Perform routine maintenance to ensure a long life for your roof. Here's how to spot leaks, and prevent problems with the shingles, fascia and soffit.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Burlington, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roofing Reviews in Burlington
- Grimes Home Improvementi have a 5 bedroom house with one attached garage and a detached two car garage which needed some major roof repairs to stop any more water damage from occurring. grimes home improvement got a crew to my house and they worked from sun up to sun down and had the job done in two days!!!!! stellar work by the crew as well the roof looks very good they have every edge perfect and even went the extra mile and removed old satelite dishes off the garage and patched over the holes from them very professional crew could not be happier with my new roof house looks like new again 1000% Recommend this company and its owner Ethan grimes. He and his company are my go to local contactors in the Montgomery county area and surrounding
- Parceros Construction LLCI'm very pleased with the work done. I was not able to be present as I live in a different state. They kept me updated with photos of the progress. My elderly father was present and was very impressed with how fast the job was done and the quality of the work. The also went beyond the job by assisting my father get rid the unnecessary things and brush around house. This company takes pride in their work
- Superstorm RestorationZach was very easy to work with. the work was done on time, and very satisfied with completion of work performed.
- Mason City RoofingI hired Mason City Roofing to reroof my house in the fall of 2021. This was my experience with them: - Site preparation and clean up was very good. - Workers were experienced and efficient - Quality products - Competitive prices - Easy to work with - Timely in their communication - Responsive Costs: $7700 to reroof 1882 sq ft house +~$1500 for plywood for entire roof (unexpected, and lumber prices were high due to the pandemic) Professional work by an excellent, local, family-owned company. I highly recommend hiring Mason City Roofing for your roofing needs. John W
- AGR Roofing & ConstructionAGR is the company that we decided to use after a huge storm blew through and destroyed our roof, gutters, and siding. Zach came out with the insurance adjustor and made sure to point out every little detail that needed to be addressed. Zach took tons of pictures for proof, all while stating it was some of the worst damage he had ever seen and no one would believe him without the pictures. They worked with insurance to make sure everything was noted and in the claim as needed. The work began almost immediately, while the other houses around us were still waiting for insurance to start. Our new roof was installed only a couple weeks later and looks amazing! We had a black roof installed, and they even went above and beyond and painted our vent pipes black to make sure nothing looked "out of place". And that is one of the many things I would have never thought about. Zach came out each time the crew was here (2.5 hour drive) to make sure they were handling everything with care and doing exactly as Zach and I had discussed. One of the best parts of the roof replacement was how clean the crew left my house. They did 2 sweeps to make sure everything was picked up. Now, of course, nothing is 100%, but I would say they went above and beyond to ensure they got everything they physically could. After that, was the siding; Zach told me it would more than likely be a few weeks to order materials, and the next day, a delivery truck was here. When inspecting the material, we noticed it was the wrong color and sent pictures to Zach. He said he would take care of it, and he did. The crew arrived a week later and Zach brought all the right colors with him and took the wrong back with him. The siding took a few days to install, which is normal, but the crew was here sun up to sun down. Trying their hardest to make everything look perfect. They were not shy about asking a question or two to make sure it was the way we wanted. Not just throw it up and call it good. Very impressed with that. They were also very good at cleaning up after themselves, and it is a very messy job and has a lot of little cuts and such along the way. They even put siding boxes around all hose bibs, lights, and outlets. Not something that is required, or that I had before, but something Zach called "his standard". Just the little things that make it a great experience. When the siding crew told Zach that they did not install windows, Zach didn't bat an eye, and jumped in and installed the window himself. Not something he had to do, he could have called the office and scheduled someone to come out later, but decided it best to get it done then and there. The gutter crew came on a Saturday around 9 am, and were gone before noon. It was amazing how fast they were able to do everything and make it looks amazing! The house looks like a brand new house from the outside. It looks 10 times better than I could have ever imagined. We have had many compliments on the new look and are very happy
- Mason City RoofingCan't say enough good things about Mason City Roofing. I built my home in 1999 and purchased 40 year GAF shingles from the local lumber yard I was dealing with. I had a crew of guys install them. I don't know who they were and certainly could never track them down again. What could go wrong, right? Well fast forward to 2019 I start having issues with my shingles. Turns out 40 year shingles only last 40 years if they are installed properly! Because of poor installation I got 20 years at a 40 year price. The crew from Mason City Roofing came out and inspected my roof and showed me all the things that were done incorrectly from 1999 and explained the proper way that it should have been done. I did not have enough ventilation so my shingles were too hot from the inside and combined with the UV/weather from the outside they were shot. Ernie worked with us and gave us a great price and his crew was very professional during the installation process. They protected my landscaping and deck and cleaned up after themselves. Plus, they are a GAF approved installer so if I have any difficulty with my shingles it will be covered. We have a large home and purchased top of the line GAF Life-time Glenwood Ultra Designer class IV Impact shingles with improved venting and we love them. I would highly recommend this company. Mason City Roofing is a family owned business and they are kind, friendly, hard working, and professional
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- E C Siding & WindowsThey had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFING .
- Premier ExteriorsThey were polite professional and cared about doing a good job. They kept us you informed. The crew leader assigned to our crew was outstanding the roof looks great they were very careful to clean up after completion. A couple of minor issues we did see were quickly taken care. It was very refreshing to not have to worry about anything. We would highly recommend them without hesitation
Last update on September 3, 2022
Roofers in Burlington
Looking for qualified contractors in Burlington
Planning to replace or repair a roof? The best roofing company in Burlington is just a online search away. Simply key in your ZIP code, and give answers to a few questions regarding your roofing job prior to receiving a list of area contractors for your consideration.
Select the professional that offers the services you need. Look at photos of completed jobs and learn what other clients had to say by reading reviews to vet potential roofing professionals.
A closer look at roof repair estimates
The median estimate for a replacement roof with asphalt shingles can run from $8,700 to $22,000. The major deciding factor in cost is the size of the home and roof. Larger homes are more expensive. Where you live also largely determines the cost of roof replacement. Costs in some locations are much less than they are in others.
Asphalt shingles are among the most budget-friendly roofing materials, but some folks prefer the look of options such as wood shake, metal, or stone. These types of roofs can vary from $24,400 to $50,000.
Repairs may be able to save you some cash if much of your existing roof is in good condition. The average expense of roofing repairs is up to $2,050, although it depends on the complexity of the repairs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Spotting a leaky roof early and fixing it can save you thousands of dollars in water damage. Here are the key signs of a roof leak and what to do about it.
When your roof is not looking its best, a repair or replacement is often necessary. Consider the following six tips for getting the best roofing estimate for your project.
Find roofing contractors in
- West Burlington,
- Dallas City,
- Fort Madison,
- New London,
- La Harpe,
- West Point,
- Morning Sun,
- Mount Pleasant,
roofing contractors in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 33 Carpenters ConstructionPO Box 668
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- 33 Carpenters Construction
- Brincks Construction & Cabinet Co.413 E GROVE ST
Lawler, Iowa 52154
- Brincks Construction & Cabinet Co.
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
Perry, Oklahoma 73077
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.533 19th St. SE
Mason City, Iowa 50401
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.
- Nawanna Construction912 17th St.
Sioux City, Iowa 51105
- Nawanna Construction
- Parceros Construction LLC2315 Landon Rd
North Liberty, Iowa 52317
- Parceros Construction LLC
- R&D Pipe Company2200 Louetta Road Suite 100
Spring, Texas 77388
- R&D Pipe Company
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
- The Haas Group LLC