Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Woodstock, GA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Woodstock
- CornerStone PerspectiveI want to install a fence and needed my property lines marked. Yohan was great. He was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Communication was easy. He was always prompt to respond to all my questions. He located the iron pins and marked the property lines with flags. I will definitely use him again and have already referred him to family members
- CornerStone PerspectiveYohan was fantastic. He was thorough and explained everything to me. My lot was difficult as the back property involved a creek. He found and marked the corners and staked the property line in less than than I thought he would. I am very happy with the service I received and highly recommend Yohan and his team to anyone needing property line marking services
- CornerStone PerspectiveYohan arrived on time as scheduled and quickly got to work and had the task completed very quickly. He was very polite and professional.
- CornerStone PerspectiveYohan was on time and very informative about the job and answered all of my questions. He didn’t mind taking the time to walk me around my property to throughly explain what he did.
- CornerStone PerspectiveYohan worked me into his schedule on short notice despite weather delays on his other projects. He arrived on time, quickly grasped the scope of the job, worked quickly and efficiently without supervision and did an outstanding job! Yohan was a delight to talk with and took the few extra minutes he needed to make sure I had everything I needed from him. Outstanding customer service
- CornerStone PerspectiveGREAT. YOHAN SHOWED UP, WE CHATTED AND HE GOT TO WORK. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE AND QUITE KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE CORNERSTONE AGAIN
- CornerStone PerspectiveThis company responded immediately to my request. The job was completed next day. Plenty of markers were placed on property as requested along with a walk of property. Many Thanks for a job well done.
- CornerStone PerspectiveHe was on Time, He explained all the details pertaining to Survey Report. He marked the Lot for building the house
- CornerStone PerspectiveEverything went very well. I particularly liked the fact that Mr. Iway was prompt with his appointment. It was a pleasure conducting business with Mr. Iway and would reccomend him for any future projects.
- CornerStone PerspectiveNot great. The surveyor called back a few days after initial contact to state that they are 3.5 to 4 months booked and that would be the soonest they could do the work. Way too long for a residential customer to wait as the entire pool install along with getting the permit and all the hardscape would be completed before they were even able to come to do the survey. They probably need some sort of disclaimer stating that they cannot do any work for quite some time
Last update on July 22, 2022
Land Surveyors in Woodstock
Deals in Woodstock for land surveying
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Holly Springs,
- Sandy Springs,
- Fair Oaks,
- Johns Creek,
- Ball Ground,
- Powder Springs,
- Peachtree Corners,
land surveyors in Woodstock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CC Land Surveyors, Inc292 Loblolly Ct NW
Marietta, Georgia 30064
- CC Land Surveyors, Inc
- FRONTLINE SURVEYING & MAPPING INC3595 Canton Rd Suite 116, PMB 272
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- FRONTLINE SURVEYING & MAPPING INC
- J. D. Grace Land Surveying2300 Kimbrough Court
Atlanta, Georgia 30350
- J. D. Grace Land Surveying
- LRS Surveying29 Maple Ridge Drive
Cartersville, Georgia 30121
- LRS Surveying
- Wide Open Land Surveying200 E Court Sq
Newnan, Georgia 30263
- Wide Open Land Surveying