If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Woodstock, GA
There are 55 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Woodstock
- Atlanta Painting CompanyJose and Tyler and the whole team did a fantastic job. My 4-sided brick, beige ranch house was in desperate need of an overhaul. The brick was limewashed and the shutters, doors, siding, and garage doors were all painted. My house is unrecognizable, and the team was fast and professional. I’m going torecommend them to everyone read less
- Islas MasonryFrancisco was great. Always communicated even if was an issue. Concrete delivery is crazy right now and supply is short. His team did an amazing job. We now have a beautiful outdoor space. Worth every penny!!
- AEM Construction & RestorationAEM did a great job. The team was punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. Arnoldo and Jennell were easy to work with and responsive to my requests. I was totally satisfied with the work completed.
- DRIVEWAYS R USDriveways R' Us was chosen after consultations with three companies and with a very positive recommendation from a neighbor who had a similar need taken care of several years ago. He highly recommended Mr. Mabry, owner of Driveways R' Us. We were very pleased with the skill, response to customer concerns, and consistent display of good work ethic and personal pride in completing this challenging job. Their team work and good humor was evident in every aspect of this project read less
- A Advanced Chimney ServicesWeather was a contributing factor for the several day job. The complete job took longer than expected but turned out great.
- The GonzalezThey did excellent job. They did it very accurate and nice looking. Gonzalez brothers always show up as scheduled and clean up every day after work done. No damage to the property.
- Islas MasonryThe service was excellent from start to finish. Workman arrived on time, explained what was done and asked if I was satisified with the job, Had no problems would recommend and hire again!
- PK MasonrySecond time use to complete brick work around the house. Excellent work and craftsmanship. Will use again in the future!!!
- Apex Masonry LLCJames and his crew were extremely professional and friendly. They showed up and completed the job in a fast, efficient, and productive manner. It is hard to find good contractors, masonry professionals, and dedicated business men and women in this particular field. So, when I say James and his crew are just that, I mean it. I am in the construction business so I watched how they built and set my stone and was impressed with their speed and perfection. I hope you utilize his team as they will definitely provide you with exactly what you want. A+ effort A+ speediness A+ customer servic read less
- AEM Construction & RestorationAfter a typical roof replacement gone TERRIBLY wrong (by another company, NOT AEM), AEM saved the day by renovating our entire house. Here's all the work they did for us: - Removing all the wet insulation, drywall, carpet, etc. - All new drywall (ceilings, walls, including making a doorway smaller for barn door installation) - Recessed lighting installation in every room in the house - All new tile in four bathrooms - Expanded master bath shower and glass shower door installation - New toilet and sink installation in every bathroom - Installed utility sink in laundry room - Removed wood flooring and installed Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring on main level - Sanded and stained all banisters - Re-bricked fireplace and shiplapped above fireplace - Installed new light fixtures and ceiling fans - Trim and paintwork throughout the entire house They did a great job. Naturally, with a job this big, we ran into some issues. Arnoldo was wonderful to work with. He was always willing to listen and worked hard to fix issues so that we were pleased. I highly recommend AEM for your projects read less
Masonry Contractors in Woodstock
- Business Description:LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfie read lessRecent Review:LJIA sent a quote for repair of our masonry mailbox, which was fine, but given the cost I asked about cost of replacement. I also asked about repairs to our front steps which have the same kind of stonework and sent photos. That as 2/25/2021. I followed up 3/12/2021; no response. Company is MIA. If they don't want my money they should just say so. I don't know what to think. It seems this kind of work is minor and not worth company's time. Maybe I asked the wrong people. I might hire if company would explain, or at least communicate. Sorry that Angi only allows 'yes' or 'no' to hire. I would put them as 'maybe' depending on responsivenes read lessSteven B.
- Business Description:Kevin Murphy Construction LLC is committed to providing the highest quality masonry and concrete work in the Atlanta metro area. Our masonry experience began in Ireland in the 16th century and has been passed down from generation to generation. Ever since, Murphy's have been expert artisans in brick and stone masonry. A church built by Murphy ancestors in Dublin, Ireland in 1857 is an example of our family's dedication to quality craftsmanship that has lasted the test of time. The tradition c.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Every aspect of the project from estimate to completion was 100% professional.Brad S.
- Business Description:The Driveway Company has been involved in driveway repair and maintenance for over 30 years. Throughout those years we have developed techniques for extending the life of driveways using concrete sealants that stop the penetration of harmful corrosives along with barriers that prevent water saturation. When water penetrates the concrete and the freeze/thaw cycle occurs, the result will be flaking and decay of the concrete drive. We will give you options for repairing your driveways, patios an.. read less
- Business Description:With over 15 years experience, Islas Masonry is a Father & Son business located in Conyers, Ga. We specialize in Full Installation of Stone, Brick, Stucco, Concrete, and Hardscaping. We pride ourselves on competitive pricing and customer satisfaction. No job is to small we will quote it for free! Ask us about our deals on decks & privacy fences read lessRecent Review:Francisco was great. Always communicated even if was an issue. Concrete delivery is crazy right now and supply is short. His team did an amazing job. We now have a beautiful outdoor space. Worth every penny!!J D.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Tyler was great! He was super helpful and excited to do a great job and did without fail. His prices are great too, would definitely hire again!Shannon M.
- Business Description:A family owned and operated business, Harris Waterproofing & Construction has been providing affordable basement and crawl space waterproofing for the past 23 years. Our services include commercial and residential below grade waterproofing, along with slope repair, concrete work, retaining walls, and drainage solutions. Waterproofing your basement or crawlspace is only half the solution. We correct the drainage and water flow problems contributing to water leaks and dampness. Harris Waterproo.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent - both times I've used them for crawlspace waterproofing and installing outside concrete drainSun B.
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete company specializing in driveways, pads, patios, walkways, steps, foundations and footers. We also have over twenty years of experience building retaining walls and doing masonry work including brick, stucco, pavers read lessRecent Review:Great!! Jamie and the crew were excellent and efficient. Would definitely use them again nd highly recommend them. They came highly referred.Ronnie J.
- Business Description:Since 1930, our family owned & operated company has served homeowners in the Metro Atlanta area with quality work and customer service. We repair settling or sinking foundations, leaning chimneys, basement wall cracks, structural problems and more. Our mission is to provide a permanent engineered/designed solution through the development of innovative products, installation and services at the very best price. We are a company big enough to serve, yet small enough to care. We have been in the.. read lessRecent Review:Very well. Nathan came out quickly and advised that what I was experiencing was normal home settling. I appreciate the time he spent and the honest assessment. If I ever need to use this type of service, I would call again read lessClaudia S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Elizabeth Ware.Recent Review:They did an excellent job. On time and knowledgeable. I call just them today.DIANE S.
- Business Description:Our Services Our mission is to use the finest of materials & workmanship to meet the needs of our customers. We want to partner with our customers for their home improvement . We strive for a relationship of honesty, integrity and good communication for the short time that you are in our lives! At Solutions Remodeling, LLC we guarantee you will be satisfied with our work. At Solutions Remodeling LLC., we're serious about carpentry. We love working with wood and our relationship with the craf.. read lessRecent Review:It went very good. They were on time and professional. It was an excellent work!susan A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Holly Springs
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
- Ball Ground
- Powder Springs
masonry contractors in Woodstock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Gunn Company3817 Clanton Road
- A Plus Remodeling19 Misty Ridge Dr
- A&A Fence Inc.1080 Parkway Industrial Park Drive
- A-Z Companies Inc3415 Church Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- A.C.S CONCRETE1400 General Arts Rd Ste. L
- AA Handyman330 North Crosslane Rd.
- AAA Contractors1136 Green Meadows Ct Acworth Ga
- ACA Landscaping LLC720 Greenwood Acres Dr
- ACS Construction Inc.PO Box 13175
- ADVANCED DURALAST INC4655 Hamptons Dr
- AEM Construction & Restoration1033 S Cobb Dr SE
- Affinity Contracting & Safety LLC10719 Alpharetta Hwy
- Affordable Craftsmen2985 Gordy Pkwy Ste 445
- AFR Home Repair5405 Glade Rd
- AJM GROUP ENTERPRISE1459 Dunsford Cir
- Alanta Asphalt Parking Lots and Driveways1140 Flamingo Dr
- Alex Construction All Phases of Home Improvement2501 E Piedmont Rd Ste 101
- Alex Fraser Masonry Inc5055 Old Ellis Pointe Ste D5
- All American Construction, llc [Georgia]430 Tolbert St
- All Property Solutions680 Powder Springs St
- Allgood Construction Services, Inc.179 Leah View Walk
- Allied Construction & Renovation, Inc.1438 Frazier Rd.
