Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Runnells, IA
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Runnells
- Foundation Recovery SystemsLee, Ryan and Jeremy did fantastic work and they were very knowledgeable. They answered any questions i had. The best installers I've dealt with lately. I would recommend them to friends and family anytime.
- Midwest Foundation RepairEverything went as explained, diagramed, and promised by our System Design Specialist, Mr. Nicolas Hruska. We initially contacted just the top two Foundation Repair Experts listed on Angie's List because we can't afford to have our home repaired by anyone who lacks the proper credentials, staff, tools, training, techniques, supplies, 25 year transferrable warranty, and the hands on experience to deliver all services as promised. We are extremely pleased with the final results to take back our homes basement from poor workmanship done by the original builder and owner of our home back in 1979 We purchased the home in 2001 and unknown to us the foundation had been placed on top of clay based sub-soil which was an acceptable building practice back in 1979. Today's building codes prohibit this careless and costly practice of home site preparation for the homeowner. A word to the wise, do your home work first and then protect the biggest asset that most Americans have, their home. Respectfully, Kenny L. Hutcheson, CMSgt, USAF/USN, Ret. Indianola, Iow read less
- Friend LandscapingMy basement got flooded couple of years ago due to heavy rains over july 4th weekend. It’s due to my home seller’s poor landscaping work. Bill worked on this project in April 2020, and fixed this grading issue around my window well. He also did a really nice landscaping work around it, installed drain tail, catch basins, grounded gutters, and adjusted grading to improve drainage, reseeded the area. Bill and his crew is very professional and they finished the project couple of days early. He kept us in the loop throughout the project, answered lot of questions and made this expensive project less stressful. I been wanting to see how his grading project is going to work during heavy rains. Finally yesterday evening we got some heavy rains in Ankeny and I could able see the project in action. My sump pump hardly ran during the rain. I didn’t see any rain water coming into my window well. Water was nicely flowed into the drain tail and towards street. I am happy and satisfied with Bill’s work. Bill and his crew is very thorough, professional and I would highly recommend them read less
- Professional Contracting IowaI am very impressed with my service. We are remodeling a home for my parents and needed to ensure the basement wouldn't take on water. Chris is very knowledgeable and dedicated. He and his crew are hard-working and detail-oriented, it is obvious they take pride in a job well done! I highly recommend this company for all your concrete needs read less
- ANCHORED WALLSFrom the initial meeting all the way through installation, I cannot say enough about the quality and professionalism of this company. They were on time, on budget, clean and very professional.
- Iowa Foundation RepairIowa Foundation Repair, Winterset, is definitely the best in the business. Justin Porter lazer measured the basement walls and determined exactly how much they had moved over the years. After checking the cracks in the block walls, he proposed anchoring the walls without installing sump pumps. Three other companies quoted me sump pumps which included jack-hammering the basement floor. Justin's crew also installed egress windows and did a great job on those too. This was no easy job. Even though the crew had to dig in the front yard to install the anchors, when they left there was no indication they had even been there. Wow. In and out in one day. Since then no leaks even during the worst of rains. Can't say enough good about Justin and his professional crew. These guys are the best read less
- Standard Water Control Systems IncThey installed this system over two days in September of 2017. It was amazing to watch these professionals work. On the first day, four men broke up and removed the concrete. Then they dug up the dirt and removed it bucket by bucket. They installed the drainage system and sump pump. By the time they were done, they had completely filled a dump truck with the dirt and concrete that was removed bucket by bucket. The four were all very courthouse and hard working. They never stopped. They cleaned up their work so that the basement was ready the next day for the cement crew. The second day the cement crew came and in a few hours completely sealed the drainage tunnel. It looked great. This crew was exactly like the first crew: courteous and very hard working. I cannot say enough about the job they did. The proof of the quality of their work will come next spring but I could not have been happier with the work they performed for me read less
- Iowa Home Restoration & Repair, LLCGene was responsive and professional. I really appreciated that he clearly explained what he observed and offered suggestions that I might do to correct some things. I asked him if he could also recommend the things that need immediate attention and the things that could wait. His estimate included exactly what I asked for. My situation changed, and I'm unable to pursue a plan at this time. I am definitely interested is working with him in the future read less
- Iowa Foundation RepairThe estimator we worked with at Iowa Foundation was one of the least sales-pitchy of the bunch, which was great. He had just as much (even more) knowledge than the other estimators that came out. He took accurate measurements, explained everything that could be affecting us, and explained exactly how and why they were going to repair our foundation. He also detailed other methods of repairing it and why they would or would not be well suited for our home. The crew was booked out for a month or so and weather pushed our appointment back a couple days, but the schedulers were courteous and reasonable. Once the crew arrived, we talked through the work they'd be doing, and even made a change about where the sump pump was to be placed. They were super professional, made sure I understood everything happening, prepped the space and got to work. In a single day, their crew jackhammered the flooring out along 2 walls, water proofed them both, installed a sump pump, anchored the bowing wall, and re-poured the floors. They did all of this with virtually no dust or damage to the yard, which blew my mind read less
- M Leon ConstructionI felt they were absolutely superior! They were very responsive. They quality was excellent, they clearly knew what they were doing.
