Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Chariton, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Chariton
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTim the technician was early, did the inspection. Showed us how to check & change the filter on our system and then gave us an estimate on a dehumidifier for our whole house. Great job!
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe workers were on time and worked so efficiently, they finished a day and a half early! They cleaned up and explained every thing that they did to my basement.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsVery well. Foreman Justin Bailey led a capable crew that accomplished all work as scheduled. No surprises or issues.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsEvery service has been on time with a call morning of for reminder. Services were all completed to our expectations every time. We appreciate their arrival inspections & clearing of systems & they have installed.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWe always had water come into our basement after hard rain. We contacted Basement Systems. They are very good and solved our problem.
- MidAmerica Basement Systems3 guys were here 7am - 5pm for a week drill out the cement floor and taking out the debris in 5 gal bucket then re-cementing. They were friendly and hard working and punctual.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsGary tried to follow GPS but GPS can't figure out how to navigate dead-ends & mud roads. Never the less, he arrived in timely fashion and re-sealed a leak. Next 2 or 3 rains will be the real test.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsOur house was built in 1866 and had some foundation work done to it by previous owners. Some of it wasn't done very well and as a result, we needed to add support. After interviewing 4 different companies we chose Mid America. They were very responsive and knowledgeable and our crew of Greg and TJ were fantastic. They communicated well with us and seemed to have done a great job at a reasonable price. We'd definitely recommend them
Basement Waterproofers in Chariton
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE - 800-221-4699. FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS- since 1978 Small town work ethics, highly trained, competent employees, thousands of satsified customers- our reputation speaks for itself.Recent Review:left a mess. did not do as they told me they would. made the floor crack. they should have told me that that could happen. not happy with their work. I made the mistake of paying cash. I did not get a receipt. please get a receipt or you can pay twiceBarb M.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.Recent Review:We had to take him to court to get the money that he kept from us. We won but he still owes us thousands. I do not recommend.Stephanie A.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: ISANTI, MCLEOD, MILLE LACS, SHERBURNE & STEARNS COUNTIES.Recent Review:We called Diversified Water to begin our project in October. We wanted a specific window, that Jack ordered through a local hardware store. They arrived to do the work November 26th, due to delays in the window order. I inspected the window before they were ready to install it and noticed it was the incorrect window. Jack reordered the window at the hardware store's expense, due to their error. The remainder of the work was complete January 23. The plastic window well cover was delivered February 2nd. The photo we were shown of the window well appears white in color and the well installed is a tan color. This was not a quick project, due to the hardware store and window manufacturer. Diversified Water completed the project as they stated and for the cost quoted. We do not have any other windows needing egress windowsERIKA A.
- Business Description:With 30 years of experience, Kinzler Construction Services is the right contractor for the job. Call us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:The Kinzler team is amazing! They offered suggestions before completing the work to maximize the effectiveness of the insulation, connected me with a company to do this work, provided timely and well-done work, and filed my rebate information with MidAmerican! The entire team was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Highly recommendedBethany W.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:Goodwin House Moving is a family owned business that has been around since 1930. We are in our fifth generation, with the sixth anxiously waiting to grow up be a house mover too. Our equipment is well maintained, modern and reliable so you can have the security of knowing that your structure is being moved with over 80 years of experience and knowledge using today's technology. We have moved - wood frame homes, log homes, cement structures, brick homes, historical buildings, barns, sheds, cem..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Melcher Dallas
- Saint Charles
- Prairie City
- Pleasant Hill
- West Des Moines
waterproofing contractors in Chariton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Goodwin House Moving Inc2964 Coppock Rd
- Goodwin House Moving Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company