All About Painting & Windows Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2013

4.3

We deliver a high quality product with a strong sense of customer service and satisfaction. At AAP we take care of your home and possessions as if they were our own. Our goal is to make you love your home. Please contact us at (770) 480-6434 or email Andrew directly at andrew@aapsuwanee.com. We hope to hear from you soon....

Safe Wash Pressure Washing

**FOR FASTER RESPONSE PLEASE TEXT US--678-787-8671** Safe Wash Pressure Washing is a locally owned and operated company. We pride ourselves on being professional, reliable and thorough. Safe Wash Pressure Washing is fully insured. Our company specializes in soft washing, which uses low pressure to gently and efficiently clean mildew and grime from your home. The solution that is used will not harm plants or the surrounding vegetation. Immediately after cleaning the area is safe for pets and children. Call today for a free quote, we look forward to earning your business!

American Property Restoration

American Property Restoration Inc. is a full-service disaster restoration company delivering 24/7 emergency response and swift remediation results to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and government properties. APRCAT staff has been in the business of restoration, remediation, abatement, consulting, and construction for a combined total of over 75 years. Our service professionals have both the academic and project management experience necessary to deliver cost-effective solutions within a timely manner.

Flood Pros USA - Atlanta

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Atlanta on Angi

03/14/2016

We had scheduling conflict and as such was refunded

Description of Work
N/A

Category interior painters

02/15/2016

I was never able to schedule the service with them and I finally went to another provider to get the work done. They made no attempt to work with me to get the service scheduled.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for 6 hours of wood rot restoration and repair.

Category contractors,woodworking

02/14/2016

Called for quote on both wallpaper removal and painting interior of recently purchased home. Quote was provided within a couple of days in a professional and efficient manner. Once decision was shared to move forward, work began in a matter of two days. Both the wallpaper removal and painting job is probably the best I have ever seen or experienced. What really hit home with me was the professiona...

Description of Work
Remove wallpaper and paint interior of newly purchased home.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

02/09/2016

great. one room took three coats and came out great

Description of Work
paint two rooms

Category interior painters

02/09/2016

Andrew and his crew did come back and start the work immediately. They got most of the work done, but we had to leave for vacation and he confirmed the work would be completed when we came back. They did come back while we were gone, but one piece of special trim that was quoted as being $50 was not replaced. The work was done at the end of May, start of June and the roof started leaking again in ...

Description of Work
I had used this provider to come in and do a small deal for me and was pleased enough to buy another larger deal when I had an emergency. My bathroom was leaking and tile was falling off the wall. We thought a dormer was taking on water and was leaking into the bathroom. The owner, Andrew, responded immediately, ripped open the bathroom ceiling, pulled out the insulation and agreed. He said he would charge $1500 to come back and stop the leak, replace the wood absorbed siding, installing some higher grade trim pieces that would not take on this water and paint with my supplied paint to match.

Category contractors,insulation,plumbing,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting. Carpentry. Wood Rot Replacement. Interior Trim. Sheet Rock Repairs. Decks. Crown Molding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal