When jiggling the handle doesn’t work, it’s not always clear how to solve a toilet problem. This guide offers tips to fix six common toilet problems homeowners face.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Cedar Falls, IA
There are 10 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Cedar Falls
- Low Dollar PlumbingGreat he was on time did job same day He knew exactly what to do had materials on truck very happy with his service.
- A1 SEWER & DRAIN SERVICES LLCCalled in the morning and was called back with an approximate time of arrival of 10-noon. got a call around 11am he was on his way. Stu the technician was prompt and quickly diagnosed the problem with out selling any up grade services and was done in about a half hour. any mess caused by his efforts were quickly cleaned up (minimal meet a few drops at most). My satisfaction was high and I would call him again
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.My old house, with vintage pipes threw Ryan a few challenges which he handled with professionalism and humor. I hate having strangers in my house working on things but Ryan was super nice and put me at ease. Definitely recommend.
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa IncIt's been a good experience. They have met our expectations. The last time they came in, the pressure of the water from the fridge wasn't very strong. They took a look at it and turned it up and didn't charge me anything since it's something that should have been taken care of during installation.
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa IncAll I needed done were my filters changed this time so it was quick and painless. He tested the water before and after and everything was in spec. Answered the questions I had too. I do the convenience plan so I didn’t have to pay at the time of maintenance and saved so money too. It was about $15 a month for the filters and service charge. Will do the convenience plan again next year for the filters, membrane, carbon, and service charge so it will be a little more expensive. $40 a month but so worth it
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Josh discovered that it was not the line. Gave us great service and we would recommend Josh and Daltons to anyone!
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Great! Josh was friendly and went over what it would take to do this, and then move it back when the contractor is finished. I received an estimate and agreed to the price. He also replaced one of the outside faucets that was leaking.
- Master Plumbing, Heating & CoolingIt was my first time experience with them. I rate them very highly and I would use them in the future.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Josh O'Connor from Dalton's was on time, courteous, friendly and informative. He helped my husband and I choose the right option for our needs and replaced our water heater quickly without any mess. I highly recommend his work!
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Jake was so nice. It seemed like I had lots of questions about various plumbing issues in my home. He took the time to answer them all and did not make me feel that the questions were dumb. He fixed the ball **** in the toilet. I would use Dalton again.
Plumbers in Cedar Falls
- Business Description:At A1 Sewer & Drain Services LLC, we are a licensed, bonded, and insured company, specializing in septic tank and grease trap pumping, installation, and repair services. We do both Residential and Commercial work and our pumpers are trained by the owner and must do actual installations and repairs before becoming a pumper themselves. This "rite of passage", is done so that he/she can identify problems before or after they occur, saving the homeowner tons of money in unnecessary repairsRecent Review:Called in the morning and was called back with an approximate time of arrival of 10-noon. got a call around 11am he was on his way. Stu the technician was prompt and quickly diagnosed the problem with out selling any up grade services and was done in about a half hour. any mess caused by his efforts were quickly cleaned up (minimal meet a few drops at most). My satisfaction was high and I would call him againSteven A.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. RainSoft of NE Iowa offers the very best home water treatment products and plumbing services to homeowners in Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Marion, and throughout northeast Iowa. Founded in 1981 by Terry Bonik, who was later joined by current vice-president Rachel Faust, RainSoft of NE Iowa is an authorized RainSoft dealer capable of solving virtually any water- or air-quality problem you are having in your home. For example, if you have been dealing wit..Recent Review:We had several companies out that looked at our plumbing and also said they could do is the hot water. we even had another plumber come in and we wanted them to move our turn off valve to where we wanted to water softener all say did is move the turn off valve of foot up and said it couldn't be put in where the water softener is. rainsoft was able to do the plumbing the way we want it and we got the water softener where we wanted it. We were told by several other people that it could not be done. While I think the rainsoft water softener was kind of expensive, they were able to get the work done in the time that they said they would get it done. Thanks rainsoftJeremy F.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:HVAC and plumbing repair, replacement, new construction and remodelsRecent Review:Fixed in 15 minutes or less and charge was minimal. Knew I didn't have heat and showed up very quickly. Would hire againDaniel J.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Bergen Plumbing Heating Cooling.Recent Review:It went great! They came out right away and got it working.Liz F.
- Business Description:COST DETERMINED BY JOB.
- Business Description:At Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc., "Your comfort is our promise" is more than just a slogan. We have been servicing the surrounding Cedar Falls, IA area since 1959 and have always had the latest equipment to provide quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, air quality, and fireplace services to our local customers. We have 12 master technicians that are ready to serve you and provide top assistance. Call us today to schedule an appointmentRecent Review:They were very friendly and very responsive.Senchina D.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:At Stonekings, our goal is to help you turn your house/business into the space of your dreams. We’ll guide you through the decisions, providing fresh options and then stand back while you choose your favorites. We pull it all together into a home or office design that is beautiful, functional and uniquely yours. Stoneking's supervises the entire project from start to finishRecent Review:They never responded or contacted me in any form.Amy P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Pipe insulation can help prevent your pipes from freezing and sweating while also making your home more energy-efficient. Some of the best materials for pipe insulation include fiberglass, foam, and rubber.
When considering a home in a rural area, you may not have access to a municipal sewer system. Learn all about living with well water and a septic tank before taking the plunge.
Find Plumbers in
- Elk Run Heights
- Shell Rock
- La Porte City
- Grundy Center
Plumbers in Cedar Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&K Services of Iowa303 7th St
Grundy Center, Iowa
- A1 SEWER & DRAIN SERVICES LLC4048 E shaulis rd
- Acr Drains220 S Burgess Ave
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Al Gordon Plumbing & Heating3855 W Airline Hwy
- All Residential ServicesPO BOX 665
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- ALL STAR PLUMBING & HEATING926 DALE DR
- ALLIED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE170 W Mullan Ave.
- A&K Services of Iowa
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. 5536 Nordic Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- David's Handyman Service211 E Fayette St
- Davis Plumbing1303 Comstock St
La Porte City, Iowa
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Frink's Remodeling617 Stanwood Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Frink's Remodeling
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Honest and Affordable Plumbing and Remodeling319 Baltimore St
- Hovey's Plumbing ServicesPO Box 701
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- HUDSON HDWE PLUMBING & HEATING INC.520 Main St
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing840 1st Ave SE
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air Conditioning525 Main St
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air Conditioning
- Low Dollar Plumbing315 Randolph St
- Low Dollar Plumbing
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa Inc3130 Marnie Ave
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa Inc
- Tidy Heidi312 Sunnyside Ave
- Tidy Heidi
- WS Wholesale LLC11605 W 700 S
- WS Wholesale LLC