If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Burlington, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Burlington
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTim the technician was early, did the inspection. Showed us how to check & change the filter on our system and then gave us an estimate on a dehumidifier for our whole house. Great job!
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe workers were on time and worked so efficiently, they finished a day and a half early! They cleaned up and explained every thing that they did to my basement.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsVery well. Foreman Justin Bailey led a capable crew that accomplished all work as scheduled. No surprises or issues.
- MidAmerica Basement Systems3 guys were here 7am - 5pm for a week drill out the cement floor and taking out the debris in 5 gal bucket then re-cementing. They were friendly and hard working and punctual.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsEvery service has been on time with a call morning of for reminder. Services were all completed to our expectations every time. We appreciate their arrival inspections & clearing of systems & they have installed.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsOur house was built in 1866 and had some foundation work done to it by previous owners. Some of it wasn't done very well and as a result, we needed to add support. After interviewing 4 different companies we chose Mid America. They were very responsive and knowledgeable and our crew of Greg and TJ were fantastic. They communicated well with us and seemed to have done a great job at a reasonable price. We'd definitely recommend them
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWe always had water come into our basement after hard rain. We contacted Basement Systems. They are very good and solved our problem.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsGary tried to follow GPS but GPS can't figure out how to navigate dead-ends & mud roads. Never the less, he arrived in timely fashion and re-sealed a leak. Next 2 or 3 rains will be the real test.
Basement Waterproofers in Burlington
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Perfect. Barry explained everything concisely and competently. He made sure I understood about the problem. Top notch, and very helpful!! I would recommend him and this company to anyone.Beth M.
- Business Description:Absolutely Dry basement Waterproofing, Inc. Is a family owned, basement specialty company. We service Eastern Iowa, and Western IL. We provide waterproofing services, inside or outside. We also repair bowed, or cracked walls. Walls can be replaced as well if need be. Egress windows can also be installed. We provide free estimates/ consultations, and travel up to 2 hours away from the Quad City area. Call us today to discuss your home's needs. Reclaim your wet basement!Recent Review:They did what they supposed to do. The workers were professional and they worked really hard.Ryan G.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.Recent Review:We had to take him to court to get the money that he kept from us. We won but he still owes us thousands. I do not recommend.Stephanie A.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE - 800-221-4699. FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS- since 1978 Small town work ethics, highly trained, competent employees, thousands of satsified customers- our reputation speaks for itself.Recent Review:left a mess. did not do as they told me they would. made the floor crack. they should have told me that that could happen. not happy with their work. I made the mistake of paying cash. I did not get a receipt. please get a receipt or you can pay twiceBarb M.
- Business Description:Iowa's Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair Professionals Basement Repair - Do it Right the First Time! Homeowners all over Iowa, including Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City,Quad cities and Fort Madison, have many reasons why they want to correct the environment in their basements. Some are looking for a higher return on their investment when they decide to sell, while others want to defend their loving families from poor air quality, an unstable home, or simply correct a basement or..
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Home Improvement and Light Construction. Fencing, Decks, Tile, Tree Trim and Removal. Custom woodworking and cabinetry. We specialize in reclaimed hardwood flooring and live edge slab counters, islands, and tables
- Business Description:With 30 years of experience, Kinzler Construction Services is the right contractor for the job. Call us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:The Kinzler team is amazing! They offered suggestions before completing the work to maximize the effectiveness of the insulation, connected me with a company to do this work, provided timely and well-done work, and filed my rebate information with MidAmerican! The entire team was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Highly recommendedBethany W.
Deals in Burlington for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- West Burlington
- Dallas City
- Fort Madison
- New London
- La Harpe
- West Point
- Morning Sun
- Mount Pleasant
waterproofing contractors in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foundation Recovery Systems1401 E HIGHWAY 24
- Foundation Recovery Systems
- Goodwin House Moving Inc2964 Coppock Rd
- Goodwin House Moving Inc
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company
- S.D. Construction500 Hy Vee Rd 36
- S.D. Construction