There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in La Porte City, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in La Porte City
- DeLong Snow and Lawn CareExcellent! DeLong Snow & Lawn Care are great. The staff is always pleasent and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscapingthe weather held up the project in the beginning. once the weather cleared and the ground dried out the project went smoothly. the workers worked very hard & were very professional. the wall was completed in one day.
- Maifield Landscaping LLCWhenever we have anything done landscaping-wise we always use them and have for 15 years. His father started the business. We worked with Randy at the beginning and then Randy died of cancer. His son Tyler took over the business. He is just as professional and meticulous as his dad. His dad was an artist and then went into landscaping. So, he had that artistic sense of what goes where
- Outdoor Designs IncThey were great. They were a little late to show up, but once they came they got right to work. The removed an old retaining wall and installed a new one. We're very pleased with the wall and the way it looks. The owner was pleasant to deal with.
- Frost Tree FarmsWe heard of Mr. Frost by reputation and met with him on our property where he help us select locations for the trees. Then we went to the tree farm to select the actual tree. He came and installed trees after we had the utility lines marked.
- Frost Tree FarmsBob took care of everything. Called all the companies, electric, gas, etc. . He came with the tree I picked out and took time to walk the front yard with me and talk about where to place the tree. He wanted to make sure I was happy with my tree and how it would look in the yard. After the tree was put in place Bob explained how to take care of it and said I could call if I needed any help or information. I never felt like any question I asked was a stupid one. Also I never felt Bob was only trying to sell a tree. He wanted to make sure I was happy with the tree and how it looked in the yard. When he left I felt I received QUALITY service and had a QUALITY tree. Something hard to find these days, that's why we need Angie Lists. I plan on getting more trees from Bob next year for my back yard. I've had the tree Bob brought over a year and it's healthy and growing beautifully
- MAIFELD LANDSCAPINGIt was a pleasurable experience and we would get them again for any other landscaping jobs that we would need.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris have been working as our Handyman for 2 years now and has done multiple jobs for our company. He is always very professional and willing to accomidate our needs and time frames.
- MAIFELD LANDSCAPINGThey are very professional, know what they are doing and don't waste any time. They did a very quality job and I enjoyed working with them. In fact there are scheduled to return in May 2013 to complete sodding the remainder of my property.
- Perfect Ponds & LawnsOverall, it was a positive experience. Jake was very responsive in preparing a bid after the initial meeting. Jake has a great deal of knowledge in the technical aspects of building water features and was able to advise regarding a design that would suit our needs and location. He was able to complete the work in the estimated time (about a week). The water feature is beautiful and operates just as we had hoped, fitting into our space in both size and design
Landscapers in La Porte City
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price.Recent Review:It was awesome. They knew what they were doing, friendly, and good price with high end work.Jeremy S.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our work and strive for excellence in all that we do Providing Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Fertilization & Weed Control, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Aeration, Dethatching, and Gutter CleaningRecent Review:Extremely good. They are punctual, easy to get along with, and provide good service.dick ?.
- Business Description:Our company designs, builds & maintains your landscaping projects. We are a full service lawn care and snow removal company. We serve residential and commercial customers.Recent Review:Very good experience - everyone was friendly, professional, and helpful. We'll be back!Rick T.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Rule of thumbs! Work with quality proven!
- Business Description:Top Turf is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined, with ability, makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call todayRecent Review:Shortly after Top Turf applied this treatment, I began to see brown areas and the tips of the grass blades had turned brown. I asked for the Manager to come out and take a look and they sent someone, do not think it was the manager. He said that the problem was a lack of water! Well, our lawn looks like it might in the middle of August, not in April. In addition, we water each week. <br>Then I find out that the other lawns on our street that he sprayed that same day, look the same as mine. The lawns that were not customers of Top Turf look great, and they have other providers. <br>I called 2 other lawn service companies to come out, and they both said they believe that too much chemical was sprayed on, or it was too strong. <br>I am sad to have to leave Top Turf, because they provided great service for several years, but seem to have gone downhill lately. <br>Needless to say, we immediately stopped service and are going with another company. <br> <brKathryn B.
- Business Description:Franks Lawn Care has over 20 years of experience..We are here to make your lawn and home as beautiful as possible. Pricing based upon job.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned business offering many property services to help you relax.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- Van Horne
- Center Point
Landscapers in La Porte City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Royal Turf4626 Ranchero Rd
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Royal Turf
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC
- US Lawns of Waterloo122 Black Hawk Rd.
- US Lawns of Waterloo