Basement Waterproofers in Runnells
- Business Description:Wet Basement or Foundation Problems? Call Midwest Basement Systems. For over 16 years, Midwest Basement Systems has served the Central Iowa area fixing/repairing over 10,000 homes just like yours. We take care of "All Things Basementy!" Whether it is Basement Waterproofing, Basement Structual Repair, Mold and Odor Control, or simply a Nasty Crawl Space call us today. Our estimates are free, our standards are superior, our workmanship is the highest quality, and our warranties are the best in .. read lessRecent Review:Everything went as explained, diagramed, and promised by our System Design Specialist, Mr. Nicolas Hruska. We initially contacted just the top two Foundation Repair Experts listed on Angie's List because we can't afford to have our home repaired by anyone who lacks the proper credentials, staff, tools, training, techniques, supplies, 25 year transferrable warranty, and the hands on experience to deliver all services as promised. We are extremely pleased with the final results to take back our homes basement from poor workmanship done by the original builder and owner of our home back in 1979 We purchased the home in 2001 and unknown to us the foundation had been placed on top of clay based sub-soil which was an acceptable building practice back in 1979. Today's building codes prohibit this careless and costly practice of home site preparation for the homeowner. A word to the wise, do your home work first and then protect the biggest asset that most Americans have, their home. Respectfully, Kenny L. Hutcheson, CMSgt, USAF/USN, Ret. Indianola, Iow read lessKenny H.
- Business Description:Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879Recent Review:After getting estimates from 5 different companies, we decided to go with Chris and the team at Professional Contracting Iowa. While they didn't come in as the lowest cost bid, they were VERY competitive. Also, our neighbor used them 6 years ago for his driveway replacement and their previous work (next door) and the recommendation spoke for itself. We are so happy we chose them. The crew lead, Bob, and his team were professional and had excellent communication with us the entire day they worked to remove old driveway and pour the new driveway. Bob pointed out several different things that concerned him as they worked...our original driveway was only 2" deep so he let us know that he'd need to take several inches of dirt out of the drive before they could pour. And after they removed the old cement, he noticed that there were issues with the foundation of our house near the garage that were original to the home. He suggested a solution and helped us remedy this before they moved forward. It meant a lot to use that they obviously wanted the work to be done the RIGHT WAY even if that meant a few extra steps. They were very detailed about their work yet efficient. They completed the removal of the driveway and pouring the new cement in one day. They came back the second day to cut and power wash the cement. It's the 4th day now and it looks great. I had a couple of follow up questions (nothing too concerning) and Chris texted me back promptly to answer them (even after I had already paid the bill:)) I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are a family-owned business and I had a great experience working with them read lessAnn K.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s.. read lessRecent Review:Lee, Ryan and Jeremy did fantastic work and they were very knowledgeable. They answered any questions i had. The best installers I've dealt with lately. I would recommend them to friends and family anytime.Jacob M.
- Business Description:Here at Iowa Mold Removal, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Whether is removing water from the house, to killing mold and making sure it doesn’t come back, simply getting rid of those pesky odors, or cleaning up hoarding situations we love working with customers on jobs of all sizes read lessRecent Review:I was so anxious to work with this company, especially during this 2020 pandemic!! BUT Vince was GREAT!! He got everything started right away, did all the work with the insurance company, supervised the work, his team did a great job cleaning up after themselves, they were done with the tear out and mold cleanup in 24 hours, AND Vince made sure we had a contractor lined up to remodel the kitchen after his part was done. My husband and I were devastated when we found out there had been a slow leak in the wall for year and thought it was going to be a nightmare to repair-but Iowa Mold Removal took care of everything! I highly recommend! read lessTIARA D.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867 read lessRecent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:At DCD Garage Floors, our mission is to give our customers the best service possible, so when we head home after a hard day’s work we can rest easy. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today’s market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style, but will always give you the final word. FREE estimates – Contact us today read lessRecent Review:DCD Garage Floors did a great job applying epoxy flooring to my garage. They were very professional and efficient. I highly recommend their work.Kevin M.
- Business Description:Stapes Grading offer a wide variety of service for you. From getting a new drive way to pouring a new slab for your hot tub. Stapes Grading also has services in dirt work from grading the yard of your house to digging the foundation to your new hom read lessRecent Review:The service was awesome. They were here when they said they would and they did exactly what we talked about.crystal M.
- Business Description:Iowa Foundation Repair has been providing residential and commercial construction repairs in and around Des Moines, IA for over 16 years. From bowed walls, to cracks and leaks, to settling foundations and basement waterproofing, we provide quick and expert repairs, at prices you can afford. We provide free on-site estimates to provide the best repair recommendations, and will match or beat any competitor's pricing read lessRecent Review:Justin and his team are great. A beautiful family room addition was separating from our house. We brought in the top 3 contractors in the area, and Justin was the only one who got down in the dirt under the deck to take a look at things. They were not the cheapest option but were the ones who aligned with the structural engineer we used for an assessment, and they made me feel comfortable throughout a stressful situation. I will recommend them to anyone I know for foundation work! Great bunch of people read lessSuzanne K.
- Business Description:Friend Landscaping has been providing exceptional landscaping services to residential and commercial customers throughout the Des Moines area since 2001. Locally owned and operated, Friend Landscaping can take any lawn and turn it into a work of art. Owner is on most jobs. We understand that customer satisfaction starts with dependable services. We will provide quality workmanship to every project, every time. Attention to detail and quality as well as doing good business are some of our cor.. read lessRecent Review:No results because I live in NW Des Moines proper and the service provider is located in the SE section of Des Moines. The owner stated that we were out of his service area and I think that would make good business sense. I would not expect them to come that far for one small job. I have no problem with his decision!! read lessDwayne W.
- Business Description:Terry's Quality Concrete is a flat concrete work company that specializes in concrete driveway replacement, decorative concrete, basement waterproofing, crawlspace issues and foundation repair.Recent Review:Overall the work was done (Fall 2019) fairly well and from the curb it all looks nice. The workers were very polite and pretty punctual, hard working, and respectful. Unfortunately, there was a lot of miscommunication along the way, and some sloppy work on both the concrete and retaining walls. The layout of the steps changed and resulted in a lower walkway/steps than what they tore out, which required me to lay a couple extra courses of block and caps myself later to keep the adjacent landscaping from sliding onto the concrete. The front stoop looks great and the brick repair they did was well done. The driveway looked great after the concrete stage was finished, but when they returned to do the walls, they left a lot of scars and scratches from their skid loader scraping the driveway and turning on loose gravel, and they set a spinning saw down on the driveway leaving a pretty good sized cut in an obvious place. They did come back in the Spring 2020 and patch the gouges and holes and cuts with concrete patch but the color doesn't match well at all. We agreed to widen the approach about 3-4 feet, but that ended up maybe 20 inches wider. It works (I added a 3rd stall), but not what we talked about. They made a surprising attempt to do some pretty non-conventional/ugly course laying on one of the walls that we halted and rectified, a course that was not straight that they did return and fix, and wall corner joins that I don't really like but will live with. They were pretty pushy about getting paid for the concrete stage halfway through the project, when I was told by the owner/estimator they wouldn't take anything until the project was complete and I was happy with the work. I paid them, but I can't say I'm completely happy with the work read lessMike J.
Deals in Runnells for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pleasant Hill
- Prairie City
- Des Moines
- Windsor Heights
- West Des Moines
waterproofing contractors in Runnells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&H Home Improvement LLC600 NE 64th St
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
- Absolute Construct608 Washington
- Action Roofing & Construction Inc2422 Green Hills Dr
- Advanced Concrete Concepts301 Main St. SE
- Alasto Specialty Coatings120 1st Ave N
- american artisan & traditional homes, inc.3711 Franklin Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- ANCHORED WALLS1962 HWY 92
- A&H Home Improvement LLC
- DCD Garage Floors 3061 Tunnel Mill Rd
Webster City, Iowa
- Des Moines Disaster Recovery211 3rd St
West Des Moines, Iowa
- DM Home Solutions8601 Westown Pkwy Unit 5207
West Des Moines, Iowa
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair1410 E Diehl Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Dry Basement Iowa LLC25718 250th St.
Dallas Center, Iowa
- DCD Garage Floors
- Kinzler Construction Services2335 230th St
- Kinzler Construction Services
- Midwest Foundation Repair9850 Douglas Ave
- Midwest Foundation Repair
- Roofing Specialist2423 E. 11th St
Des Moines, Iowa
- Roofing Specialist
- Standard Water Control Systems Inc
- Standard Water Control Systems Inc
- Terry's Quality Concrete1032 5th St. NW
- Terry's Quality Concrete
- urban homes inc4761 E 46th St
Des Moines, Iowa
- urban homes inc