Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Cedar Rapids, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Cedar Rapids
- MC Burney Septic SvcThey are great. I am very pleased with their work and will continue to use them for my septic services.
- Professional Plumbing Service IncExcellent, I was very pleased with them, they were prompt, on time, very professional, cost effective and affordable. Their promptness stood out, those guys stuck to the time table, they were professional and they new what they were doing, I'm gonna use them again when I finish my basement.
- Miene Septic Svcs IncThey were very good at explaining the difference in products for the driveway, and what was available and the cost versus the lifetime of that product. It's been wonderful. We are very happy that we chose RAP recycled asphalt product for our driveway over the traditional gravel. It's holding up very well. They were very professional and very patient to answer questions. Their final cost was under what the bid was. We are very happy. They were here on the day they said they would be, and they were done the same day, so it was very little inconvenience read less
- Miene Septic Svcs IncMy experience with them went well. They're very capable of putting in a septic system. They have modern equipment and a crew of sufficient size to do the job. They came when they said they would. It took the time they said it would take. We were satisfied and the septic system has worked well since then read less
- Miene Septic Svcs Inc.They came when they said they would, removed the lid to the septic tank, took the required readings for the contents of the tank, pumped out the contents to their truck and disposed of it to the waste water facility. They replaced the lid on the tank and gave us a report of their findings. They left the area as if they had not been ther read less
- Miene Septic Svcs IncThey were always there when they said they would come and we felt the price for snow removal was very good. They brought a large plow on a truck for the private drive we lived on, and a smaller plow for the drive. We also used them several times through the years that we lived in the country, for maintenance of our septic system. The cost of their services we felt was very fair. Nice people to deal with read less
Septic Tank Companies in Cedar Rapids
- Business Description:Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing company servicing Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Davenport, and Waterloo- and all areas in between. We offer 24 hour emergency service and your phone call will always be answered by a live person. Each of our technicians is background checked and drug tested to insure that we are sending safe individuals into your home. When they arrive, they will always be dressed in a clean uniform with a tucked-in shirt and will put shoe covers.. read lessRecent Review:It was good. Well request it. UpgradeIra G.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:Very nice and polite people. Showed up at the time we discussed to accommodate my work schedule. Very professional work explaining why repairs were being made along with overall cost before work was performed.Alex R.
- Business Description:A father son company that has been around for 35 years. We don't use any sub-contractors. Financing options depend on the job.
- Business Description:Grading & excavating. Mini excavator, skid loader, track loader, dozer & large excavator to perform a wide range of dirt work. To include: land development, building sites, ponds, land improvement, septic installations, concrete & asphalt tear outs, water/ gas/ drain lines & land clearing. Call for estimates read less
- Business Description:Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing company servicing Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Davenport, and Waterloo- and all areas in between. Each of our technicians is background checked and drug tested to insure that we are sending safe individuals into your home. When they arrive, they will always be dressed in a clean uniform with a tucked-in shirt and will put shoe covers on over their boots before coming into your home. They are also sure to clean up any messes that m.. read lessRecent Review:worked well for a year and a half, but the plumber took the owners manual and special tools when he left. The faucet is now loose and you need the special tool to tighten it. Benjamin Franklin wants to charge another service call to return what they took read lessJay H.
- Business Description:At Drain Wizard, we'll solve all of your drainage problems, at competitive prices.Recent Review:Same day service and took care of the problem.Connie K.
- Business Description:We are a septic pumping and sewer / drain cleaning company providing quality service to our customers for over 25 years. Clean, dependable and fast service available 24 hours a day.Recent Review:Responsive, professional, efficient, reasonably priced. <br />Fred G.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Our company is Sate Certified for tank inspections to comply with the Time of Transfer Law.Recent Review:unknownDaniel A.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:Our sump pump sprang a leak in the middle of the night, everyone else I called said it would the next day or early morning before they could come. Mr. Rooter called me right back and offered to find another tech to come and take a look. The other tech called me within 10 mins and said he would be there in 1 hr. True to his word he was there in 1 hr, replaced the part we needed with no problems. Will use them again for sure read lessLorri R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Mount Vernon
- Center Point
- Central City
- North Liberty
septic tank services in Cedar Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Acr Drains220 S Burgess Ave
- Acr Drains
- City Sewer ServicePO Box 1697
Iowa City, Iowa
- City Sewer Service
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Kenway Excavating, IncPO Box 218
- Kenway Excavating, Inc
- LaGrange excavating & grading2857 120th St.
- LaGrange excavating & grading
- Professional Plumbing Service IncPO Box 248,
- Professional Plumbing Service Inc
- Roto-Rooter852 44th Street SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO