Need new locks or locked out? You probably have questions about finding a reliable locksmith. This guide can help you hire a professional you can trust.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Cedar Rapids, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Cedar Rapids
- All-American Lock and KeyReplaced the lock and mechanism on a door, and matched the key on the new lock to the existing keys for the rest of the house. He arrived on time and did the work promptly. He is friendly and personable. I will use him again.
- All-American Lock and KeyThe provider called me back within minutes of my leaving a message and originally set me up for later that same afternoon. He called a few minutes later and said an earlier appointment had rescheduled and he could fit me in earlier. He met me at the house and was very fast and efficient in getting the locks changed and in giving us multiple copies of the key. The bill was very reasonable. I will definitely call this service again the next time I have locks to change out
- EMERSON SPECIALTY HARDWAREWalked in and waited just a couple of minutes. Asked if they could key the unit I brought in. He looked at it quickly and said yes. Took it to his workbench, did the job and checked me out. Was in and out in about 10 minutes. This is the 2nd service job they've done for us. Also bought knobs and hinges for a kitchen redo there - the only place in town I could find the right-size hinges. Will always take my hardware and lock work there
- All-American Lock and KeyScott did a great job! I called on a Wednesday and he stopped by the same day to check the locks and talk about the service and ordered the necessary parts. The job was scheduled 2 days later and was completed promptly and professionally. He even made some adjustments to the existing deadbolt that was keeping the door from shutting easily completely free of charge. He was friendly, helpful, responsive and attentive. I also thought the charges were very reasonable. I would recommend him highly
- EMERSON SPECIALTY HARDWAREAfter calling Emerson to schedule an appointment, John was able to come out within the week to perform the services I required. After arriving at my home, he inspected the locks, took them back to his shop re-keyed them, and brought them back to the house to re-install him. The work was performed quickly and professionally. He was reasonably priced and very friendly. I would definitely use him again for any relevant needs
- EMERSON SPECIALTY HARDWAREThe locks were a little bit more expensive than the big box store, but when I had a problem with one of the locks I bought, they caught the problem, provided a replacement part right then and there, and threw in some small shelf pins I was going to also purchase. Very professional and great to know this small business is there to help
- All-American Lock and KeyScott was super responsive to our initial contact (he returned my weekend call within the hour) and we were able to get an appointment lined up quickly that worked well with our schedule. He was very helpful over the phone in making sure we had purchased the right type of deadbolts, and was able to give us a ballpark estimate. The work went great; high quality, quick, and reasonably priced. We will be using All-American Lock and Key for any home lock issues in the future
- All-American Lock and KeyScott was prompt, friendly, courteous a quick worker and did excellent work. He gave me an estimate, called to see if I had questions and gave me choices to control the cost. Our house was built in the 1950's so the doors don't all close well and he addressed that before he left as well. I definitely recommend Scott and his work at All American Lock and Ke
- FRED'S LOCK & KEYI wasn't sure if there was a way to rekey a lock on my garage. The person who answered the call was straightforward about the fact that the best solution was to cut the lock off, that it would cost more for a service call than it would cost to replace the lock. I appreciated the candor and free advice. Another company might have taken advantage of the fact I was clueless and charged me an unnecessary service call fee
- RUSSELL'S LOCKSMITHDue to an emergency call he was a few minutes late. He quickly went to work on rekeying the locks and then discovered our deadbolt was broken. He needed to go back to his office to get a new deadbolt. This took maybe ten minutes and then quickly installed the deadbolt. Very professional and courteous
Last update on March 13, 2017
Locksmiths in Cedar Rapids
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Arrests and lawsuits around the country accuse shady locksmiths of price gouging, intimidation and misleading consumers. Read more on how to avoid a scam.
Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
- Mount Vernon,
- Center Point,
- Central City,
- North Liberty,
Locksmiths in Cedar Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All-American Lock and Key1529 Tracy Ln
Iowa City, Iowa 52240
- All-American Lock and Key
- D & B Property Services, LLC880 Robins Rd
Hiawatha, Iowa 52233
- D & B Property Services, LLC
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268