- Allin Lawn Care5916 E Lake Pkwy 202
- Alpine Tree & Landscape Service2221 Deep Creek Dr
- Am Renovations Inc.2575 Delk Rd.
- American Landscaping Crew290 Rucker Rd
- AMP Ventures Llc
- ANGEL LAND DESIGNS LLC5200 DALLAS HWY STE 200-171
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Anglin Construction Inc., ACI17568 Shale Drive
- Anglin's Foundation & Masonry Repairs1027 Oregon Trail SW
- ARNOLD Masonry & Landscape5400 Glenridge Drive NE Suite 421561
- Artistic Yards1458 Raintree Dr.
- Asars Inc4995 Blooming Ct
- Atlanta Area Window & Door3640 Kennesaw North Industrial Parkway Unit C
- Atlanta Concrete and Masonry,llcpo box 984
- Atlanta Concrete Company800 Battery Ave SE
- Atlanta Flatworks And Foundations265 Carriage Staion Cir
- Atlanta Painting Company210 W Crossville Rd
- Atlanta Porch and Patio1785 Roswell Rd
- Atlanta Residential Renovations16465 Freemanville Road
- Atlanta Roofing and Renovations2749 Drew Valley Road
- Atlanta stonemakers and home decor111 fir dr
- Atlaro International & Co4000 Dunwoody Park Ste 5304
- Atlas Piers of Atlanta535 Winkler Dr
- ATM Constructors Inc3559 Six Oaks Ct
- AZTEC MASONRY & CONCRETE170 COURTS OF HAMPTON
- A Gunn Company
- B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling ConcreteP.O. Box 2654
- Bailey Construction & Landscaping , LLC 119 Camp St
- Baldpates Foundation and construction LLC10409 Old Atlanta Highway Ste A
- Barfield Construction510 Terrace Oaks Drive
- Barrow Contracting Inc3011 Rainbow Dr Ste 162
- BAYBERRY REMODELINGPO BOX 43227
- BDM Associates LLCPO Box 81917
- BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc.5805 State Bridge Road Suite G-313
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- Blite investment group165 Dekalb Industrial Way
- Blue Danube Contracting, LLC2221 Peachtree Road, NE Suite D622
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bob Johnson's Driveway Removal and Replacement523 Mount Zion Road
- BOSS Stone Concrete & Brick1425 Senoia Rd Suite A
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- Bregenzers IncPO Box 888502
- Brick House Masonry3399 Hillcrest Ave
- Brickdesign Installation1360 Omie Way
- Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLCPobox 21065
- Browns Wood home improvement services3285 blazing pine path
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete
- C & M RESIDENTIAL SVC INC1760 Lower Roswell Rd
- C. Nash5934 Rosie Ln
- Cagle Stonework1000 Cagle Dr
- Caliber Construction, LLC7172 Adairsville Hwy
- CARNELL GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC.3350 Riverwood Parkway 2100
- Carpenter & Co Handyman Service90 MILTON AVE STE 3
- CARPENTER'S SON ENTERPRISE LLC1265 WYNFORD COLONY
- Cascade Realtors1170 Regency CenterR Dr SW
- Castlehaven Construction1662 Broughton Ct
- CEL Cutting Edge Landscape1675 Old 41 Hwy NW
- CEN Construction4997 Lake Ridge Trail
- chapman construction inc77 Midland Ln
- Chattahoochee Home Co., Inc5505 Timson Lane
- Chimney Masters1177 Pineview Rd. Sw.
- Chimney Solutions1155 McFarland 400 Dr
- Classey LandscapesPO Box 5704
- Classic Concrete & Construction Inc432 Transart Pkwy
- Classic Stone & Masonry126 Terrane Ridge
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Clements Construction127 St. Clair Drive
- CLIFF'S CONSTRUCTION5718 PENNY BROOK COURT
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Cobb Home Repair2336 Jomarc Way
- Colors & Remodeling, IncPO Box 1393
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Complete Outdoor Services2555 Runic Way
- Concrete Replacement Specialists Inc3 Holcomb Bridge Rd
- Concrete Works of North Georgia2146 Roswell Road Suite 108-330
- Core Scapes, LLC.26 Webb Street Suite1
- Cunningham Construction330 McCurry Rd
- C & M RESIDENTIAL SVC INC