the finish work ourselves.Mike O.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 972-0307 in Marble Rock, IA, to request services from our home construction company.
- Business Description:Home Improvement 4 Less simply saves you money. In this economy we are all getting LESS and spending MORE. WHY? It's called "The Cost Of Doing Business"or "OVERHEAD. i.e. Trucks, Trailers, Offices/ Warehouse's. So... When you see companies with new trucks and so on You are the one paying for it..SOLUTION. I sold the overhead...So now you SAVE THOUSANDS by only paying for Materials and Labor and ZERO overhead which allows us to do your work efficiently, cleanly, and with minimal cost to you. ..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Mount Pleasant
- New London
- West Point
- North English
- Columbus Junction
- Morning Sun
home remodeling contractors in Fairfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
- 1st Construction
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A Mark of Integrity
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Central Kitchen & Bath844 Gordon Drive
Sioux City, Iowa
- CHRISTNER CONTRACTING, INC.17587 HWY 34
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Clarinda Heating and Cooling720 S 12th St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear Choice Bath260 S 1st St
- Comfortec Heating Cooling & Plumbing Inc1819 18th St
Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Community Lumber17 S BROADWAY AVE
West Bend, Iowa
- Creating Spaces528 36th Street
Des Moines, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- C & K Construction
- Extreme Property Renovation516 6th St
- Extreme Property Renovation
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman's Express305 N. 7th St.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Improvement 4 Less211 Vogel Ave
- Home Town Restyling1205 N Center Point Rd
- Hummell's Construction415 E. Becky Lane
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing840 1st Ave SE
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing
- Jasman Plumbing3114 4 Av Pl
Sioux City, Iowa
- Jasman Plumbing
- PILCHER CONSTRUCTION1117 E MADISON AVE
- PILCHER CONSTRUCTION
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc