Need the best air filter for allergies? Or maybe you are considering an air purifier? Here are a few tips to help you fight those pesky allergens in your home.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Indianola, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Indianola
- Top To Bottom CleanLeft my place spotless, friendly and amazing to work with! understood all i wanted done. Recomend 100%
- Maribel's Cleaning ServicesMaribel was extremely professional. On time and dependable. They did a fantastic job and were very quick at getting the work done. I have referred her to two of my relatives for their needs. She is a gem and look forward to a long-standing working relationship. Tammy
- Maribel's Cleaning ServicesThese ladies are OUSTANDING in EVERY area. Their personalities, attitude, work ethic, detail, you name a positive attribute and they have it. We are so impressed with the cleanliness, shiny mirrors, windows, etc. Oh yes, they're coming back and I'm recommending them to friends!!
- Maribel's Cleaning ServicesI hired Maribel for the housecleaning services at the end of last year and have been very satisfied with the bi-weekly services. Maribel has been very professional, on time, and detail oriented. Highly recommended.
- Elite Cleaning ServicesI have 2 of the most wonderful, friendly ladies that do the cleaning. They clean everything and do a top notch job. My apt. smells so fresh after they have cleaned. I actually look forward to seeing them every other week. The office personnel and friendly and accommodating. They do everything they can do to be sure I get exactly what I ask for
- Rapid MaidUsed their service. Discovered jewelry missing. Reported the incident to police and learned they are under investigation for theft in several other homes and have been since July. Use at your own risk.
- Rapid MaidWonderful. Rapid Maids is a great professional business with great timely service & with an awesome owner (Sheryl) who excels at communicating with clients & is always happy to accommodate any requested additional services I may need. Her staff are exceptional in performing their housecleaning tasks. Are personable, work hard and respect my home and contents. All workers are very trustworthy. I have been assigned Megan Oliver who constantly sets her own bar higher each time she is here. One of the best decisions I made was to hire the services of Rapid Maid
- Rachel and Eddy Cleaning ServicesI called them on Saturday, and my house was spotless by Monday evening. My wood blinds look excellent, the glass doors are shining inside and out, my appliances look almost new again! They went above and beyond even wiping down the trash can and other furniture, taking out the trash, and even cleaning above/behind the fridge and oven. They asked me to make sure I was satisfied before they left. Amazing job
- Rachel and Eddy Cleaning ServicesRachel and Eddy are both wonderful people who are kind, consistent, and reliable. They keep our house clean and comfortable. They are easy to communicate with and do a great job meeting our expectations. Anyone would be lucky to work with Rachel and Eddy.
- Rachel and Eddy Cleaning ServicesThey always do a very through job cleaning. Hired them to clean after an extended trip, and they cleaned the house better than I do (and I do try to clean regularly), so I have continued using them monthly to keep things in shape. Sometimes they don't arrive at the expected time, but they always show up and stay as long as it takes to get the job done
Last update on February 1, 2023
House Cleaning Companies in Indianola
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Find house cleaning services in
- Saint Charles,
- West Des Moines,
- Melcher Dallas,
- Pleasant Hill,
- Des Moines,
- Windsor Heights,
- Van Meter,
- Prairie City,
House Cleaning Companies in Indianola, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chicks Who Shine LLC309 N 14th St.
Indianola, Iowa 50125
- Chicks Who Shine LLC
- "Always Done Right" Cleaning SolutionsPo Box 1581
Des Moines, Iowa 50305
- "Always Done Right" Cleaning Solutions
- Bridgewater Handyman Service LLC2027 64th St
Windsor Heights, Iowa 50324
- Bridgewater Handyman Service LLC
- Home Team Cleaning Inc1408 Osceola Ave
Des Moines, Iowa 50316
- Home Team Cleaning Inc
- LARRYS WINDOW SERVICE INC53 Clark St
Des Moines, Iowa 50314
- LARRYS WINDOW SERVICE INC
House cleaners that service Indianola
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.