If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Fairbank, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Fairbank
- DeLong Snow and Lawn CareExcellent! DeLong Snow & Lawn Care are great. The staff is always pleasent and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris have been working as our Handyman for 2 years now and has done multiple jobs for our company. He is always very professional and willing to accomidate our needs and time frames.
- Frost Tree FarmsBob took care of everything. Called all the companies, electric, gas, etc. . He came with the tree I picked out and took time to walk the front yard with me and talk about where to place the tree. He wanted to make sure I was happy with my tree and how it would look in the yard. After the tree was put in place Bob explained how to take care of it and said I could call if I needed any help or information. I never felt like any question I asked was a stupid one. Also I never felt Bob was only trying to sell a tree. He wanted to make sure I was happy with the tree and how it looked in the yard. When he left I felt I received QUALITY service and had a QUALITY tree. Something hard to find these days, that's why we need Angie Lists. I plan on getting more trees from Bob next year for my back yard. I've had the tree Bob brought over a year and it's healthy and growing beautifully
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscapingthe weather held up the project in the beginning. once the weather cleared and the ground dried out the project went smoothly. the workers worked very hard & were very professional. the wall was completed in one day.
- Perfect Ponds & LawnsOverall, it was a positive experience. Jake was very responsive in preparing a bid after the initial meeting. Jake has a great deal of knowledge in the technical aspects of building water features and was able to advise regarding a design that would suit our needs and location. He was able to complete the work in the estimated time (about a week). The water feature is beautiful and operates just as we had hoped, fitting into our space in both size and design
- MAIFELD LANDSCAPINGThey are very professional, know what they are doing and don't waste any time. They did a very quality job and I enjoyed working with them. In fact there are scheduled to return in May 2013 to complete sodding the remainder of my property.
- MAIFELD LANDSCAPINGIt was a pleasurable experience and we would get them again for any other landscaping jobs that we would need.
- Outdoor Designs IncThey were great. They were a little late to show up, but once they came they got right to work. The removed an old retaining wall and installed a new one. We're very pleased with the wall and the way it looks. The owner was pleasant to deal with.
- Frost Tree FarmsWe heard of Mr. Frost by reputation and met with him on our property where he help us select locations for the trees. Then we went to the tree farm to select the actual tree. He came and installed trees after we had the utility lines marked.
- Maifield Landscaping LLCWhenever we have anything done landscaping-wise we always use them and have for 15 years. His father started the business. We worked with Randy at the beginning and then Randy died of cancer. His son Tyler took over the business. He is just as professional and meticulous as his dad. His dad was an artist and then went into landscaping. So, he had that artistic sense of what goes where
Landscapers in Fairbank
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price.Recent Review:It was better than iIexpected. They cleaned up. They were courteous. The price was reasonable.Julyo M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Our company designs, builds & maintains your landscaping projects. We are a full service lawn care and snow removal company. We serve residential and commercial customers.Recent Review:Very good experience - everyone was friendly, professional, and helpful. We'll be back!Rick T.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:In spring 2016, a door to door salesman came by, and I had a lot of weeds in my lawn at the time. He said that there would be "no weeds whatsoever" in my lawn after 2 or 3 sessions with TruGreen, so I purchased the lawn treatment package. In May 2017, after a full season with TruGreen, there were many dozens of weeds still remaining throughout my lawn. I called TruGreen, described my problem, and asked for a call from a manager. My intent was to set up a meeting with the manager and show them all of the weeds in my lawn. Instead, they came out and retreated my lawn and charged me another $51. I called again and again asked for a phone call from the manager. After two weeks without a phone call, I called them back and cancelled the service. I also told them I would not pay the $51, because I had not asked for a new treatment, I had only asked for a call from a manager. This was in July of 2017. In December 2017, after no contact with TruGreen since July, we get a call from a collection agency wanting their $51! The collection agency talked to my wife and scared her into paying the bill. At this point, I called the TruGreen Corporate office and lodged a complaint against the manager of the Cedar Rapids branch. On 3 different occasions, I had asked for a call from the TruGreen manager, and I did not once ever receive a call! After many phone calls and hassles, the TruGreen Corporate office (there were very pleasant, btw) credited my account, refunded my $51, and called off the collection agency dogs. I will never do business with TruGreen ever againDAVID M.
- Business Description:We offer expert services for any form of landscape design, from plant & tree selection and foundation requirements to hardscaping patios, driveways, walkways and retaining walls. Our GM, Darin Chamberlin, has over 25 years in the landscape industry and has been featured on "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" 4 timesRecent Review:I contacted this group about an estimate for my yard. I needed 2 gutters grounded, the removal of mulberry trees, the addition of border on 2 sides of my yard and leveling of ground with gravel for my shed. I received a call back within a week and had an estimate scheduled. <br /> A man came out and looked at what I needed to be done. I was told I would get an estimate within a week. That was in September. I left a message with the group about 3 weeks later and still have not heard back. Disappointing. <br /Jacqueline F.
- Business Description:My team and I provide a great experience while serving our customers in any task they are in need of. Safety and quality can be reached at the highest level while having a great turn over rate on the task at hand
- Business Description:We are a team of dedicated professional landscapers who are able to handle a large range of different jobs pertaining to our industry. We're here to help make the landscape surrounding your home or commercial property thrive by providing attentive maintenance and personalized care
- Business Description:if you need it done Heidi can get it done
- Business Description:Full service family owned and operated tree company. Licensed and Insured
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- La Porte City
- West Union
- Shell Rock
- Strawberry Point
Landscapers in Fairbank
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Frost Tree Farms4740 Clover
- Frost Tree Farms
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC