Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dunwoody, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dunwoody
- CornerStone PerspectiveYohan arrived on time as scheduled and quickly got to work and had the task completed very quickly. He was very polite and professional.
- CornerStone PerspectiveYohan was on time and very informative about the job and answered all of my questions. He didn’t mind taking the time to walk me around my property to throughly explain what he did.
- CornerStone PerspectiveYohan worked me into his schedule on short notice despite weather delays on his other projects. He arrived on time, quickly grasped the scope of the job, worked quickly and efficiently without supervision and did an outstanding job! Yohan was a delight to talk with and took the few extra minutes he needed to make sure I had everything I needed from him. Outstanding customer service read less
- CornerStone PerspectiveGREAT. YOHAN SHOWED UP, WE CHATTED AND HE GOT TO WORK. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE AND QUITE KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE CORNERSTONE AGAIN
- CornerStone PerspectiveThis company responded immediately to my request. The job was completed next day. Plenty of markers were placed on property as requested along with a walk of property. Many Thanks for a job well done.
- CornerStone PerspectiveHe was on Time, He explained all the details pertaining to Survey Report. He marked the Lot for building the house
- CornerStone PerspectiveEverything went very well. I particularly liked the fact that Mr. Iway was prompt with his appointment. It was a pleasure conducting business with Mr. Iway and would reccomend him for any future projects.
- BOUNDARY ZONE INCHe did a great job. He was here that morning and when he had completed the job he walked the property w me and staked out the property lines. I hired the company bc my neighbor behind me tried to say her property actually went 5 ft. beyond the fence she had put years ago. I was putting a privacy fence in place & she would no longer be able to see my roses or be nosy. Lol Well turns out she was wrong & my property line was much larger than I thought. Worth every penny. Fence going in next week read less
- Busbee & Poss Land Surveying CoI called Busbee and Poss to have a survey done on a house some clients were purchasing. I had to leave a VM, but Mr. Busbee called me right back, gave me a great price, and the survey was sent to me exactly when I expected. I had a couple of questions afterwards, and they were super helpful. I would definitely recommend using this company read less
- CornerStone PerspectiveDO NOT HIRE THIS MAN! COST US $400 AND WE DIDN'T GET A SURVEY COMPLETED!! Johan is a one man shop that didn't have the experience to complete a proper survey. He put the indicators on fences and lamp poles never finding the pins. When we questioned it, he told us we had to get the plat and only then would he come back to complete the survey. After he accepted our money, he never returned our calls to complete the survey. Now we have to pay another company to complete the survey and are out twice the cost read less
Land Surveyors in Dunwoody
- Business Description:Our company specializes in land surveying services since 1991! We can help you find your property corners, so you know where your land starts and finishes! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Yohan arrived on time as scheduled and quickly got to work and had the task completed very quickly. He was very polite and professional.Patrick J.
- Business Description:Wide Open Land Surveying is a full service land surveying firm providing a wide variety of services for residential and commercial clients. We work anywhere in Georgia. No job is too big or too small. Our goal is to complete all types of surveys on time and within budget read lessRecent Review:Jeremy is one of the best. Efficient, and precise within the details of locating and making your property designated area. He also offers official plot mapping if needed.Terry B.
- Business Description:**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** We are a full service outdoor company that is experienced and insured. We have been a family owned business since 1999. We deal with large and small jobs at a reasonable price. We offer emergency services for fallen trees, broken limbs or anything that may come up that needs to be handled quickly and professionally. We also offer junk hauling services as well as roll-off containers (dumpsters) for both residential as well as commercial. read lessRecent Review:The service was prompt, courteous and professional.Ann G.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Land Surveying Services included, but not limited to the following: Boundary Surveys, Property Staking Services, ALTA Surveys, FEMA Elevation Certificates, Alcohol License Surveys, Site Plans, As-builts, Topographic Surveys, Tree Surveys & Construction Staking Services read lessRecent Review:He did a great job. He was here that morning and when he had completed the job he walked the property w me and staked out the property lines. I hired the company bc my neighbor behind me tried to say her property actually went 5 ft. beyond the fence she had put years ago. I was putting a privacy fence in place & she would no longer be able to see my roses or be nosy. Lol Well turns out she was wrong & my property line was much larger than I thought. Worth every penny. Fence going in next week read lessCharmaine H.
- Business Description:McClung Surveying is a privately owned corporation established in 1976. The firm is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and provides high quality professional land surveying services throughout metro Atlanta, including commercial and residential properties. Our Services Include; ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, As-built Surveys, Site Plans, Utility Route Surveys, Elevation Certificates, Residential Mortgage Surveys, Expert Witness, Construction Staking, Boundary Surveys, Zoning Information Service.. read lessRecent Review:Nothing was done. I called and asked for a rough estimate and provided the 2 property addresses. I was told someone would call or email me by end of day or following morning at the latest. 3 days later, I had heard nothing so called again. Again, I was told they will get back to me "soon". Now 5 days later, still nothing. I don't think they want to work read lessbrian k.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp.. read lessRecent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the end read lessNya H.
- Business Description:Selective Designs is an Atlanta custom pool and landscape company that creates beautiful outdoor spaces for all unique tastes. We have experienced architects, planning and implementation directors, highly skilled masons and landscapers, as well as a friendly administrative staff in our design center located off Senoia Road in Peachtree City, GA. We take a high level of pride in our design and quality of work. Selective Designs holds the appropriate licenses and insurance required. Consulta.. read lessRecent Review:Shoddy work. Non responsive. After paying for each phase we waited and waited for work to be done. Work was shoddy and they made excuse after excuse about fixing it. Still no pool after 4 months and no end in site read lessMarcy M.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Land Surveying Services included, but not limited to the following: Boundary Surveys, Property Staking Services, ALTA Surveys, FEMA Elevation Certificates, Alcohol License Surveys, Site Plans, Asbuits, Topographic Surveys, Tree Surveys & Construction Staking Services read lessRecent Review:I would like to add to my previous review. The surveyor I hired to complete the second survey, Harold Todd Smith, came this morning three days after I called him. He said "the stake you thought was missing is still there. It's on the other side of the fence between your house and your neighbor's." I can't believe the guy from Boundary Zone didn't point this out to me. I'm pretty sure I described the fence to him as my neighbor's. He had every reason to suspect as much, since it matches the ugly wire fence that runs around my neighbor's entire back yard. At any rate, the fence actually CROSSES the boundary line. It seems like that would have been worth a mention whether I described the fence as my neighbor's or not. So, because the guy was incompetent as well as rude, I paid $200 for another survey. So, at this point, I could not recommend Boundary Zone to do even a run-of-the-mill boundary survey read lessRex D.
- Business Description:With 40 years of experience, we provide quality Surveyor services in the Suwanee area. Contact us today for a free estimate!
- Business Description:AJ Drones Atlanta is an Aerial Photography and Video Company.
Deals in Dunwoody for Land Surveyor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
- Avondale Estates
- Pine Lake
- Stone Mountain
land surveyors in Dunwoody
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- Bostwick, Duke, Harper & Worthy, Inc. Surveying10910 Woodstock Road
- Boundary Zone Inc2205C Candun Drive Suite I
Apex, North Carolina
- BOUNDARY ZONE INC4195 S LEE ST STE I
- Brigettes's and Assoc.P.O. BOX 161883 ATLANTA, GA. 30321
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC
- CC Land Surveyors, Inc292 Loblolly Ct NW
- CC Land Surveyors, Inc
- FRONTLINE SURVEYING & MAPPING INC3595 Canton Rd Suite 116, PMB 272
- FRONTLINE SURVEYING & MAPPING INC
- Gaddy Surveying & Design Inc1215 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Garmon Land Surveying LLC1920 Railroad St
- GASKINS SURVEYING CO INC1266 POWDER SPRINGS RD
- GEORGIA LAND SURVEYING CO INC155 CLIFTWOOD DR NE
- Georgia Outdoor Services & Junk Hauling3255 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Ste P-225
- Gunnin Land Surveying105 Mountain Brook Dr # 104
- Gaddy Surveying & Design Inc
- KCI TECHNOLOGIES2160 SATELLITE BLVD
- KCI TECHNOLOGIES
- LRS Surveying29 Maple Ridge Drive
- LRS Surveying
- North Atlanta Executive Air5175 Performance Dr
- North Atlanta Executive Air
- Pristine Land Services4131 Bolingbrook Dr
- Pristine Land Services
- REGISTERED LAND SURVEYORS INC136 Savanna Estates Dr
- REGISTERED LAND SURVEYORS INC
- SCI Development Services2020 Westside Ct Ste E
- Selective Designs105 Depot Ct A
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Shepard Grant & Associates3751 Venture Dr
- SitRep Services8716 US-74 W
Whittier, North Carolina
- Smith Land Care Solutions
- Solar Land Surveying CompanyPO Box 723993
- Solutech Inc5841 Corporate Way Ste 102
West Palm Beach, Florida
- StressFree Contractors, LLC5495 Jimmy Carter Blvd STE F - 131
- SCI Development Services
- United Land Surveying1258 Concord Rd SE Suite #103
- United Land Surveying
- Vectors Technical Services LLC1000 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Ste 6-106
- Vectors Technical Services LLC
- Wide Open Land Surveying200 E Court Sq
- Wide Open Land Surveying